Mayura

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
shoot i dont even remember this lakorn at all :huh:

there are so many lakorns that i have forgotten over the yrs..but there are some that i can still remember from the person who act to the name in the lakorn to the storyline. selective memory indeed. :mellow:

yak

sarNie Adult
I wish Mayura dubbed again.. Because there's so many lakorn out there I want them to dubbed.. And I know with their work the tittle of the lakorn will sound better..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
mayura is really releasing their old lakorns, they just release "lok juntea krao vimean" with noosaba and an old man ( i don't like this movie at all) and "rolork jroua ksach" with saranyu and nuch.

yak

sarNie Adult
mayura is really releasing their old lakorns, they just release "lok juntea krao vimean" with noosaba and an old man ( i don't like this movie at all) and "rolork jroua ksach" with saranyu and nuch.
really! Hm.. I wonder have they updated their website..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg that rolohk jroua ksach the one where saranyu was married to nok has two kids and then he had an affair with the friend, which is n'ek right? and the end n'ek let him go cause she got a child with him (also had an older one from a previous marriage) which kind of represents p'ek and i guess she felt bad that she broke up her friends' family? (hmmm aint that a lil too late to realize that lol) he end up with neither one of them. thats what he gets when he tries to jap trey dai bpee. -_-

the other lakorn i dont remember at all..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
here is the story: noosaba's mom is an adopted child who lives with a prostitute family and she becomes herself a prostitute. she has a consumer who loves her and ask for marriage, cause she's pregnant, she accept, she has a daughter: noosaba. the n'ek is from a poor family, she knows what job her family does to live and she feels shame cause her friends are all come from rich family. she wants to be rich and to be she married with an old man who has 2 kids: 1 son and 1 daughter. n'ek falls in love with the son who falls in love with her.

yak

sarNie Adult
Question... Have Mayura ever dubbed this lakorn..? My sister was looking arounf youtube and found this.. Brought it to my attenition.. Lol.. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHPb05vVjEA credit to ppnut5

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Question... Have Mayura ever dubbed this lakorn..? My sister was looking arounf youtube and found this.. Brought it to my attenition.. Lol.. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHPb05vVjEA credit to ppnut5
This remake starring Kob & Paul was never dubbed by Mayura.. Mayura stop dubbing new lakorns around this time. But they did dub the old version starring Ann Siriam and Dodo.

yak

sarNie Adult
This remake starring Kob & Paul was never dubbed by Mayura.. Mayura stop dubbing new lakorns around this time. But they did dub the old version starring Ann Siriam and Dodo.
aw this lakorn came out after they stopped.. T_T... Do you guys have the old one?

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I really wished they had subbed the remake b4 stopping. I really wanted to see it. I can't stand the voices of other companies. <_<

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I kinda lost track of thai lakorn dubbed my mayura...so it's really true they stopped dubbing thai lakorn ???
Why did they stop ???
I feel kinda sad because i grew up watching thai lakorn dubbed by mayura, i'm gonna miss that

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I kinda lost track of thai lakorn dubbed my mayura...so it's really true they stopped dubbing thai lakorn ???
Why did they stop ???
I feel kinda sad because i grew up watching thai lakorn dubbed by mayura, i'm gonna miss that
i think because a lot of people been copyright their original copy...i guess the main character voice didnt like it and decide to shut it down...wat an ass? he think that wid out him people dnt have any thai lakorn to watch, but he think wrong a lot of people hea watch it dubbed in a different company...but i do missed mayura thou...and i cnt watch other dubbed company because its not the same...so i rather watch it in thai now...way better...you should try

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I watch it in thai too but when its out by Entry I tend to buy it sometime for family memebers or myself it a habit but watching it thai help U learn n understand the lang. more I love it