[MBC] Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Well I'm way farther back than you guys, but from what I understood so far, CDH's father's legal wife went off to America to have a child, right? And that CDH's grandfather seemed to love his daughter-in-law more than his own son, which is probably why the grandmother prefers their son instead. Anyway, the grandfather and legal wife died in the car accident and the father "died" in the fire. I always wondered if the child the legal wife bore was her father-in-law's or her husband. Or is it another man's? It seemed so complicated and confusing that I fairly gave up trying to understand it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Im so disappointed by this episode. I wanted CDH to yell at his mother n everyone Like just yell at them. I mean all the stress and hardship he went through sheesh. I'm watching the new episode and it feels like he really want to yelled but held back and I was just waiting like urghhhh yell! yell! YELL DAMN IT, :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  just yell but he doesn't and holds his image. cry and a fail attempt to yell at his mother like Im not satisfy with this episode at all.  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
so Oh Rin Jin is a member of the Cha family..if she is blood related than that might mean CDH isn't the real son???

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished episode 16 and it was mind blowing. as much i pity oh hi run for a terrifying childhood, my heart literally broke into pieces for the fake cha do hyun. can't imagine what the huge revelation can do to a real person. therefore shin se gi is actually the real person. wow. just wow.

cha do Hyun is biologicial a cha family member but not register. oh Ri jin is registered but not biological related to the cha family but register as family. thank god i dont live in korea, thats just messy. i dont know korean laws but couldnt they just remove oh ri jin (cha do hyun) and add in shin se gi? they made it so easily in jang bori is here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think it is safe to say, all the personality merged/vanished. i had an emotional breakdown with episode 14-17 and 18 came to the rescue.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I actually love the first two episode. But this drama cannot hold a candle next to It's Okay That's Love when it comes to cinematography and a little bit more realistic take on mental health. Although all these psychological are erupting like a volcano after IOTL, this sort of takes on a sci-fi twist and somewhat different? It's like It's Okay That's Love and Iron Man got married and produced Kill Me Heal Me  :lmao3:

It's almost like watching the Hulk LOL or it could possibly just doing it so that we know when one of Do Hyun's personality has come out to play. So far we have only been introduce to Shin Se Gi who I totally adore... and in the last minute of episode we got a glimpse of Do Hyun's other personality... Perry Park... what an awesome name and I already so love him haha... 

And what a surprise, we have a Chae Yeon as a second lead... Chae Yeon in Birth of a Beauty is a total twitch, I wonder if this Chae Yeon will be a twitch later in the drama. 

I am glad Lee Seung Gi didn't take on this role. The only drama of his that I finished thoroughly was Brilliant Inheritance (total guilty pleasure drama). His acting is not polish or strong enough to take on this role. 

Talking about psychological, it reminds me of the Taiwanese drama, Mars. That drama totally showed the dark sides of human beings in reality life; human psyches, betrayal, loyalty, hatred, love, sexual abuse, suicide, violence, goodness versus evil, and most importantly, it shows that true love wins over tragedies. To me, I think this drama is the best Taiwanese Drama I've ever watched :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
fun said:
i just finished episode 16 and it was mind blowing. as much i pity oh hi run for a terrifying childhood, my heart literally broke into pieces for the fake cha do hyun. can't imagine what the huge revelation can do to a real person. therefore shin se gi is actually the real person. wow. just wow.

cha do Hyun is biologicial a cha family member but not register. oh Ri jin is registered but not biological related to the cha family but register as family. thank god i dont live in korea, thats just messy. i dont know korean laws but couldnt they just remove oh ri jin (cha do hyun) and add in shin se gi? they made it so easily in jang bori is here.

What I don't understand so Shin Se Gi is real and not a personality and Cha do Hyun is fake?

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is complicated lol

jun young is actually cha do hyun real name.

do hyun is oh ri jin real name.

i thought shin se gi is real since cha do hyun (jun young) mother last name is shin.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh i understand now,................i feel so sad now that it's all over. It was so sad seeing all Cha Do Hyuns personalities saying goodbye. Shin Se Gi and Ah Yo Na!!! LOL I loved the funny scene though....Yuri's cameo scene was hilarious 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will miss this drama. It is up to par with It's Okay That's Love. 

Got to say I will miss Ahn Yo Na the most. Perry Park was the saddest and most heartfelt goodbye but I will miss Ahn Yo Na the most. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Great show!!

Do Hyun & Ri Jin are so pitiful. Their story is really touching.

The abuse was so hard to understand... I would never forgive someone like that.

Glad it ended the way it did. All the persona's were fun. We didn't see too much of Yo Sub though. Yo Na was so funny!

Shin Se Gi is my favorite. I hope they make a kdrama with a character like him.

I am happy I gave this a chance.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Great show!!

Do Hyun & Ri Jin are so pitiful. Their story is really touching.

The abuse was so hard to understand... I would never forgive someone like that.

Glad it ended the way it did. All the persona's were fun. We didn't see too much of Yo Sub though. Yo Na was so funny!

Shin Se Gi is my favorite. I hope they make a kdrama with a character like him.

I am happy I gave this a chance.

jisung's characters who's most similar to shin se gi is his role in secret with hwang jung eum. he's pretty much a badass in there with a soft heart like shin se gi.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
mongstaness said:

jisung's characters who's most similar to shin se gi is his role in secret with hwang jung eum. he's pretty much a badass in there with a soft heart like shin se gi.

Yeah, I agree. I like his aggressive roles. He's really good at them. I was also thinking that Shin Se Gi reminded me of his role in Secret. Would love to see him take on that kind of role again.