Messy Circle of Love Part 1&2 *COMPLETE*

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada thanks 4 chap8 ! yayas happiness is only so short ! its super sad 4 her in this chap, i find it hard 2 forgive nadech ! u dun ever bring gf home 4 meal when wife is taking care, v degrading 4 da wife ! so totless he cud hv explain 2 k ! i feel hes more in love wif k running 2 her, always at her beck n call ! did he consider yayas feelings, at least explain 2 her b4 taking off ! wonder if hes going 2 choose k when he answered yes 2 her ! poor sweet yaya can only cry in silence v painful feelings ! nadech has a full plate 2 come 2 a good decision on his choice n i hope he thinks v carefully ! thanks 4 saras love, yaya needs tat ! i look forward 2 find out more falada ! tyvm 4 yr time writing, i love it, just feeling sad 4 yaya atm ! wif appreciation as always, key ! HAK

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Fahlada for this chapter! I agreed with key that Nadech is hard to forgive! If I were Yaya, I would ask him straightly who he'd choose but Yaya just keep the pain inside and doesn't say a word. Poor my Yaya! Really loving Sara's character! She always protect Yaya and stand by her side. Thanks for your time writing this and I totally love your FF! Looking forward for next update! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry falada, i like 2 share wif sovatana n u2, in yayas situation its v hurtful, she should confront nadech n have a serious talk wif him instead of keeping all da pain ! even if he chooses k it will be good 4 all parties 2 move on ! im mad wif nadech ! if k is his love/priority better 4 yaya 2 leave ! i 1 happiness 4 yaya ! hving said i know its hard 4 yaya bcos she loves nadech so much, woman always love unconditionally n deeply n doesnt give up easily on their love ! sorry my tots n tat means u hv written so well tat my anger is all out lol ! hope u dun mind ! key

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada thanks 4 chap8 ! yayas happiness is only so short ! its super sad 4 her in this chap, i find it hard 2 forgive nadech ! u dun ever bring gf home 4 meal when wife is taking care, v degrading 4 da wife ! so totless he cud hv explain 2 k ! i feel hes more in love wif k running 2 her, always at her beck n call ! did he consider yayas feelings, at least explain 2 her b4 taking off ! wonder if hes going 2 choose k when he answered yes 2 her ! poor sweet yaya can only cry in silence v painful feelings ! nadech has a full plate 2 come 2 a good decision on his choice n i hope he thinks v carefully ! thanks 4 saras love, yaya needs tat ! i look forward 2 find out more falada ! tyvm 4 yr time writing, i love it, just feeling sad 4 yaya atm ! wif appreciation as always, key ! HAK

Your welcome, key. :D Nadech isn't on anyone's side yet. And he pity both girls. He'll do the same thing if Yaya needed help, too. Yaya and Kim also have the same hurt feelings, too. LOL What about Kim? Do you feel for her, too? And yes, Yaya will have a lot of heart breaking moments, but so does everyone. But she'll be the main one. Thanks and your welcome again, key. :D

Sovatana said:
Thanks Fahlada for this chapter! I agreed with key that Nadech is hard to forgive! If I were Yaya, I would ask him straightly who he'd choose but Yaya just keep the pain inside and doesn't say a word. Poor my Yaya! Really loving Sara's character! She always protect Yaya and stand by her side. Thanks for your time writing this and I totally love your FF! Looking forward for next update! :D

Your welcome, Sovatana. :D LOL He is. Yaya is not a straightforward person, she likes to hide her feelings. Thanks and your welcome again. :D

keylargo said:
sorry falada, i like 2 share wif sovatana n u2, in yayas situation its v hurtful, she should confront nadech n have a serious talk wif him instead of keeping all da pain ! even if he chooses k it will be good 4 all parties 2 move on ! im mad wif nadech ! if k is his love/priority better 4 yaya 2 leave ! i 1 happiness 4 yaya ! hving said i know its hard 4 yaya bcos she loves nadech so much, woman always love unconditionally n deeply n doesnt give up easily on their love ! sorry my tots n tat means u hv written so well tat my anger is all out lol ! hope u dun mind ! key

It's ok. In the next 4 or 5 chapters, you'll hear Nadech's answers, and everyone's reactions. :D LOL I agree with you. Thanks! LOL Sorry if I get you guys mad or sad, but I just want you guys to know how much pain Yaya have to go through before she gets Nadech. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi falada thanks 4 explaining! I so m looking forward 2 find out more! tyvm key! X

Your welcome, key! :D 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9
Yaya, Nadech, Tah, and Sara are sitting in the dinning room, eating their breakfast.
"My dad's wedding is next week," say Nadech
"What?!" say everyone
"Yes, my dad is remarrying," say Nadech, sadly
"I'm sorry to hear that, Nadech," say Yaya, sadly
Nadech hold his tears. He have never expect that day. 
------------------------------------------
Margie drive over to Yaya's shop.
"Hey, Yaya," say Margie, coming inside the shop
"Hell, Margie," say Yaya
Margie give Yaya a big hug.
"So how's your trip?" ask Yaya
"It was great," say Margie
"That's good," say Yaya
"So did Kim do anything to you while I was gone?" ask Margie
"No," lied Yaya
"Come one don't lie to me," say Margie
"Well, she didn't do anything that bad," say Yaya
"Ok, so I heard about Nadech's dad's wedding, is it true?" ask Margie
"Yes. Nadech have been really upset about it lately," say Yaya
"That's bad. Maybe you should go and cheer hime up," suggested Margie
"I'll try," say Yaya
Margie gives her the thumps up, and Yaya half smile back.
-------------------------------------------
Nadech is sitting in his office, and Kim walk in.
"You ok?" ask Kim, concern
"Yes," say Nadech
"Here, eat these fruits, it'll help you," say Kim, putting the fruits on the table.
"Thanks," say Nadech
"No, I should thank you. Thank you for last night. And I'm really sorry about it, too, " say Kim
"It's okay. But what are you sorry for?" ask Nadech
"I'm sorry-" say Kim, but was interrupt by Yaya
Yaya walked in, and see Kim and Nadech together.
"Sorry, " say Yaya, than she turn around
But Nadech stopped her.
"Yaya, it's ok, you can stay," say Nadech
"It's ok," say Yaya
"No, it;'s really ok, I'm just about to leave," say Kim, walking to her
"Ok," say Yaya
Kim left, and Nadech and Yaya remain silent. The room was full of silence for a second.
"Aren't you going to sit down?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
------------------------------------------
Kim walk out and meet Chailda. 
"Why are you here?" ask Kim
"To help you of course," say Chailda
"What?!" say Kim
"Yes, I'm here to help you," say Chailda
"No, I don't believe you," say Kim
"Come on, Kim. You and I have the same story. We've been trick by the person we love the most," say Chailda
"Yes, and what do you mean by that?" ask Kim
"I know your whole story. I know you want Nadech, and I want to help you," say Chailda
"I don't believe you. I know that you also want Nadech for youself too," say Kim, walking away
"Are you sure?! I'm already over Nadech. And you walking away from a good offer like this is not really wise," say Chailda
Kim stop and turn around.
"What do you want?" ask Kim
"You and Nadech should be together. And I agree," say Chailda
"Fine, I'll take your help offer," say Kim
Chailda smiled.
----------------------------------------------
"Are you here because you brought me food, too?" ask Nadech
"No, I'm here to help around, if you don't mind," say Yaya
"Sure, tell me what you want to do," say Nadech
"I'll do whatever you want," say Yaya
"Ok, may you take this to go copy it," say nadech, handing her some papers
"Yes," say Yaya, taking the papers
She walk out of the office, and realize that she didn't know where the copy machine is. She didn't bother going inside the office, since she doesn't want to stress Nadech. She walk on, and ask one of the workers. The worker show her it. Yaya look at it. There were so much things on it, and she have no clue how to use it. She look around helplessly.
----
Nadech is just sitting still thinking about his dad's wedding.  But than he realizes about Yaya. He look at his watch.
"Why isn't she back yet?!" say Nadech to himself
He got out of the office, and went to the copy machine room. He saw Yaya trying to figure out how to use the machine. He smile, and the smile turn into laughs. 
Yaya saw him laughing at her. She was about to shout something back at him, but realizes that she have cheer him up, and that was the first time he have laugh ever since the news about his father's wedding was out.
Nadech walk over to Yaya.
"Do you need help?" ask Nadech
"It's ok," say Yaya
"No, I'll help you," say Nadech, holding her hand, guiding it
Yaya only stare at him. She wanted to hug him so bad, and tell him that she love him.
"Ok, that's how you do it," say Nadech, finally after a few seconds of Yaya's moment
"Thanks," say Yaya
"Yes, hurry, I got other work for you," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
Nadech went back to his office, and Yaya smile to herself. She made Nadech laugh, and she was proud of it.
-----------------------------------
Mark came to the shop. 
"Noona?!" say Mark
Noona appeared, holding a try of chocolates.
"I'm here," say Noona, almost dropping the tray
Mark smile, and walk over to her.
"Let me help," say Mark, taking the tray out of her hands
"Thanks. Please give it table #4," say Noona
"Yes," say Mark, smiling at her
"you can go now," say Noona
Mark went to table #4 and Noona went back inside the kitchen.
Mark walked into the kitchen.
"Let me help you for the day, ok," say mark
"Sure," say Noona
They both smile at each other.
-----------------------------------------
Yaya was sitting in Nadech's office, reading a book. Nadech stare at her, and than at his watch.
"Let's go out and eat," say Nadech
"What?!" say Yaya
"Let's go to lunch," say Nadecjh
"Yes," say Yaya, getting up
They walk to his car, and he drove them to the restaurant.
----------------------------------------
"Such a beautiful day, right?" ask Boy, happily, stretching his arms out
"Yes, it is very beautiful," say Marie, happily
"Where should we go today?" ask Boy
"Let's go eat first," say Marie
"Yes," say Boy
They got into the car, and Boy's phone rang. It was Margie. 
"What is it?" say Boy, annoyed
"Wjere are you?" ask Margie
"Why?" ask Boy
"Just tell me," say Margie
"I'm out with Marie," say Boy
"What?! You need to come back right now, or else-" say Margie, but Boy hang up on her
He turn to Marie.
"It's Margie right?" ask Marie
"Yes," say Boy, nodding his head
"You should go," say Marie
"No, I'm not going to let her force me into everything. Even though my mother's on her side, I won't give up on our love," say Boy
"Boy," say Marie
Boy hold Marie's hand, and put it to his heart.
"Marie, no matter what, I still love you. Let's just enjoy our time together, and don't think about others," say Boy
"Yes," say Marie
Yaya and Nadech are sitting in the restaurant, slowly eating. Than Yaya's phone rang. She took it out, and see that it was Margie.
"I'm going to go to the restroom," say Yaya
"Go ahead," say Nadech
Yaya rushed to the restroom.
"Hello, Margie," say Yaya
"Yaya," say Margie
"What is it?" ask Yaya
"Yaya, I need you, right now, may you come to my house," say Margie
"Yes," say Yaya
"Thanks you," say Margie
They hang up, and Yaya went back to the table.
"Um, Nadech, Margie is having toubles, will you mind if I go help her, I'll come back after I help her," say Yaya
"Do you want a ride?" ask Nadech
"It's ok," say Yaya
"It's fine, I'll give you a ride," say Nadech
They both walk to his car, but bumped into Boy and Marie.
"Hello, Nadech and Yaya," say Boy
"Hello, Boy and Marie," say Nadech
"Are you guys done eating already?" ask Boy
"Yes, we're heading for Margie's house," say Nadech
"Will than good luck," say Boy. Marie and Yaya were feeling uneasy, but finally they parted.
Nadech drove to Margie's house, and Yaya to off.
Yaya went inside, and Margie took her to her room.
"Margie, what's wrong?" ask Yaya
"Nothing, I just want you to hang out," say Margie
"Margie, I just want to tell you something, but keep calm ok," say Yaya
"What is it?" ask Margie, curoius
"I met Boy and Marie at the reastaunt," say Yaya
"So. Who cares?!" say Margie
"Are you sure?" ask Yaya
Than Margie burst into tears, and put her head on Yaya's shoulder. Yaya patted her back.
"Just cry it all out, Margie," say Yaya
Yaya took a taxi back to Nadech's office after she calm Margie down. She went up to his office.
"I'm back," say Yaya
"That's good. But I don't have anything for you, you can just read," say Nadech
"That's fine with me," say Yaya, settling on the couch, and pulling out a book
Nadech got back to work. 
-------------------------------------------------
Boy dropped Marie off, and than went back to his house. Marie hurried inside. She went to Kim's room.
"Kim, I think that you should-," say Marie, but she stopped since she sees that her friend is on the phone
Marie wait patiently for Kim. After the that, Kim turn around, and look at Marie.
"What is it?" ask Kim
"I think that you shouldn't bother Nadech anymore. He's really happy with Yaya already," say Marie
"Not true. And how do you know?" ask Kim
"I saw the going to eat lunch together," say Marie
"So?! I won't stop. And just to let you know, someone is on my team right now, and she's willingly to help me get Nadech," say Kim
"Who?" ask Marie
"Chailda," say Kim
"And you believe her?!" say Marie
"Not really. But she say she is going to prove it," say Kim
"Kim, I don't like the sound of this idea," say Marie
"Than just stay out," say Kim
------------------------------------------------------
Boy walked into the house, and his mother appeared.
"Where have you been?" ask his mother
"I went out with Marie," say Boy, honestly, not afraid
"Boy, how many times did I tell you go stop doing that. You're about to get marry, and you're also hurting Margie's heart," say his mother
'But mother, I have never agree of any of these, and I'll tell you again that I can't marry a person I don't love," say Boy
"You still need to. Margie is a good person," say his mother
"What about Marie?! She also good too. Mom, you never take time to study her, and I think that isn't fair," say Boy
"Fine, I agree that I was wrong to do things without your permission, but please, Boy, just do this once for your mother," say his mother
Boy walk away. He was tired of having this talk everyday with his mother.
------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks," say Noona, after Mark cleared off the last table
"It's ok," say Mark
Noona look at the clock.
"Oh my gosh, it's already 10:00, I think that we should leave," say Noona
"Yes," say Mark
They got outside, and it started raining. Mark put his arms over Noona.
"It's ok," say Noona
"It's not okay. I don't want you to get sick," say Mark
"Thanks," say Noona
Mark smile.
"Let's go in my car," say Mar
"It's ok, I'll get a taxi," say Noona
"Come on, just go, you don't need to waste money," say Mark
"Yes, thanks," say Noona, getting in.
They remain silent in the car. Mark drove, and they finally reach Noona's apartment.
"Thanks," say Noona, silently
"It's ok. Good night," say Mark
Noona nodded her head. She open the door, but Mark hold her arm, ad stop her. She turn around, and Mark give her a kiss on the lips. After a few seconds, Mark release her.
"Sorry," say Mark
"It's ok," say Noona, shyly
"Um, I have something that I want to say to you," say Mark
"What us it?" ask Noona
"May we start over," say Mark
"Yes," say Noona, without realizing what she just say until it was already said.
"Thanks for giving me another chance," say Mark, giving her a hug
Noona hug him back. She hope that she wasn't doing the wrong thing, giving him second chance.
Yaya was asleep, and Nadech was still working. He notice her. He walk to Yaya, and took one of his clean blankets, and put it over her.
"Have a good dream and sleep," say Nadech
Than he walk back to his desk, and continue working.

Enjoy! :D

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, Fahlada! Thanks for this lovely chapter between Nadech & Yaya! I burst into laugh with that part when Yaya took files to copy! Imagine about Nadech sees her like that, that laugh made my day! Thanks Fahlada! :D And well, what is Chalida up to? Is she really helping Kim to get Nadech? Or she just want to use her? Boy is really straightforward! He doesn't care about anyone's feeling, he just want to be happy with himself and Marie! Will he ever see and understand Margie's feeling and pain? Thanks again Fahlada! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada, tyvm im rewarded wif chap9, makes my lunch break so exciting, instead of lunch i was reading n love it !! margie is as usual full of good suggestions and a good gf, i feel sorry how boy treats her wout consideration, only impatience n rudeness ! will there b a big moment 4 boy 2 realise he loves margie but he isnt aware atm ? btw r boy-margie supposed 2 b a couple ? marie has  good moral values though she tries to dissuade k it falls on death ears ! i dun trust c-k they're up 2 sth ! m-n r so steady, love their maturity, full of sweetness, sadly saddness will fall upon them like u said earlier ! so happy yaya took initiative n went to nadechs office 2 help out ! n i tot he would say yes come sit on my lap lol falada !!! as her husband he can n bcos she said she would do whatever he wants lol ! their light mood in copying reminds when nadech first courted yaya, they were always happy n laughing, i miz those moments n m happy u bring laughter back 2 them ! lunch date was on the spur of the moment, v sweet caught yaya off-guard ! i love yadechs moments in this chap, keep it coming ! ty falada, read wif appreciation, key ! HAK

Falada

sarNie Adult
Sovatana said:
Hi, Fahlada! Thanks for this lovely chapter between Nadech & Yaya! I burst into laugh with that part when Yaya took files to copy! Imagine about Nadech sees her like that, that laugh made my day! Thanks Fahlada! :D And well, what is Chalida up to? Is she really helping Kim to get Nadech? Or she just want to use her? Boy is really straightforward! He doesn't care about anyone's feeling, he just want to be happy with himself and Marie! Will he ever see and understand Margie's feeling and pain? Thanks again Fahlada! :D

Your welcome, Sovatana. :D LOL Really glad that that scene made you happy.  :dance1:  Well, you'll find all of that out in next chapter. Boy is straightforward, and he does care about other people's feelings, but he doesn't like people forcing him to do stuffs. He has always been force and push by his mother and Margie. He's tired of people telling him what to do. Well, yes, he do know her pain, but she doesn't see his pain. Margie is kinda selfish, too. 

keylargo said:
hi falada, tyvm im rewarded wif chap9, makes my lunch break so exciting, instead of lunch i was reading n love it !! margie is as usual full of good suggestions and a good gf, i feel sorry how boy treats her wout consideration, only impatience n rudeness ! will there b a big moment 4 boy 2 realise he loves margie but he isnt aware atm ? btw r boy-margie supposed 2 b a couple ? marie has  good moral values though she tries to dissuade k it falls on death ears ! i dun trust c-k they're up 2 sth ! m-n r so steady, love their maturity, full of sweetness, sadly saddness will fall upon them like u said earlier ! so happy yaya took initiative n went to nadechs office 2 help out ! n i tot he would say yes come sit on my lap lol falada !!! as her husband he can n bcos she said she would do whatever he wants lol ! their light mood in copying reminds when nadech first courted yaya, they were always happy n laughing, i miz those moments n m happy u bring laughter back 2 them ! lunch date was on the spur of the moment, v sweet caught yaya off-guard ! i love yadechs moments in this chap, keep it coming ! ty falada, read wif appreciation, key ! HAK

Your very welcome. :D It's really good, and I'm feeling very happy here.  :lol:  Margie is good with other people's problem, but not good with hers. Boy have always have patience and consideration for her also, but she doesn't take it that way. He answer her phone call, because he's considerate of her, and hearing her talk and telling him what to do, he is very patience with her there also. Yes, there will, but it's a long way. Well, you'll just have to see and wait. Marie is a very good person in the story. She's also like Yaya, sweet and innocent, hurting and wanting to know the truth. Kim and Chailda are. Yes they are, but not anymore when they meet Bie. LOL But they are still shy with each other.  :blush: Yes, but you'll have to wait for the next 7 or 8 chapters. LOL Really sorry if that seem long, but I have to get everything in order first.. It might be a little faster if I figure everything out fast. Your welcome, key. :D

vorleak said:
Thanks falada for a long and perfect chapter,,,,
Nadech and yaya start to close v each other again, love it love it

Your very welcome, vorlek. :D 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10
The next morning was bright and sunny. Yaya woke up, and stretch her hands. She slowly got up, and look at Nadech. He was asleep. His head on the desk, sleeping peacefully. She walk over to him. She took the pen away from his hand, and put the files of papers at the coner of his desk. She than put the blanket over him. She than took a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote him a note saying that she's going home.
"Have a good sleep," she muttered
Yaya walked out of the office, and smile. She got out of the office, and took a taxi home.
---------------------------------------------
Boy lay in his bed, half awake. There was a noise in his room. a voice of a girl. He suddenly open up his eyes, and look to his side. There was Margie.
"Good morning, you're sleepyhead," say Margie, cheerfully
"Why are you here?" ask Boy
"Today, we have an appointment together," say Margie
"What appointment?" ask Boy, confuse
"You and I are suppose to spend the day together," say Margie
"No, go away," say Boy, going back to sleep.
"Wake up, you sleepy head," say Margie, gently kicking him in the side of his shoulder.
Boy ignored, and went back to sleep.
"You're not, right," say Margie. She took one of his pillows, and start hitting him with it.
"Wake up," Margie saw with each hit
Boy was getting annoyed, got hold Margie's hands and stop her.
"Stop, I'm tired," say Boy
"Get up," say Margie
"Ok, fine you win," say Boy getting up, half asleep
Boy slowly walk to the bathroom to take shower.
-----------------------------------------------
Mark was waiting patiently outside for Noona. Noona was ready, and went outside to greet Mark.
"Hello, Mark," say Noona
"Let me send you there," say Mark
"Yes," say Noona, still shy because of last night
Noona got in, and Mark drove.
"From now on, I'll be the one to come pick you up, and drop you off," say Mark
"It's ok," say Noona
"Let me, ok," say Mark
"Ok," say Noona
"Where are we doing today?" ask Boy
"We're going to go to the fair," say Margie
"What?!" say Boy
"Come on," say Margie, dragging Boy out of the car.
They went to the Ferris wheel, and ride on it.
"So fun," say Margie
"It is so not fun," say Boy
"Whatever," say getting off. 
After the Ferris wheel, they went to get cotton candy, and went on more rides.
------------------------------------------------
Yaya was in her shop. Mark and Noona arrive together, and greet her.
"Hello, Yaya," say Mark and Noona
"Hello," say Yaya
Yaya stare as Mark put his hands on Noona's waist.
"Don't tell me that...," say Yaya
"Yes," Mark interrupt," we're dating."
"It's great! You guys are really cute together," say Yaya
"Thanks," say Noona shyly
They all smiled.
"So how's Nadech and you?" ask Mark
"We're doing good," say Yaya
"Is he still stressing out?" ask Mark
"Not really. Do you want to come to the wedding?" ask Yaya
"I guess," say Mark, looking at Noona
"I'll come also," say Noona
"That's great," say Yaya, smiling at them
Nadech finally woke up, and read Yaya's note. He smile, and again got back to work. He doesn't want to be behind anything. Than Kim and Chailda both came in. Nadech was surprise that they were together.
"Hello Nadech," say Kim and Chailda
"Hello," say Nadech
"We'll like to congrats your dad," say Kim
"Thanks," say  Nadech
Chailda and Kim smiled.
"Ok, what do we do after this?" ask Kim
"Tomorrow is the wedding, right. So we'll have to kind ruin the wedding than blame it on Yaya, of course," say Chailda
"Isn't that too cruel. Believe me, it's not," say Chailda
"I don't like it," say Kim
"Well, if you don't like it, you take the blame," say Chailda
"Fine, whatever," say Kim
"But remember, you have to come up and how to ruined it," say Chailda
"Yes," say Kim
Chailda smiled, and Kim stare at her.
--------------------------------------------
Sara and Tah were sitting in the kitchen. The phone rang, and the maid brings the phone to Sara.
"Sara?!" say her mother
"Yes, mom," say Sara, happily
"You're father is very sick right now, and we need you back home," say her mother
"What?! Yes, I'll come," say Sara
Than she hung up.
"What is it?" ask Tah
"My dad's really sick, and I need to go back right now," say Sara in a rush
Sara rush up to her room, and pack up half of her things into the bag. Tah followed her.
"What are you doing?" ask Tah
"Going back home," say Sara. Tah stop her.
"Sara, relax," say Tah
"I can't. I have to go now," say Sara
"Than let me go with you," say Tah
"Yes," say Sara
"I'm going to get my things and call Yaya," say Tah
"Yes," say Sara
Tah got out of the room, and went to his room. He called Yaya before packing up.
"Hello," say Yaya
"Yaya, me and Sara have something urgent that we have to go to," say Tah
"What is it?" ask Yaya
"Sara's father is really sick, so we're heading to her parents home which is 6 hours away from here," say Tah
"Are you going to drive?" ask Yaya
"Yes," say Tah
"Than good luck, take care of Sara and yourself," say Yaya
"Yes, bye," say Tah
They both hang up, and Tah pack his stuffs. He walk back to Sara's room.
"Ready?" ask Tah
"Yes, let's go," say Sara
They both got out, and got into the car. Tah drove out, and got onto the highway.
Yaya called Nadech.
"Hello," say nadech
"Nadech, Tah and Sara went back to Sara's house, because her father is very sick right now," say Yaya
"Ok thanks," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
--------------------------------------------------
Boy got to Margie's house, and she got out.
"Bye bye, good night," say Margie, than she blow him a kiss
"Whatever," say Boy, than he drove off
Margie happily march to her room. She fling herself on her bed, and happily trying to remember the day again.
---------------------------------------------------
"Yaya, I'll get going, see you tomorrow," say Noona
"Yes, thank you. And don't forget that tomorrow is the wedding, so the shop is close tomorrow," say Yaya
"Yes," say Noona
"Come on, let's go. Bye, Yaya," say Mark
"Bye," say Yaya
Mark and Noona left.
-----
Nadech came to see Yaya right after work. 
"I'm going to stay with you for the next few days if you don't mind," say Nadech
"No, I don't mind at all," say Yaya
"It's good, so I can keep you company while Tah and Sara are gone," say Nadech
Yaya smile.
"Let's go home," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
Tah and Sara arrived at her house. Sara got out. She miss her house so much. It have been 3 years already since she moved out. She enter the house, and found her mother sitting on the couch, waiting for her.
"Mom," say Sara
Her mother turn around and see her.
"Sara," say her mother
She walk over to her mother, and give her a big hug.
"I miss you so much," say her mother
"Me, too," say Sara
Tah enter the house, carrying his and Sara's stuffs.
"And who is that young man?" ask her mother
"P'Nadech's wife's brother," say Sara
Tah walk to them.
"Hello," say Tah
"Hello," say her mother
"Tah, this is my  mother," say Sara
"Nice to meet you," say Tah
"Nice to meet you, too," say her mother
Sara smiled.
"Mom, is there anything to eat. I'm super hungry," say Sara
"Yes there is," say her mother
Her mother took them to the dinning room, and order the maids to cook for them.
Nadech and Yaya arrive home. Yaya took a shower, and after that, Nadech took a shower. 
"Do you want to sleep together?" ask Nadech
"I guess," say Yaya
They got into bed, side by side. They turn of the lights, but leave the lamp on.
"Thanks, Nadech," say Yaya
"For what?" ask Nadech
"For staying with me," say Yaya
"It's ok," say Nadech
"Nadech," say Yaya, but stop
"What is it?" ask Nadech
"Can I ask you something?" ask Yaya
"Yes," say Nadech
"Can you tell me about your first love?" ask Yaya
Nadech was surprise by her question, but he told her anyway.
"Well, she was a very energetic person at that time. We met at age 5. She use to always tease me and we play together alot. One day, I almost drown, by she saved me. She also taught me how to swim. She taught me many things. That's what move my heart. She was really a wonderful person. She may not be that kind, but she's considerate. I really like the way she is," say Nadech
"That does sound like a nice person," say Yaya
"What about yours?" ask Nadech
"Well, the first time I meet him, he was drunk, and I save him. After that we start seeing each other, and I just have this feeling that I like him more than just a friend. He's also a very nice, and likes to joke alot. He had a nice humor," say Yaya
"I wonder who was that wonderful person," say Nadech
Yaya smiled.
"Good night, sweet dreams," say Nadech
"Good night," say Yaya
They both turn around, their backs facing each other.
"I'm sorry, Yaya." Nadech say in his mind
"It's you, Nadech, how could you not know, or have you forgotten?!" Yaya say in her mind
----------------------------------------
Sara took Tah to his room. 
"Here's you're room. If you need anything tell me, my mother, or the maids," say Sara
"Ok, thanks," say Tah
"No, I should be thanking you," say Sara
Sara stare at him, and than put her hands around his waist.
"Thanks," say Sara
Tah was shocked, and couldn't say anything. All her could do was pat her on the back.
Sara let go, and wish him good night. After that, she went to her room. All night, Tah could on think about Sara, and Sara could only think about Tah.
---------------------------------------
The next day was the wedding. Nadech and Yaya woke up, and got ready. Nadech's phone rang.
"Hello, dad," say Nadech
"Are you ready?" ask his father
"Yes," say Nadech
"Come here at 10:00 a.m.," say his father
"Yes," say Nadech, looking at the clock. It was 8:00 a.m.
"What is it?" ask Yaya
"Dad wants us by 10:00 a.m.," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"I'm going to go shower," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
Nadech went to the bathroom, and took his shower. Yaya patiently waited for him to finish.
"Kim, where are you going, so early in the morning?" ask Marie
"To the hospital," say Kim
"Why?" ask Marie
Kim remain silent, and got into her car. Marie followed her. When Kim got to the hospital, Chailda was already there with Natwara.
"It's good you're here, let's begin," say Chailda
"Yes," say Kim. Marie walk up to them.
"What is this?" ask Marie
"Don't get involve if you don't want to help," say Kim
"Let's go," say Chailda
"Chailda, you and Kim go, I don't want to get invovle with this either," say Natwara
Kim and Chailda walk on, leaving their two friends behind.
Natwara and Marie sat on the couches, avoiding eye contacts. They both new that their friends are doing the wrong thing, but they don't even have the strength to stop them.
------------------
Kim and Chailda walk in to Nadech's mother's room.
"Hello, mother," say Kim
"Who are you? I don't know you," say Nadech's mother
"I'm Kim. Are you sure that you don't remember me," say Kim
Nadech's mother look closer, and she remeber her.
"Don't. Please don't do anything to me," say Nadech's mother, putting her arms over her head
"Relax, I'm not going to harm you, even though I should have, because you're the reason why I didn't get Nadech," say Kim
"What do you want?" ask Nadech's mother
"I'm here to tell you some bad news," say Kim
"What is it?" ask Nadech's mother
"Don't you know, your husband is getting marry today," say Kim
"What?!" say Nadech's mother
"Yes, but you still have the chance. You can go and destroy the wedding," say Kim
Nadech's mother look at her.
Every guest was there. Nadech and Yaya stand outside greeting the guests. Boy and Margie stood by their side, helping them. Mark and Noona arrived, and went in. Kim, Chailda, Marie, and Natwara arrive almost last. The party started.
"Thanks everyone for coming," say Nadech
Everyone stop talking, and look at him.
"Today is Mr. Kugimiya and Aimee's wedding. We will like the groom, and bride-," say Nadech, but was interrupted. His mother enter. And everyone was surprise, but most of all, his father. Nadehc's mother headed straight for the microphone.
"Give it to me, Nadech," say his mother, taking the microphone outof his hands
"Mother," was all Nadech could say
She took the microphone, than walked over to Nadech's father and his new wife.
"You really want to re-marry, right?!" say his mother
"Yes!" say his father, not considering anyone's feelings
"How can you? How can you do this to me? I won't let you," say his mother. She dropped the mircophone, and slapped Nadech's father's new wife.
"You shameless girl," say his mother
"Stop!" say his father, but his mother disobey, and keep on slapping the new wife. Nadech run over to her mother, and stop her.
"Nadech, take your hands off me, don't stop me!" shouted his mother
"Mom, calm dowm," say Nadech
But his mother did not calm down, she keeps fighting to get Nadech's hands off her. Nadech took her outside, and Yaya followed.
"Mom, calm down," say Nadech
"No, Nadech, why did you stop me!" say her mother, crying out loud.
"Sorry," say Nadech
Yaya walk to where they are, and sat down next to Nadech's mother.
"Take care of her, while I go call the hospital," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
Nadech took a few steps away, and than dialed the hospital.
"They should be here in any minute," say Nadech
"Yes," say Nadech
They waited for a few minutes. The nurses came,  and took Nadech's mother back.
"Let's go back inside," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
They got back inside, and there was another probelm. There was a little girl, crying for her mother. Nadech's father was having a headache, and was furious with everything. Yaya walk over to the little girl, and calm her down.
"What is it, sweetie?" say Yaya, wiping off her tears with her hand
"I want my mom," say the little girl
"Where's your mother?" ask Yaya
"I don't know," say the little girl
"Come on here, let's go somewhere else ," say Yaya
They little girl obediently follow Yaya. Yaya took her to the bathroom to clean her face.
"Come on, let's go back in, I'm pretty sure that you mother is also looking for you," say Yaya
Yaya walk into the party again with the little girl by her side.
"Let's go find something to eat," say Yaya
"Yes," say the little girl
Yaya got her a piece of cake, and walk back to where Nadech, Boy, Mark, Noona, Margie, Kim, Chailda, Natwara, and Marie stand. 
"Aww...she's so cute!" say Margie
"Indeed she is," say Noona, staring at her
"Oh yeah, that made me remember, how many years have you and Nadech been married?" ask Kim
"3 years," say Yaya
"That also makes me wonder. You guys have been married for that long already, and haven't have any kids yet. Why is that?" ask Kim
Margie was about to answer, but Yaya stop her.
"Nadech and I are too busy, so we decided not to have any kids yet," say Yaya
Nadech and Yaya stared at each other. They were both feeling uneasy about the subject. 
"Excuse me," say Nadech and Boy. Nadech walk as fast as he could away from them. And Boy followed him.
"Oh really. I thought that one of you guys were disable," say Kim
"What?! How could you have such thought," say Margie, furious
"I don't think that you should be asking these kind of questions, and also saying it either," say Mark
"Who are you?" ask Kim
"It doesn't matter who I am," say Mark
Kim stare at him.
"Come on, let's go some where else," say Mark, walking away. Yaya, and the rest follow him.
"Thanks, Mark," say Yaya
"It's ok. Those girls shouldn't be saying that," say Mark, shaking his head.
They stood for a few minutes, and the little girl's mother came and get to little girl.
"Thanks," say her mother
"Your welcome," say Yaya and the others
The little girl was gone, and all Yaya could do stand there, and thought about Kim's question. "You guys have been married for that long already, and haven't have any kids yet. Why is that?" 
"Thank you for coming," say Yaya and Nadech to the last guest that is leaving
"Thanks, Margie and Boy," say Nadech
"It's ok, we're family members, too," say Boy
"Well, good bye and good night," say Nadech
Margie, and Yaya give each other hugs, and than Margie and Boy left.
"Let's get going," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
But Nadech's father stop him.
"Nadech, you didn't bring your mother here, right?" ask his father
"No, why?" ask Nadech
"Well, I'm very mad today. And if I find out, I'm ready to kill," say his father
"Yes, father," say Nadech
Nadech and Yaya headed for home.
All night, Yaya keep on waking up, and she couldn't go to sleep. She was still think about the Kim's words.
--------------------------------------------

ENJOY! :D
*I hope that it was long enough.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hi and thank you so much Fahlada! You're so fast! I love this chapter. Thank for your time writing this long chapter 10! :D I really enjoy reading your FF!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada tysm so happy 2 read a v long chap10,ure so kind ! margies v strong managed 2 pull boy 2 da fair n why did he give in ? ck r so malicious 2 cause so much commotion n unpleasantness at da wedding ! maybe when nadech realises da cause of this he'll realise who his true love is ! love da natural progression of s-t, they dun need words, courtship, its all in their support n back 4 each other, i would say theyre da luckiest couple 2 hv this love awakening ! loving nadech so sweet 2 stay home wif yaya, hes making her smile n happy again ! i like their confession theyre starting 2 communicate even though they r shy ! n he cant guess shes referring 2 him !!! i like tat yaya answered k abt them delaying having a family, theres improvement shes speaking up, she is trying 2 protect yadechs love ! 1 2 know wat yaya is thinking abt this matter bcos she is more than a wonderful mom from da way she tenderly handles da little girl ! wat happen 2 yadech n why r they uncomfortable ! i look 2 read yr answers ! v big thank u falada 4 indulging us, we have 3 great updates ! wif much appreciation, key ! xoxoxo

Falada

sarNie Adult
Sovatana said:
Hi and thank you so much Fahlada! You're so fast! I love this chapter. Thank for your time writing this long chapter 10! :D I really enjoy reading your FF!

Your very welcome, Sovatana. :D And thanks. Really glad that you love it. An your welcome again. :D That's really great. I also enjoy reading your FF, too. :D

keylargo said:
hi falada tysm so happy 2 read a v long chap10,ure so kind ! margies v strong managed 2 pull boy 2 da fair n why did he give in ? ck r so malicious 2 cause so much commotion n unpleasantness at da wedding ! maybe when nadech realises da cause of this he'll realise who his true love is ! love da natural progression of s-t, they dun need words, courtship, its all in their support n back 4 each other, i would say theyre da luckiest couple 2 hv this love awakening ! loving nadech so sweet 2 stay home wif yaya, hes making her smile n happy again ! i like their confession theyre starting 2 communicate even though they r shy ! n he cant guess shes referring 2 him !!! i like tat yaya answered k abt them delaying having a family, theres improvement shes speaking up, she is trying 2 protect yadechs love ! 1 2 know wat yaya is thinking abt this matter bcos she is more than a wonderful mom from da way she tenderly handles da little girl ! wat happen 2 yadech n why r they uncomfortable ! i look 2 read yr answers ! v big thank u falada 4 indulging us, we have 3 great updates ! wif much appreciation, key ! xoxoxo

Your very welcome, key! :D You're also very kind, always leaving kind comments. :D Boy mostly always gives in to Margie. He was tired, and didn't want Margie to make a big fuss, so he give in. Nadech didn't really pay attention, he was thinking about something else. There's something about the past that you guys will know later on in the story. It will kinda be heartbreaking, but also yet exciting. Something bad happens, and they have a bad memory of it. It makes than uneasy, since it was very hurtful to remember it once again. Kim doesn't know, and just want to say whatever she wants to make Yaya feel bad. But later on, she'll regret what she say. Your very welcome, key. Thanks for the comment, too. I really love reading it. :clap:

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks falada for update this chapter very fast,,,, I fell like nadech and yaya not stay together like Husban and wife does,,,,

Falada

sarNie Adult
vorleak said:
Thanks falada for update this chapter very fast,,,, I fell like nadech and yaya not stay together like Husban and wife does,,,,

Your very welcome, Vorlek. :D They don't. It has been like that since the 2nd year of their marriage. They never really stay together, or talk. The 1st year of their marriage was great, but the 2 and 3 years aren't. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
vorleak said:
Thanks falada for always explain and answers our question,,, poor my sweetly yaya

Your very welcome. And I'me also really glad that you ask that question. :D