Meu Nang (Dida)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope kwan and oil too. they have chemistry in kkrkkr :wub: i'm obsessed with this lakorn, it's sooo good!!!
i mean, job is job and privacy's life is privacy's life. if weir won't do this one cause my lovely kwan has problems with his girlfriend, it shows us that he's not professional. he needs to part job and privacy's life... or he wants to be a 2nd Katie Holmes/Cruise... :loool:
i agreed.... even though Kwan has problem with his gf, it's not him and besides it's just acting it's not like it's real. Weir matches with Kwan more....No offense.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
if weir is a good actor, no matter if kwan has problems with his girlfriend, it's just a job, so, he should do it. i'm agree, pan is so overrated in ch7 and she doesn't deserve it... she's not the best and she has so many lakorns, one after one on ch7, boring to see her again and again...
you got that rite. i'm totally with you on that. i mean i can careless if to they channel 7 bosses adore Pancake, but please, they don't need to show us that... We're fans and we want to see other people too, not the same old person over and over again.... while they're many other talented actors/actresses that we also want to see too...

skies

sarNie Adult
it would be nice to see kwan and oil together in this one......... or maybe kwan and new??? lol...after ddht, i thought they could play as couple....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
i hope kwan and oil too. they have chemistry in kkrkkr :wub: i'm obsessed with this lakorn, it's sooo good!!!
i mean, job is job and privacy's life is privacy's life. if weir won't do this one cause my lovely kwan has problems with his girlfriend, it shows us that he's not professional. he needs to part job and privacy's life... or he wants to be a 2nd Katie Holmes/Cruise... :loool:
good point he should be professional about it but we don't know why he dropeed out so we shouldn't assume lol. I'm a fan of Kwan no matter what so I hope the next choice is Oil or Tle from DDH they were kyote I was hoping he play pek with her first then pancake. It so unfair Pancake has 2 lakorn airing the same time. She doesn't even have one lakorn lined up yet

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, very unfair and i can understand kwan's mom. she sees pancake is so busy and her daughter has one lakorn a year. it's so unfair.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
praying that Kwan has another lakorn ASAP. Channel 7 are not being fair at all.. even if they pick favor, at least give the other na'ek roles to play too... instead probably it was their fault first that drama happens.... I'm so disappointed! No matter what I'm still a fan of Kwan.... I'm hoping she gets paired up with Win, Tle from DDHT....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
good point he should be professional about it but we don't know why he dropeed out so we shouldn't assume lol. I'm a fan of Kwan no matter what so I hope the next choice is Oil or Tle from DDH they were kyote I was hoping he play pek with her first then pancake. It so unfair Pancake has 2 lakorn airing the same time. She doesn't even have one lakorn lined up yet
i was hoping the same thing too... they look more compatiable then Pan. and Tle.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i don't care if weir is not in the lakorn...
i like win and kwan better too....

and yea kwan need to have another lakorn out...

skies

sarNie Adult
i totally forgot about tle...hmmm, it would be nice to see kwan and tle together...lol...

and everyone just needs to be professionals...all these news, rumors, and what not are just getting ridiculous...the media no need to waste their films on such things...it's their private life, no need to make a big deal out of it....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
i don't think boss even cares about our comments but glad we got true fans i know why chompoo switch channels better opportunities

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
so true. i don't like pancake even i own some of her lakorns because my mom likes pancake (she says pan is cute :eek: ). ch7 has many good n'eks like noon w, aum p, kob, yui... and we always see pan... if she's a good actress, i don't say anything, but she always plays the same type of role, never change.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally forgot about tle...hmmm, it would be nice to see kwan and tle together...lol...

and everyone just needs to be professionals...all these news, rumors, and what not are just getting ridiculous...the media no need to waste their films on such things...it's their private life, no need to make a big deal out of it....
i agreed. but it's the media... i think media likes it when there's drama.. it makes more money for them, that's why the news never stop.
If they really want to resolve the problems... then media has to stop being nosy. Media is what makes it worst... Things get spread over and over that it get changed.. so you never know what the real problem is.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ah'lort say the leading nangek is still Kwan for now and for the praek, it might be Tengneung Krisanagan from B.O.Y.

jakjann

Jakjann
yeah i like pancake....don´t hate she...but she play always a same role, never change and it is very boring

and TV7 has very mány Daras and i can not understand why only pancake!?
is not fair to another daras ying....>.< is my opinion

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Tengneung Krisanagan and Kwan Usamanee are the leads in here. The director really wanted Kwan in here so when Weir was rumored to pull out, oh well, change of pra'ake as long as Kwan was still in here. :lol: