Mayura

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I have but it's not original. Althpugh the quality is quite good.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Please let me know if they dub Ruk Sorn Kaen...I want my mom to watch it, but she only watches Mayura...and so do I, it's been good, and moving pretty quickly, I recommend it, unless you hate revenge lakorns...which I do, but the story behind this one is really good.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^ My next to watch title as well (thai audio) since MAYURA takes really long to dub things.

I think that if I don't know much about the Lakorn, like reading into it, or seeing people post pix and reviews about it, then it doesn't seem long when Mayura release it. I guess when you are anticipating on something it just seems like forever!!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
the last 2 releases from mayura are Prik Tai gub bai kao (vicky,chai) and the one from last week was Nimit Marn (Ploy C and Mart as the rai ghost, Aun as pe;k)

peaches

sarNie Elites
i assume mayura won't dubb ngao asoke just like sawan biang cuz it's a remake :rolleyes: talk about not pleasing their customer. all recent releases are what i call BORING ch3 lakorn

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i assume mayura won't dubb ngao asoke just like sawan biang cuz it's a remake :rolleyes: talk about not pleasing their customer. all recent releases are what i call BORING ch3 lakorn
oh so they don't dub "badarn jai" too! i'm happy cause this remake is sooo boring

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I kinda liked Badarn Jai...and I don't think they dub the boring ones...I think they dub things depending on their popularity...They dubbed Jom Loey Ruk and Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, which are both my favorites...Ntry dubs everything these days...Besides, my mom knows the man that does the P'ek voice, and she says he's not gonna do it anymore, so unless they find someone new, they might not dub anymore...But how can we get used to anyone else's voice? She says he's getting old and it seems like he's not very healthy...I'm putting it nicer than my mom...

I watched SB and thought it was good...I loved Ken, but it didn't hold my attention as much as others did...and I didn't watch Ngao Asoke at all...Mayura is all about money, so if the lakorn is not gonna bring in big bucks, then I don't think they'd dub it...

solin

sarNie Adult
Somtimes I can understand Mayura !
Why dubbing if no money will be make...It's just a waste.

But I'm pretty sur they will dubbed Ngao Asoke 'cause I have constated that they have dubbed all CH5 lakorns...and It's just a question of time.
As for Badarn Jai, I hope they will dubbed it soon !

peaches

sarNie Elites
Somtimes I can understand Mayura !
Why dubbing if no money will be make...It's just a waste.

But I'm pretty sur they will dubbed Ngao Asoke 'cause I have constated that they have dubbed all CH5 lakorns...and It's just a question of time.
As for Badarn Jai, I hope they will dubbed it soon !
are you sure mayura dubb all of ch5...i don't think so!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know mayura just dubbing the one with sam and mam so my hope is still alive! i'm really crazy cause i have the new "ngao asoke" dubbed by sm, pgd and now i want the mayura's version... i don't want the ntry's version cause they cut so much scene and the end!!! what a shame :arrg: !!!