Mayura

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I am so happy that they are back. I have to go check my video I love that this dubbing company.

gotricemum

sarNie Egg
I can't believe Mayura took down Tmuth's vid on youtube, not cool
I don't think that's cool either. I think if they continue doing that to everyone's page in youtube, then maybe no one is going to watch their movie anymore. Their competitors are also strong and cheap and recently almost eveyone get used to their voices. Mayura is not that special anymore...

thea

sarNie Hatchling
they're starting to take down folks vdo. oh wow wonder why it took them this long. heck they might be lurking in this thread in this forum as we speak. :huh:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i love mayura but they are so slow, plus i already gotten used to ntry n the fact that they are so fast with their work...love it..so with mayura coming back isnt such a big hype for me unless they become fast like ntry

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG Mayura is taking down a few channels a day here, this sucks big time for uploaders but there is still many sites out there not just youtube, i doubt mayura will find em all! :angry:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hm.. I dont see it on their site
here is the link: click me
ntry's quality video is very bad lately. they put 10 episodes in 1 disc! look at "tirk pnekt ohne" starring aum and aff. to note, i buy all my ntry's lakorns at their f..... website!

yak

sarNie Adult
here is the link: click me
ntry's quality video is very bad lately. they put 10 episodes in 1 disc! look at "tirk pnekt ohne" starring aum and aff. to note, i buy all my ntry's lakorns at their f..... website!
Oh.. That one.. I saw some parts of the lakorn and it look very interesting..

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
We don't think its cool Mayura takes down their site, but on their DVD does state the copyright clauses so they have a right to.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
We don't think its cool Mayura takes down their site, but on their DVD does state the copyright clauses so they have a right to.
Does Mayura really have the copyright to the Thai Lakorn itself to start with? I mean like do they buy the lakorn off of Channel 3, 5, 7 or 9? I doubt it because as you can see when you watch the lakorn there are ads and news flash. So if they have copyright it would only be the audio not the picture I think eheheh

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with you atey!! they didnt buy off the channels. just their dubbing part.

if they are gonna be stuck up bout it like that..i will just stick to watching it in thai. sounds way better anyway. :lol:

kaka

sarNie Egg
yay! im so excited that mayura is back. im a true loyal fan. i wouldnt watch anyone's but mayuras! ntry is terrible. their voice is too high pitch and loud. it also sounds like they have a chinese accent. dont you guys think so?

kaka

sarNie Egg
my mom told me that pu chan chur (Mayura) is planning to release new videos once a week next month. i gues they are getting their act straight so they can go all out. They are back!!!