[MBC] Cunning Single Lady

fun

Expired Sarnie
You might want to try Goodbye Dear Wife. I didn't like it when he started cheating on his wife (he did not touch, kiss or sleep with his ex though) but once he finds out his wife's ex return he realize he loves his wife and you just got to love it when he ditch his ex. Not as funny but lead girl is adorable.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know right. Everything else went depressing.

Oh. I like Ryu Shi Won, but don't like the lead girl.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks fun for encouraging me to finish TCSL because I sure did finish it. I had a the second guy syndrome for awhile and then got over it lol I really really realllly like Joo Sang Wook!!! If you put Song Seung Heon and Jang Hyuk together, you get a Joo Sang Wook hehe The three looks similar to me. There were times where I thought Joo Sang Wook looked like an older version of SSH but A MORE HANDSOME VERSION haha 

After giving this drama a second chance, I did find it very entertaining and wished there was more episodes because 16 sure wasn't enough for me. The title of the drama on the other hand didn't play out as I have expected because I thought Ae Ra would use all her will power and come up with tricks to deceive JW to fall back in love with her again. I found the title very deceiving :whatever: It was Ae Ra's plan to make JW to fall in love with her again but I didn't see the plot of the story reeling that plan in as much; just at the beginning when she applied at his company. I guess everything just happened to fall naturally that's why she's cunning? The second main gal's character wasn't as strong as I thought she should have been and I felt like their could have been so much more to the story. Everything just ended so quickly......oh wells, all in all, I enjoyed TCSL  :dance1:  I've been missing JW & AR for days now :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Reactions: fun

dariey

sarNie Adult
start on this now to cool down my madness toward my childhood series -_-

done after having a night marathon on this of course with FF as my bestfrind for a night lol.at first ep i was like 'yep,jw should divorce her' then when ep 2-3 come i was like 'ar,you should revenge him...hard.for saying those hurtful words'.then when we got more ep i just go 'its up to you guys now..lol'.
the storyline was enjoyable with light drama,adorable funny scene and slight tears everytime LMJ cry.she always make me cry with her ever since smile you.i wish other actress will cry like her too,i mean she didn't care how she look when she cry as long as we can feel the realness from her crying.i think up until now she one of the few actress that can make me feel like i watch a real person through acting.as for JSW, he did good for comedy.well i don't know if he already have comedy drama before,i only see him with serious roles only.i don't know what to say with kang joon since i already knew his real-self before watching any of his drama so when i watched his character here i was like...........i don't know how to discribe hahaa.in my head i already 'implanted' the nickname he and dongwook receive from roommates as 'dumb and dumber'.until now everytime i see kangjoon in serious mode i would just laugh off.overall the story is nice with every ep have its own plot but i don't like the progress of gyuri characters.i thought her character will be different than typical bad girl but it turn out that way eventually.

i think i already watch this similar type storyline but with different plot where both the guy and girl play hard to get but i can't remember which drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It was probably Emergency Couple.

I really liked this because the lead guy stay true to his heart, when he was given a choice to leave his CEO position or marrythat psycho woman. Lakorn pra eks and other male lead must learn from Cha Jung Woo. I loved all the antic he tried to win his wife back.

I watched this before Kang Joon made an appearance in Roommate as a cast member and boy was he completely different.

dariey

sarNie Adult
yup thats the one.now i rewatch again EC..hahaa

i like the lead guy role too.he owned his decision and not a weak type of lead guy like typical drama...yup,real kang joon is like 360 different than his role.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I liked both EC and CSL. Both the guys stayed true and didn't waiver. Now I'm liking both PAP and BOAB. HEHE. Both are romantic comedies/drama suspense.