Meu Nang (Dida)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is a little draggy but imma still continue watching cuz I like the pairing..soo cute..and yes tengneung looks young but I don't kare..it doesn't matter about the young look..as long as he can act..so far he can act...people can surprise you by their looks!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
And I don't like weak nangeks too...I prefer her being tough...but u knoe..that's how the storyline goes...she's just an actress...tengneung is ganna be a jerk to nangek it looks like it from the preview to episode 3 and the screencap that he attempts to kiss her! That's how I like it..hahaha...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I read the entire summary which actually mentioned the conclusion as well. Some summary leaves you hanging and to find out by watching. Anyhow, I'm glad that the made the P'ek role a bit on the agressive (meanie) side. I guess to stir up all these drama between the two. However, I hope that they don't make him weak - like easily believe other people words without doing his own investigation. Hopefully it will be better with Kwan gets out of the house.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
really...can't wait for the slap & kiss scene...kwan is so pretty & teng1 is so funny...but still cute...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
totally hate kwans step sister and step mom in here -_- and da dad keeps misundersatnding kwan, poor grl! and her mom could only do so much too help =/

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughh... I don;t get why the ghost keeps warning evil Da. If it were me, and someone messing with my daugter, I'd strangle that bitch and scare the shit out of her if I were a ghost!!!

this is so frustrating; both ghost and daughter are too damn nice.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if i was the ghost, i kick may's dad butts too! what sort of father is it? he really needs to open his eyes and see the truth!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Omg. THey Are All Misunderstanding Kwan In Here.
OMg.
Poor Kwan. Sad.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait for tonight epi, another part that Teng mistake about Kwan. I feel bad for Kwan!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I love this lakorn so much...kwan & teng1 are so cute together...I love how they make the pra'ek strong & aggressive...i love meanie pra'ek...I can't wait to watch the next episode...