[MBC] Sweet Spy

belle20

sarNie Elites
u need BS player........(well dats wat i use).........but the subtitles n the movie dont really syncronize.........if u go back to the 1st page i think it tells u wat to do

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
^linn..i don't know..the police guy seem to love her..but she seem to not 'love'' him..she like him at first..but that's until she like Dennis..she love him..she ask Dennis is he love her..and all dennis said was..i'm waiting for you..so then i' mdoubting..and sometime..dennis give the evil look or the questionable eyes..so i dont' even know..do he love her..or do he like taking advantage of her as a spy?..i not to quite sure..

but i still rooting for the SA AND HYL relationship..

I'M SO SORRY FOR DELAYING THE LQ SUB..

BUT ANYWAY..HERE'S THE FIRST LQ SUB :w000t: :
http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0X3P5DW...641TO2RHO9DT4IE

for the rest..i have to download everyone episode..and resync it..so it'll take me ages to do it...i'm sorry that i promise to do it so..but anyway..

if you have bsplayer..you can do this to it..
while the vdo is playing...try CTRL + LEFT manually plug in a negative number..i plugged in around -1000 to have it work..but then it's a little off...

so if you have subtitle workshop..you can do this

open the original sub files..go to
edit
select all
edit
timing
increase it by 100 million time or you can CTRL+SHIFT+H to increase timing or you can CTRL+SHIFT N to decrease timing..

i'm so sorrry...:(
[post="62329"][/post]​
cecilia, becasue i don't have bsplayer..is there any other way i can play the sub....

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
yingerbug said:
Thank you Belle20 for the YSI files... ^_^

BTW ima only on part 5 but i think his name is Dennis... Does he only speak english thru out the drma or does he speak korean at one point in the drama... Jus curious to know! <_<
[post="66974"][/post]​
he only speaks a little bit of korean through out the drama ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kying89 said:
cecilia, becasue i don't have bsplayer..is there any other way i can play the sub....
[post="67247"][/post]​
u can d/l it though...do u noe where to d/l? if u dont noe just tell me...i'll find it for u ^ ^
well my friend said u can also play it with divx...do u have that player?

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
zaizai_f4_only said:
u can d/l it though...do u noe where to d/l? if u dont noe just tell me...i'll find it for u ^ ^
well my friend said u can also play it with divx...do u have that player?
[post="67257"][/post]​
no i don't have that...will you tell me where i can download...
thanks in advance!!~=D

Pee

sarNie Elites
woaaahhh I´ve d/l this drama until the End which is 20 eps , I used clubbox to d/l them =) I´ve watched up to eps 13 now..I´m still waiting for the subs.. I dont wanna watch it without subs lol,,i dunno why tho :p

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Pee said:
woaaahhh I´ve d/l this drama until the End which is 20 eps , I used clubbox to d/l them =) I´ve watched up to eps 13 now..I´m still waiting for the subs.. I dont wanna watch it without subs lol,,i dunno why tho :p
[post="69499"][/post]​
yeah better watch with the subs..coz u can understand more ^ ^

i watch it without a subs..so i skip the others and only watch dennis's part ^ ^

the subs stuck ay pee ?! there''s no subs for eps 14-20..dunno wat happened? :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hi everyone..i just started to like kdrama from my love patzzi.. so i wanted to try to see this one.. in english sub and i don't know where to download it because i seem dled it wrong link..... pls help!~

jaitee

sarNie Egg
i download the subtitle version of this show but, it wont play on my media player nor divX player.....do anyone know what i need to open the files???

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh yes, the reason why i don't know where to download the right link for subtitle... because when i clicked on it and it downloaded it so fast like in a second... the file i have is .srt or something.. did i get it right or what? so please help me how to download it...

i even dont' know how to download it at d addict forum... i'm newbie with that kind of download things.. i thought it will be like megaupload or something. :(