Mayura

yak

sarNie Adult
my mom told me that pu chan chur (Mayura) is planning to release new videos once a week next month. i gues they are getting their act straight so they can go all out. They are back!!!
Really... Wow.. That's what they were doing back in the days... Then later they started being slow.. Well I hope this time they're serious

kaka

sarNie Egg
Really... Wow.. That's what they were doing back in the days... Then later they started being slow.. Well I hope this time they're serious
thanks for the link!

i think they are serious because online movies are being taken down ...ie youtube. i guess to be in business, they have to have customers pay and watch...not watch for free. i dont care if they take down all the movies from youtube as long as they come out with new ones quickly. i'd rather pay and watch on my plasma tv then computer screen with my girls. I once bought from khmerhut....THEY SUCK BUTT. they're movie wasnt legit....only once in a while are they okay.

yak

sarNie Adult
thanks for the link!

i think they are serious because online movies are being taken down ...ie youtube. i guess to be in business, they have to have customers pay and watch...not watch for free. i dont care if they take down all the movies from youtube as long as they come out with new ones quickly. i'd rather pay and watch on my plasma tv then computer screen with my girls. I once bought from khmerhut....THEY SUCK BUTT. they're movie wasnt legit....only once in a while are they okay.
I agree! Lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
New movie out with kob,tawin and min, VIMEAN LEAK SNAE(21end.
I don't like this movie. At first it started out good and promising and then the big hype about Kob's return to lakorn. I wanted to see her acting as the N'rai. Kob is still a great actress and she proves it but the storyline just went downhill. It dragged so much and when the ending comes it was a rush.. like within 5 mins, it was boom boom boom.

Don't buy it ahahhaha... but rent it - just my opinion. It's probably worth seeing once lol.. but not repetitively - unless u are a Kob fan and just want to have her collection, then by all means go for it. There's an Eng. sub version on Youtube too - I say check it out :) You get the real deal :) It was only 14 episode in Thai and they made it 21? Dang!

Since I just finish this lakorn weeks ago, you can ask me about it while it's still fresh. Right now watching Sai Sok.

kaka

sarNie Egg
^the guy is ugly... i cant watch it. :(
all the girls are pretty though :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like "vimean leak snaeh" too. it has too much dramas on it. you have kelly (not ugly) and win who is a cutie.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm currently watching it eng sub (RSR) It's not bad, Kob did a good job message me if anyone knows where to watch it mayura dubbed or ntry, don't write it here in case there's a spy :ph34r:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm currently watching it eng sub (RSR) It's not bad, Kob did a good job message me if anyone knows where to watch it mayura dubbed or ntry, don't write it here in case there's a spy :ph34r:
Yes the beginning was very good and addicting actually. She did a great job and I couldn't wait to watch the next episode when it was airing... but then after about the 3rd week (episode 6 in Thai) it start to move very slow. Not much development, same thing and it was going like in circle. The focus was too much on DaraRoong (Kob's) character. They were trying to build her psycho character to show how evil was or, or maybe her acting skills too? Anyhow, yeah and then when it ended I wasn't satisfy because I think after all they tried to build she should not die too easily. Anyhow, yeah not recommend to buy but watch if you are bored eheheh.

I hope they dubbed "Wiwa Wawoon" starting Ken and Araya.
Wiwa Wawoon is funny. Lots of laughter. I watch it alone and I find myself laughing out loud literally. I'm on ep. 12 now. I think it will end next week because the truth came out already. :)

Sai Sok is another great lakorn. This one got me glued!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Anyone have pictures of the voices? I want to see what they look like.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i only see how the p'ek looks like not the n'ek. i would like to see how she looks like too, i really love her voice

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
The guy is that bad? Now I'm really, really curious to know how the girl looks like. I've always had this crazy thought that they were husband and wife. :unsure:

yak

sarNie Adult
The guy is that bad? Now I'm really, really curious to know how the girl looks like. I've always had this crazy thought that they were husband and wife. :unsure:
Someone posted a picture of him before.. I thought so too because they work together so long.. But I heard that they're not...