Mayura

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thaks, alot of themovies Mayura dubbed lately are so boring.

lol i so agree..although i enjoyed vicky and chais lakorn..their part anyways..and after it got to the kids..i stop watching..i was happy enough, if it was to end there! :p

gosh..mayura is hecka slow..in dubbing! feel sorry for my mom for having to wait a long time just to get to watch em! :mellow:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww that trab sin din fah came out??? geez....

sucks now its only one lakorn per wk now...

why can they have 3 lakorns out like good old days...so we can pick and choose the ones we wanna watch?? now ..i have to wait like 2-3 weeks before going to the vdo store!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
awww that trab sin din fah came out??? geez....

sucks now its only one lakorn per wk now...

why can they have 3 lakorns out like good old days...so we can pick and choose the ones we wanna watch?? now ..i have to wait like 2-3 weeks before going to the vdo store!

Due to the rising cost of gas... you can conserve lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
lol yes khatiya that too...too bad for my mom..she has to rewatched the old lakorns..while shes waiting for them new ones!

how the heck are you missy?? work still busy?
Eahh it's a bit slow now :(

Hey we have to do lunch or dinner again. The only way i can return those tapes back to you eehheh

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww work is slow!..hopefully it will pick up its pace soon!

sure that sounds good, just let me know when! or i will prolly give you a call when i head out in your area...or let you know sooner.. ^_^

i should be heading out there end of this month or something.
for some comedy thingy in san jo.

yak

sarNie Adult
awww work is slow!..hopefully it will pick up its pace soon!

sure that sounds good, just let me know when! or i will prolly give you a call when i head out in your area...or let you know sooner.. ^_^

i should be heading out there end of this month or something.
for some comedy thingy in san jo.
hey, then you minus will come to san francisco.. lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
any news :spin: ? i wait for "sawan biang" and "ngao asoke"

If they were to dub it, I think they would've done it at the same time as Ntry, and it's already dubbed by them...or at least wait to see how popular it is with people...they're all about the money.

I notice that if Mayura dubs lakorns, it's some of the Ch. 3 lakorns, based on it's popularity...but the other companies also dub it too...One of my favorite lakorns isn't dubbed by Mayura, and that's Ruk Ter Took Wan...I went to the video store and they no longer carried Mayura, unless it's old...lakorns like Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, which I wanted to buy, they didn't have the Mayura version, only Ntry...I hated that they did that with Jom Loey Ruk, the voices made me wanna kill myself...

How do people listen to it? I'd rather watch it in Thai with or without subs.

hey me too I was looking for that lakorn with Pinky and Chakrit too I watch the Eng. sub and thai, not understand all the way but it's good I love Chakrit
I love him in that one...he was so cute and affectionate...which I notice that he's the most affectionate P'ek out there. If he has hugging scenes or cute scenes, he goes all the way with it, instead of it looking awkward...he gets really close to the girls that it makes me nervous...like, he gets in their face, in a good way, all the time. I love that and Mafia Tee Ruk.

Have you guys seen Samath Amarith with Paul and Yardthip? It's really good, and I wanted to know if you've seen the Thai version on Youtube...I'd rather watch it in Thai, because the dubbing is so bad that you can hear the Thai sometimes.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
"Ruk tur took wan"= "Snaeh one kroup krea" by Ntry? the p'ek voice is not bad, it's better than the p'ek voice actually. yes i know what you mean, one of my favorite lakorn is "kkrkkr" is not dubbed by mayura and Ntry :lmao:

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know a website that sells original mayura dvds? I can't purchase from mayura voice production. I can't seem to register. I don't live in the states.