Mayura

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
why hasn't mayura dubbed Por and pat lakorn yet i've been waiting to watch it.

and Oil & Bua, Fang and Diew, Vee & Mo, Pong & Mo.

why are they always dubbing Pancake.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
why hasn't mayura dubbed Por and pat lakorn yet i've been waiting to watch it.

and Oil & Bua, Fang and Diew, Vee & Mo, Pong & Mo.

why are they always dubbing Pancake.
I heard MAYURA will not be dubbing anymore Lakorns since they are way behind. Not sure if this is true or just a rumor. But they have been extremely slow. I mean come on 1 Lakorn per month?

yak

sarNie Adult
They are taking for ever like always... Well, I'm watching the old lakorn that they came out instead.. EVEN BETTER! ^_^

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
They are taking for ever like always... Well, I'm watching the old lakorn that they came out instead.. EVEN BETTER! ^_^
There is a difference on taking forever or not dubbing anymore. My brother already told my mom to switch to another company cuz if she waited for Mayura, it's either gonna take forever or wait for nothing since they aren't dubbing anymore.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wait wait, if mayura won't dubbed any lakorns anymore what they will do instead? the n'ek voice can work with an other Cie?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
wait wait, if mayura won't dubbed any lakorns anymore what they will do instead? the n'ek voice can work with an other Cie?
Maybe they will join another company - for those that choose to do so. And maybe for the rest, they find other jobs? As for the main P'ek voice, he goes back to Cambodia to support his wives and start a new business? LOL I don't know. These are just my assumptions ofcourse ehehe

yak

sarNie Adult
What.. They not dubbing any more! Omg.. Now I have to start watching other dubber.. T_T.. Not fair.. Lol.. Eventhough their nature bg bugs, but I still love them.. If they still dubes lakorn omg! There's a lot lakorn that are out that I would like them to dube right now..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
mayura still releases lakorns but only old lakorns i think. they just released "tgnai del rong jam" with ann s and don't know the guy and an other but i never seen it before.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, you prefer oldies too. you're like me yak, i love old lakorns, aahhh "vimean ksach meas", "mday tchong tmey"...

yak

sarNie Adult
lol.. yes.. mun pleang sneaha srok sarei and so many more.. lol.. they haven't updated their site..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
"rotanak koh sin" with ning and ekarat
"ksae p'or pleung" with mew lalita, willy and dodo and
"neang karaked" with tik - i think her name is tik k-

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I need HELP....
Do you guys know if Mayura or anyone else dubbed lakorn with Bee Namthip and Arnus Rapanich?
The name is Pleung Maya or Plerng Maya. It's an very old lakorn, maybe 4-5 years ago. If anyone could hepl me, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
it was dubbed by mayura
Thanks Babyt.
I am so happy to hear that because I want to watch this one badly ( I am a fan of Bee N). Do you have the lakorn poster by Mayura or the title. Also is it available to order online? If you could give me the link, that would be great. Thanks again.....