Messy Circle of Love Part 1&2 *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
Thanks for answering my questions Falada! Hopefully I didnt sound mean but I like sharing my thoughts and feelings with stories because I feel like authors should get feedback on their writings. But don't worry I've just been busy with school so I've been a silent reader for a while but I'll try to share/comment when I can :)

Your welcome. I love to answer questions. :D No, not at all. You're fine. I like it when people are honest with me. :D I know, everyone is busy with school, even I, too. Yes, it's ok if you can't comment, but if you can, please. :)

keylargo said:
hi falada tysm ! i had 2 take my own break just 2 read ! margie is a really great friend 2 have, though she has her own issue wif boy shes always there 4 yaya wif words of encouragement n ideas ! she gave yaya d best suggestion of lunch 4 nadech ! love yadechs lunch intimacy, they were lovey dovey ! but i sense yaya is v shy, afraid of nadech ! i wonder wat happened tat caused them 2 b in this situation besides c+k ! did sth happen at nadechs parents place tat they have 2 stay in seaprate house which is a weird arrangement ! im surprised tat nadech didnt insist yaya stays wif him in his family home cos during his convo wif boy he 1 ownership of him by yaya ! da way he acts when k came makes me feel hes trying 2 wake, make yaya jealous...but sadly she is 2 afraid ! as 4 boy he is slowly drifting away from m which is obvious when they met at da office building, he didnt get excited ! in fact boy is moving along 2 margies wedding plans, susu margie ! m-n r in a good place happy 4 them, v steady n mature love but m asking yaya 4 help bothers me a little, feels will cause further misunderstanding between yadech but i trust how u pen your story falada !  n is being nice 2 c-j ! i look forward 2 find more answers wif yr next update and thank u v much 4 this great chap7 ! take yr time, read wif appreciation, key ! HAK falada

Your welcome, key. LOL Really glad that you read it. Love your comments/ thoughts.  Indeed Margie is. LOL Margie and Sara reminds me of my friend. Yeah, I want the lunch to be their moment that they apologizes to each other. Yaya is shy, but she won't anymore after a few events. :D The problem is because of Nadech's parents, it has nothing to do with Chailda or Kim. Nadech's dad wanted him to stay close to him, but Nadech won't, so he fake an illness. Nadech have no option, but to be a grateful child, and take care of his father. No, Nadech didn't want Yaya to have problem with his parents, and his parents doesn't really care about Yaya anymore, since Nadech is with them. Nadech wants Yaya to be jealous and fight over him, since he got use to it with out women, but Yaya show no feelings. When Kim comes in, Nadech only wanted to be nice. Boy still remember about Marie, but there's no Margie, so he don't have to explain or talk to her. Also he have to somewhere fast, too. Boy is still not off Marie, yet. Mark and Noona are now, but more sadness awaits. :( Yep, LOL I have to make Nadech jealous somehow, and I choose that way. But that way will leave to more happiness, I promise! :D Natwara wants Chailda to trust in her and James again. But Chailda's heart is still as hard as rock, and cool like the ice. Your welcome. And thanks key, for your thoughts. I just love answering them. :D Keep it up.  :thumbsup:

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
I wish Chalida and James get back together. I am lovin this ff.

You'll just have to wait and see if the end up together or not. Really glad that you're lovin it like everyone else. :D Keep on reading. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
Yes I will keep on reading:))) waiting to find the truth.

Really glad that you're going to stay in tune. Yep, please bear with me. I'm also impatient, myself. :D 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada i 4got n wanted this in my cmn - nadech parents getting divorce might make him realise not to take his marriage vow lightly n pay attention 2 yaya! As 4 c will she do
anything worst 2 get nadech back ? Thanks 4 yr dedication i love this ff v much! tysm falada! O / ps : im v happy u hv great friends in sch like margie & sara !

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Fahlada for this fantastic chapter. I'm really loving it. I hope Marie will do something instead of just telling Kim to stop. I'm super glad Nadech & Yaya made up. Hope Nadech won't insult or hurt Yaya again. I understand now that he just want Yaya to show possession of him. And about Nadech's dad, he mustn't do like that. How can he divorce Nadech's mom and marry a young pretty lady?!? But I think you might have a reason to this idea so just gonna stay tune for more. Thanks again, Fahlada! :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi falada i 4got n wanted this in my cmn - nadech parents getting divorce might make him realise not to take his marriage vow lightly n pay attention 2 yaya! As 4 c will she do
anything worst 2 get nadech back ? Thanks 4 yr dedication i love this ff v much! tysm falada! O / ps : im v happy u hv great friends in sch like margie & sara !

Nadech knows that his parents have had a bad marriage. They were really never in love. It was a force marriage. But he also knows that his mother wants to keep the marriage, since she have Nadech, and  have also dream of a family, even if that family is as bad as this. Nadech does care about Yaya, but it might not seem like it. He cares about their marriage a lot also. Chailda will, but not as much as Kim, since she already do her part in the mystery part, which I will tell you guys later on. Your welcome, and really happy you love it. LOL Yep sometimes they are good, but sometimes, they make me embarrasses/ mad, since they always push/rush me to do things. They are kinda like M and S, wanting me to tell my crush my feelings. But I'm too shy to do it. LOL

Sovatana said:
Thanks Fahlada for this fantastic chapter. I'm really loving it. I hope Marie will do something instead of just telling Kim to stop. I'm super glad Nadech & Yaya made up. Hope Nadech won't insult or hurt Yaya again. I understand now that he just want Yaya to show possession of him. And about Nadech's dad, he mustn't do like that. How can he divorce Nadech's mom and marry a young pretty lady?!? But I think you might have a reason to this idea so just gonna stay tune for more. Thanks again, Fahlada! :D

Your welcome. :D Marie can't do much, except stand there, and talk Kim out of it. She's not very persuasive, too. Marie use to be strong like Kim, too. But since Boy broke her heart, she turn weak. Sadly, Nadech still will. There is going to be more problems, and misunderstandings. Nadech does want Yaya to be jealous, but not only Yaya. He wants Kim, too. It might seem like he is selfish, and unfair, but he is also hurting inside, too. Nadech's dad's feelings haven't change. He had always wanted to divorce his mother. And Nadech got marry got his father even madder, and wants to re-marry faster. Nadech's father have also lost a love one because of his forced marriage with his mother. He thinks that she is the cause, and have never really like her. His father have plan most of Nadech's future for him. His mother can only stand there, and support him. He thinks that he is the only hurt one, and wants his revenge by marrying another woman. LOL This is the whole reason. Your welcome, Sovatana! :D Thanks for sharing thoughts and commenting. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks v much falada, ure da best always answering our q&a patiently ! im hving vbs reading abt yr crush tc yr tender heart ! key:O

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
thanks v much falada, ure da best always answering our q&a patiently ! im hving vbs reading abt yr crush tc yr tender heart ! key:O

Your welcome. You're also the best, too. :D LOL I love to answer questions, but only if I can only. :D LOL I can tell you the whole story tomorrow after school if you'll like. :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Sure falada will b a privilege 4 me 4 u 2 share wif me! email or pm me either is fine! Thanks 4 yr trust in me! O key

LOL I'll love to tell you. LOL I've been planning to tell you, but didn't have time. Thanks and your welcome, key. :D 

Falada

sarNie Adult

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8
"Yaya, I'm going to come, so be prepare," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya, happily
Mark notices.
"Nadech call, and say something good right?" ask Mark
"Yes, Nadech is going to come home," say Yaya
"That's great," say Mark, with a half smile
"Yes. Mark, I'm going to leave early to go get dinner ready, so I'm going to close now," say Yaya
"Yes," say Mark
--------------------------------------------------
"Nadech, please, let me go with you. I want to have dinner with you," say Kim
"I guess," say Nadech
Marie held onto Kim's arm.
"Don't," whisper Marie
Kim ingore, and happily follow Nadech to the parking lot.
"Marie, do you mind me riding with Nadech?" ask Kim
"Of course not," say Marie, silently
"Are you sure, Marie?" ask Nadech
"Yes, of course," say Marie with uncertianity
"Ok, than let's get going," say Kim
"Yes," say Nadech
Nadech drove away, leaving Marie alone.
"I'm sorry, Yaya," Marie muttered to herself
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Smells so good," say Sara, her nose sniffing the air
"You're here, Sara," say Yaya, putting more food on the table
"Yes, and what does this mean? Why do the food smells so delicoius?" ask Sara
"It's because," say Yaya
"Because of what?" Sara interuppted
"Nadech of course," say Tah, walking in
"Yes," say Yaya
"I don't get it. Why do you always do good things for him?" ask Tah
But before Yaya could answer, Nadech enter the house with Kim. She's disappointed, but try not to show her disappointment.
"Yum, it smells so good," say Nadech
But no one was smiling, they were all staring at each other.
"Everyone?!" say Nadech, trying to get their attention
"Um, yes," say everyone finally
"Is the food ready?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"Than lets eat," say Nadech
"Yes," say everyone
They all sat down, and eat. 
"It's so good, Yaya did you cook this?" ask Kim
"Yes," say Yaya
"It's so delicoius, maybe sometimes when I'm not busy, you can give me cooking lessons," say Kim
"That's good. Yaya will you do that for Kim?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"But I disapprove. If Kim wants to learn, she'll have to ask someone else," say Sara
"Sara, don't be rude," say Yaya and Nadech
"But I also agree with Sara," say Tah
But before anyone can say anything, Marie arrived, and interrupted them. 
"Kim, Grandma On is sick in the hospital, you need to go see her right now," say Marie
"Really," say Kim, standing up
"Yes, let's go," say Marie
Kim walk to her and they bot walk to the car.
Marie drove them back home.
"Marie, I thought you say Grandma was at the hospital," say Kim
"Kim, Grandma is fine, but you're not," say Marie
"You tricked me?!" say Kim, furious
"Sorry, but I don't want you doing stuffs like this. It's not right, and grandma and I also disapprove of it," say Marie
"Stop the car," say Kim
"Kim," say Marie
"Stop it now!" shouted Kim
Marie hesitated, but finally stop the car.
Kim open the door, and got out. Marie also got out of the car.
"Leave me alone," say Kim
Marie remain silent. Kim walks away. Marie knows that it is no use to chase after her, so she call Nadech.
"Nadech, Kim is not herself now, and I need your help," say Marie
"What is it?" ask Nadech
"Ok, it's a long story, but right now, I need you to come here," say Marie
"Ok, where are you?" ask Nadech, concern
Marie give him the place, and they hang up.
Yaya, Sara, and Tah were alll staring at Nadech.
"What is it?" ask Yaya
"I don't  know, but Kim needs me right now," say Nadech
"You can't go," say Sara
"But she needs me," say Nadech
"Maybe it's just a trick," say Sara
Nadech didn't listen. He run to his car, and drove as fast as he could.
Yaya sat there, lifeless. Sara walk over to her.
"It's ok, Yaya," say Sara, giving her a hug
"I'm ok. I'm going to go get some rest," say Yaya
"Yes," say Sara and Tah, concern 
Yaya walk up the stairs slowly. She feels weak. When she got into her room, she slowly got on to the bed, and pull the covers up. Than tears after tears starts to go down her cheek.
--------------------------------------------------
Kim walk and talk to herself at the same time. She's mad and confused.
"How am I wrong? How is this wrong?" whisper Kim to herself
"Nadech was suppose to be mine. MINE! But she, Yaya, took him away from me. How is it wrong to get him back?!" say Kim
"I'm not wrong," Kim started chanting, but none of her words were helping her at all. She's only getting weaker each second.
Than someone grabs her arm. She pull away and turn around. It was Nadech.
"Kim are you alright?" ask Nadech
Seeing Nadech's face made Kim glad. She hug him tightly, and release her tears.
"Nadech, don't leave me, ever again," say Kim
Nadech patted her back, and say words of encouragement.
"Yes, I'm here," say Nadech
-----------------------------------------------
Nadech walk up the stairs. He was so tired, since he have to take care of Kim until she went to sleep. He walk to his and Yaya's room, and took a shower. After the shower, he got up on the bed. He turn and look at Yaya. 
"I'm sorry Yaya, but I hope that you'll understand," say Nadech, than he kiss her on the cheek. After that Nadech turn around, and went to sleep. Yaya open up her eyes.
"I understand, Nadech, and I'm not mad," say Yaya, quietly to herself
-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Poor yaya, she not mad but upsat,,, thanks falada with a nice update,,,, when is the sweet sence bet nadech and yaya,,,,

Falada

sarNie Adult
vorleak said:
Poor yaya, she not mad but upsat,,, thanks falada with a nice update,,,, when is the sweet sence bet nadech and yaya,,,,

Your welcome, vorlek. LOL Just wait and see.:D