Mayura

somp9

sarNie Adult
What movie going to be out this week by Mayura?
I've been waiting for Rome & Rita and Aof and Pinky lakorns to bubbed by Mayura.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
bpom roy ruk ardeet (kwan/win/poo) is out, i can't believe it! like mayura release the one who has success, they could dubbed "sawan bieng"...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so unlucky, just ordered kwan/win in Ntry dubbed last week and now mayura has released it! damn, i have to order this one now.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I felt sleepy watching Aum-Margie :rolleyes:

I thought the lakorn plot was pretty good but Mayura dub just kills it.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I felt sleepy watching Aum-Margie :rolleyes:

I thought the lakorn plot was pretty good but Mayura dub just kills it.
it's funny, i think the same about the Ntry dub :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
And its even funnier that I wanted ntry but ended up with Mayura..LOL..while u wanted mayura

peaches

sarNie Elites
okay i watched the preview of kom faek by mayura. when they talk the stupid bg music comes on :rolleyes: why oh why it's an action lakorn. i would rather put up with ntry bad voices. stupid mayura never changes

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ Peaches, i totally agree with you on the background music. If they don't wanna spend the time to synchronize it with the lakorn, then it's better not to put anything at all.

Mayura is using their background music to try and cover any Thai audio that might of come up unexpectedly which they didn't block it out on time. They even put the background music over the theme/ending song too! It sometimes take them awhile, like half way through the opening/ending credits to realize that they need to TAKE THE BG MUSIC OFF!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know mayura put a background music but ntry put their one too... if i have to choose, i prefer mayura's background music.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope for rome and rita. they have 3 lakorns together as the lead couple and no one dubbed by Mayura :lmao: