Megashare

many

Hi, I would like to know if u have the same problem for downloading from this site... :blink:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
It's not as dependable as Megaupload, SendSpace, and many other hosting sites...

I can upload around the same speed, but sometimes it doesnt give me the download link or it freezes.

But, if you are uploading small files such as songs, subtitles, or something around those sizes...you'll get the download link pretty quick.

As for downloading...I dont have any problems, but if it persists, then just try a few more times or switch browser.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Ah...I see...Yeah. I know. Megashares is like that. I uploaded like 5 whole albums once and gave the download links to my downloaders. Turned out, none of them could download it. I tried it myself. Unsuccessful. I wouldn't recomment it at all.

Megashare, however, I wouldn't recommend it either. You can't upload much MB there.

many, I suggest that you use other uploaders. There's tons that are better.

many

Ah...I see...Yeah. I know. Megashares is like that. I uploaded like 5 whole albums once and gave the download links to my downloaders. Turned out, none of them could download it. I tried it myself. Unsuccessful. I wouldn't recomment it at all.

Megashare, however, I wouldn't recommend it either. You can't upload much MB there.

many, I suggest that you use other uploaders. There's tons that are better.

I talked about megashares sorry, thanks for answering :)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Oh. I don't think I helped much...I think I need help on how to download from Megashares as well...I don't know how because the link is weird...Have you ever been able to download from it before?