Mayura's main actor dubbed voice

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, omg, it's really her? now i have to rewatch all my mayura's lakorns. my mom loves her voice and never thought she was on mayura video.

peaches

sarNie Elites
yeah, also sophal is the second wife to the owner SM karaoke and i heard this long time ago that Ou Sanga voice sound just like her mom

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she has a beautiful voice, perfect for a n'rai. my mom always sayw that old khmer's singers have beautiful voice but i only listen oldies (samouth, sothea...)

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
^_^ I like her singing better, than her dubbed the lakorn. You know I think she has a better voice than Him Sivorn, Him Sivorn can't hit the high pitch like Sophal does. I used to love her voice a lot my mom love her singing.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ I like her singing better, than her dubbed the lakorn. You know I think she has a better voice than Him Sivorn, Him Sivorn can't hit the high pitch like Sophal does. I used to love her voice a lot my mom love her singing.
yes true, sophal has a better voice than him sivorn. i remember her singing "pleng kah" wedding's songs.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it looks like her, but i think her voice is better with mayura :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's dubbed by nokor thom which became mayura, isn't it? i have a lakorn dubbed by nokor thom and the p'ek has the same voice...

yak

sarNie Adult
it's dubbed by nokor thom which became mayura, isn't it? i have a lakorn dubbed by nokor thom and the p'ek has the same voice...

they were called by that in the 80's.. then i think in the 90's thats when they go by mayura.. because i have a boran lakorn and yes its the same voice..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know nokor thom has dubbed boran lakorns but i never watch one of them... are they good? the only boran lakorn i've watched was sai lo hid and his sequel yatika

yak

sarNie Adult
i know nokor thom has dubbed boran lakorns but i never watch one of them... are they good? the only boran lakorn i've watched was sai lo hid and his sequel yatika
yah, they were good. they were the only one that my families watched when they dubbed boran lakorn.. lol.. they also dubbed the good boran lakorn too... i wish mayura will sale those, if they still have the tape when they used to be called during that time..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yah, they were good. they were the only one that my families watched when they dubbed boran lakorn.. lol.. they also dubbed the good boran lakorn too... i wish mayura will sale those, if they still have the tape when they used to be called during that time..
i think they still have it, not the tape but the bande.