Mayura

solin

sarNie Adult
are you sure mayura dubb all of ch5...i don't think so!!
I'm pretty sur !
Wait...now that you said they haven't dubbed all Ch5 lakorn yet but I'm sur they will slowly do it :
It's just that they take more time.
Look at Hua Jai Chocolate or Maya Pissawat who has been released after almost two years
...or even Song Kram Nang Fah

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I did not know about Ntry cut scense.
How about PDG production, do they cut scense?
yes, PDG cut scene too but less than Ntry. for example if you watch Ngao asoke, ntry cut the scene where bpee wants to kill herself, the bed scene and more when PDG only cut the bed scene. at least pdg doesn't cut the ending like ntry did it. in ntry, it end when monthai confess his love, in pgd, it end like the thai version...

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why Ntry cut so many scenes especially the bed scense for Ngao Asoke. They should leave as thai version.
Next time i should buy PDG instead.

How about Mayura, do they cut scense for most of thai dramas? I never watch other company except Mayura only, so i never know if they cut scense or not.

Does anyone watch Rome and Rita new drama by NTRY or PDG? do they cut scense or not?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Badarn Jai is already dubbed by Ntry...if Mayura were to do it, they'd do it already

peaches

sarNie Elites
Badarn Jai is already dubbed by Ntry...if Mayura were to do it, they'd do it already
you don't understand. mayura will eventually dubb badarn jai. just takes them 3-4 month after the last episode air in thailand which is july 31 2008. expect the release in october/november if not then nope you'll be stuck with ntry or others.
ntry, blue dvd, sek meas, pgd, and whatever company out there 1-2 weeks it'll be out in the states. in cambodia they rent/sale as each episode comes out.
don't know about ntry and pgd cutting out scenes but in the past mayura would cut out a whole episode <_<

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you don't understand. mayura will eventually dubb badarn jai. just takes them 3-4 month after the last episode air in thailand. heck every lakorns is like that
ntry, blue dvd, sek meas, pgd, and others cambodia company 1-2 weeks it'll be out in the states. in cambodia they rent/sale as each episode comes out.
don't know about ntry and pgd cutting out scenes but in the past mayura would cut out a whole episode <_<
i say that Ntry and PGD cut because i've watched the original version. for example in "ngao asoke" bpee wants to kill herself by drowning and then khun tien comes to ask monthai if he saw her because she can't find bpee anywhere. you can see a maid comes and said that she discovered bpee's shoes and maybe she can drown and monthai rescue her. Ntry version: bpee wants to kill herself and monthai saved her, it's strange cause you know it misses something... but the worst is the end, i can't believe it but ntry cut the end!!!
Ntry ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5VioamI2Is listen the annoying background music!!!

peaches

sarNie Elites
yeah all of ntry's voices are soo annoying especially the p'ek :arrg:
pgd..their voices are okay but i don't like the khmer songs

somp9

sarNie Adult
In Ngao Asoke, which part is the bed scene?
I think maybe after Monthai save her from drowing?

As for PDG, i don't like khmer songs too. They should keep original song.
Between PDG and Ntry, which one do you like better?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
of course mayura is the best but between Ntry and PGD i have to choose PGD.
the bed scene is after monthai save her, near the end, when they slept together in monthai's mom room.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
you don't understand. mayura will eventually dubb badarn jai. just takes them 3-4 month after the last episode air in thailand which is july 31 2008. expect the release in october/november if not then nope you'll be stuck with ntry or others.
ntry, blue dvd, sek meas, pgd, and whatever company out there 1-2 weeks it'll be out in the states. in cambodia they rent/sale as each episode comes out.
The only ones I'd want Mayura to dub is Ruk Son Kaen, the new ones: Jai Rao and Din Neau Tong, since Oil is with a Ch. 3 actress, hopefully they can dub it, because Ch. 7 lakorns rarely get dubbed by Mayura...I already watched BJ on Youtube with subs, so I'm good...besides, I've grown to love watching lakorns in their original language, and I'm learning to understand it, so in the future, I'm just gonna buy the Thai vcd/dvds...I just want to check up on Mayura cuz it's the only company my mom watches.