[MBC] Sweet Spy

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ok :huh:
So who's actually ending with the gurl? Dennis or cop guy?
Plz! tell me Dennis gets her :(

I watched up2 episode 4 and WHOA! Dennis is abosolutely GOREOUS. I'm watching w/o sub so his english helps just a bit :p . He's really, really really good looking B)

I think I should stop watching it 4 now. Cuzz if he's not the main then what's the point of watching

cecilia

Staff member
ana..regardless what you think or what fans think..even i myself dont' know who's the lead actor here...

especialy when both are just too close to her..

but in my opinion..i think DENNIS is..cuz he sure seem to have almost all the cute scene with Dennis..EVERY CUTE SCENE..

the cop only have BUSINESS action with SA..

so really..i think Dennis is the lead cuz from episod e1-14..all i see is..LOVE STORY BETWEEN DENNIS AND SA..:)

hope this help make you rethink before you quite..i thought i would have after a few episodes..but as time progress...

i start to like the HYL AND SA couple..they're just too darn cute..:)..HE'S GORGOUSLY HOT..:)

cecilia

Staff member
sallysosilly727 said:
how do i get the sub to match the movie???
[post="62695"][/post]​

if you have bsplayer..you can do this to it..
while the vdo is playing...try CTRL + LEFT manually plug in a negative number..i plugged in around -1000 to have it work..but then it's a little off...

so if you have subtitle workshop..you can do this

open the original sub files..go to
edit
select all
edit
timing
increase it by 100 million time or you can CTRL+SHIFT+H to increase timing or you can CTRL+SHIFT N to decrease timing..

macy

sarNie Egg
WOW! I wanna see this! But can someone upload it with YSI too! I hate megaupload..it takes forever..I wanna see it so bad! Please upload it on YSI! I will die happy!

blueblue

sarNie Egg
oh wow... i love, love, love this soap... dennis is sooo hot and i can't get enough of him. i thought episode 16 was the last one, but it looks like there is more. could someone possibly upload the rest of the episodes? that would be so great. thanks soooo much in advance. :)

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
you can d/l from eps 8,10 -20 from this site:
http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca
i'll find out more about eps 1-7 and 9 ^ ^

To d/l movies from CB here are the steps: good luck trying ^ ^ it's easy and fast. .

Topic I: Downloading

1. Make sure you're working with Internet Explorer. As much as I'd prefer to use Firefox, unfortunately, Clubbox only works with IE (and a few other IE-based browsers).

2. In your IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites > Add "https://clubbox.co.kr" > OK.

3. Install this: http://www.clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubboxSetup.exe

4. If you're at a certain Clubbox (http://clubbox.co.kr/blahblah), read on. If you only see a 1/4 screen window with a file link, skip to Step 6.

5. You see a list of files like the screencap I made below. Check the one(s) you want, and press the light blue button to open up a new window.

6. You see a new window pop up. Press the big white button on the bottom.

7. You will now see this window below. Technically it should disappear within a second and start your Clubbox program, but sometimes the server gets busy and it doesn't respond.

What you should do if the window gets stubborn and doesn't go away:

Press F11. The window should become maximized. Go to the URL field and press Enter. Your Clubbox program should start itself.

8. Clubbox looks like this (most of everything is in English, so you shouldn't have problems maneuvering around):

After your file starts downloading, the progress bar should move and show your download speed. CB regular downloads are capped at 55kb/s. There's a thing called download coupons which allows you to do certain amounts of quick downloads (500kb/s), which I wil get to later.

9. Preferences. Go to the options tab and adjust for yourself. The tab is in English, so you shouldn't have any problems.

thanks to happyroach @soompi

Thank you Belle20 for the YSI files... ^_^

BTW ima only on part 5 but i think his name is Dennis... Does he only speak english thru out the drma or does he speak korean at one point in the drama... Jus curious to know! <_<

Nameless

N i n j a
yingerbug said:
Thank you Belle20 for the YSI files... ^_^

BTW ima only on part 5 but i think his name is Dennis... Does he only speak english thru out the drma or does he speak korean at one point in the drama... Jus curious to know!

Can someone please reupload episode 7... The one i downloaded from the megaupload is corrupted. thanks and please... ^_^