Meu Nang (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you mean Cheer...and yeah Tengneung was in a sitcom with Cheer...omg that sitcom was cute....love it! and Faai played as Margie's friend in Badal Jai and yea Koo Pbuan is the one with vee and mo

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i can't wait anymore...i miss seeing kwan...especailly when there's always pancake going around...cuz i hardly watch ch7 lakorns at all and now i have to wait like forever for kwan....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
you mean Cheer...and yeah Tengneung was in a sitcom with Cheer...omg that sitcom was cute....love it! and Faai played as Margie's friend in Badal Jai and yea Koo Pbuan is the one with vee and mo
oh yeah Cheer. Hahaha i don't even know why i put Cherry...probably was thinking about somebody else. ROFL! Thanks :]

i saw a bit of the sitcom.. it was very funny...
haha yeah the Sitcom is REALLY funny but Cute at times also :D :lol: ! :lmao:

i can't wait anymore...i miss seeing kwan...especailly when there's always pancake going around...cuz i hardly watch ch7 lakorns at all and now i have to wait like forever for kwan....
Same here!! I haven't watched a Ch7 lakorn with just Ch7 characters..the last one was Dum Khum but that was with Ch5 so i'm nawt gonna count that. ROFL :lmao:
hmm...i would say that the last one was SBS. how depressing is that!!!??! LMFAO!
anyways...it's just been Ch5 lately for me. :spin:
No good Channel7&&3 lakorns for me yet. >.< :(
gosh! i hate always seeing pancake on screen. i mean i like her in a way but she is on just a bit toooo
muches making me sick of it!! ROFL :ph34r:
butah whatevers...Can't wait for KWAN to come bakk!! :yahoo:

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
why isn't there any clips of pics of this lakorn
but Roy Ruk Roy Baht which i think was film after
meu nang already have clips and pics????

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono... this lakorn seems on the down low...

but i cant wait.. i miss my kwan.. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
why isn't there any clips of pics of this lakorn
but Roy Ruk Roy Baht which i think was film after
meu nang already have clips and pics????
One, Tengneung isn't as promoted nor loved as Aof. Aof actually won the "Best Newcomer Award" and is now considered as one of Khun Daeng's favorite male actors. Two, period lakorns like Roy Ruk are usually more promoted and interesting so a lot more is covered.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It won't be until a month or two before the slots open for new lakorns since all of the lakorns airing now have either began airing or only halfway.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
have a feeling Roy Ruk Roy Baht is going to aired before
meu nang, but it's okay the story sound more interesting too...
and get to see kwan in a lakorn again....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It depends on their fanclubs and if Tengneung and Kwan release the information of where and when they'll be filming. If not, no photos. This one will air before Roy Ruk for sure.