Menfinity - Grammy's big project for 09

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
so grammy said dat they're gonna work on dis in da beginning of 09. dat could mean anything lol so probably within da first 6 months of dis yr we'll start seeing news bout it. da 16 in dis album are (dis is how they were listed):

1. Aof
2. James
3. Golf
4. Ice
5. Peck
6. Dr. Oak
7. Bie
8. Mike

1. Toon Bodyslam
2. Dome
3. Chin
4. Boy Peacemaker
5. Ruj
6. Pop Calories Blah Blah
7. Pup Potato
8. Ben Suphon

they're split in 2 groups. james is out of place in da first group lol they shoulda switched james w/ chin or ruj. and booo m attaphon aint on dere :lmao:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So this is all official now? Cool...I can't wait to see the concert...that's what they're doing also, right, Pich...
All my favorite guys in one group...that's coolio...I'm so glad they didn't split of PAI, and also happy they added Bie in the mix.

cecilia

Staff member
^hhaaaaaaaaaaa you're right, they should have james goes with the 2nd category b/c of the artist listed there.
it make more sense this way LOl .. but regardless, i just wanna hear him sing too

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
so grammy said dat they're gonna work on dis in da beginning of 09. dat could mean anything lol so probably within da first 6 months of dis yr we'll start seeing news bout it. da 16 in dis album are (dis is how they were listed):

1. Aof
2. James
3. Golf
4. Ice
5. Peck
6. Dr. Oak
7. Bie
8. Mike

1. Toon Bodyslam
2. Dome
3. Chin
4. Boy Peacemaker
5. Ruj
6. Pop Calories Blah Blah
7. Pup Potato
8. Ben Suphon

they're split in 2 groups. james is out of place in da first group lol they shoulda switched james w/ chin or ruj. and booo m attaphon aint on dere :lmao:

Those who I'm looking forward to lol I'm so dissapointed! No Nick and M?! Wah?! Their voices are freaking hawt; Yayaya my P' Boy is in x3 LOL

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

This is disappointing! They put Mor Oak in it instead of M! His voice is way better! I'll listen to it though since it has Peck, James and Dome <333 hahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know. i wasn't so happy either when i didn't see m's name in da list. nueng, u don't care for aoffy? :( lol

So this is all official now? Cool...I can't wait to see the concert...that's what they're doing also, right, Pich...
All my favorite guys in one group...that's coolio...I'm so glad they didn't split of PAI, and also happy they added Bie in the mix.
i hope they do a concert. they probably will have a concert since most of dese guys are perdy popular

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I was saving Aof for you but I do like Aof! I'm glad Pop is in it too I love his voice! =) But you know my heart belongs to Peck Palitchoke! hahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh shiet u replied fast lol i was bout to edit my post and say dat da list was out since last yr. i just never said anything lol i hope they start on it soon though

my garsh pop. dat chubby man has such a sweet sweet voice :wub:

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I'm looking forward to James, ICE and Ruj :D
I'm glad to see Ruj there because he seems to be the newest singer and he's already there with the rest.
Well, what can we do, a lot of people demanded his music "D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they advertised dis as 16 of da biggest grammy male singers. i aint make dat title up lol but i don't think james is all dat big at grammy. he was back then. still, it's nice dat his voice is in here too