Meu Nang (Dida)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
TENGNEUNG is from BOY who sings TUR NARUK???!!!!! OMFG!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!! THE LEAD VOCALIST IN THE GROUP HAS A GREAT VOICE!

i wish i could sing like him....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! Epi. 6 was so sweet and cute until the end when it was ruined... I love Kwan and Teng's scenes... wish it was longer... can't wait for the next epi. Love it!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i wish the kidnapped scene of Tengneung and kwan were longer...
just when they start to understand and like each other they were
found....now more misunderstand for them two...

i wonder if Moota is really kwan half sister...
she is the girl who play kwan fake sister in bpom ruk roy adeed????
Ahahaha nooo! she's nawt the sister in PRRA.
i think the sister in PRRA is a bit prettier than the step sister in this one. lol

OMG, the lakorn is so interesting. kwan and teng are so cute together. i can't wait for the next ep. i thought teng was going to be weak but i guess i was wrong. he was willing to proctect kwan.
Same here! i was like..Teng is such a weako...well that was only from the preview to episode 6
that made him kinda look like it..ROFL
anyways...me so Proud of Him!! ^o^

OMG! Epi. 6 was so sweet and cute until the end when it was ruined... I love Kwan and Teng's scenes... wish it was longer... can't wait for the next epi. Love it!
with you girl. i wanted them to be together a bit longer...
alone at the forest....there would be MORE cute parts!!
i also do feel bad because Sulah does like Mae[kwan]...
so yeah..idk..lol...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
arrrggg, didn't watched it yet. who up this lakorn in youtube? it takes hours to dl in mega or sendspace.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG me too!! i don't know if you watch boran lakorns too but she plays nakee in tep sung warn. the girl is SOOOO talented..you gotta go see how different her character is in there.
Thanks for the info. I might check it out because this girl is so adorable, I think I'm in love with her as I am with little Nong Gino.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just to let you guys know, I'll be subbing only Tengneung and Kwan scenes/cuts from this lakorn since I find the rest boring and nonsense. You can find their subbed scenes at SpicyFanSubs. No, WE WILL NOT BE SUBBING THE ENTIRE LAKORN.

We're starting off with Episode 6 first since it had the most scenes of Tengneung and Kwan together then we'll go back to Episodes 1-5.

Meu Nang Tengneung and Kwan Cuts Episode 6-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLanoMmjReU

TikOil

sarNie Egg
:p No way it should be that Weir GF has problem with her.. Thats why he doesn't want to be in the movie.. Maybe hisGF told him not to be in their... I don't care if he gets to be in there or not as long pretty kwan is still in there. B) I don't know why he doesn't want to be in there is it because his GF thinks that she is going to take him away from her... :p Of cousre she is hottier and cuttier than his GF anyways... :D its okay because she gets new man all the time and plus this one with her on the movie he is also cute too.... :rolleyes: Still love Kwan... Weir you shouldn't even think too much is just a movie. OMG!!!

roselovesice

Just to let you guys know, I'll be subbing only Tengneung and Kwan scenes/cuts from this lakorn since I find the rest boring and nonsense. You can find their subbed scenes at SpicyFanSubs. No, WE WILL NOT BE SUBBING THE ENTIRE LAKORN.

We're starting off with Episode 6 first since it had the most scenes of Tengneung and Kwan together then we'll go back to Episodes 1-5.

Meu Nang Tengneung and Kwan Cuts Episode 6-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLanoMmjReU
Oh kewls!
Thanks for the Notice!! ^____^
true..epi. 1-5 was just kinda boring&&just nonsense..lol
Kwan&&tengneungs part together..subbed is GREAT enuff for me!!! ^0^
rofl :lol:

:p No way it should be that Weir GF has problem with her.. Thats why he doesn't want to be in the movie.. Maybe hisGF told him not to be in their... I don't care if he gets to be in there or not as long pretty kwan is still in there. B) I don't know why he doesn't want to be in there is it because his GF thinks that she is going to take him away from her... :p Of cousre she is hottier and cuttier than his GF anyways... :D its okay because she gets new man all the time and plus this one with her on the movie he is also cute too.... :rolleyes: Still love Kwan... Weir you shouldn't even think too much is just a movie. OMG!!!
LOL :D
who cares...As long as Tengneung is in here, Then it's all gewds ;] ;)
lol
hmm..nowadays..i don't really like weir now...buttah oh wells!
pancake ish okeys..weir&&pancake is goods with eachother... <_<
well yeah..Pancake&&Kwan were having problems when this lakorn was announce....
so weir will object it since he is taking Pancakes side..kekekeke.....
enuff!! >.<
ne ways, next Episode is TMR!! woohoo!! More Kwan&&Tengneung!! :clap:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I love ep. 6 the most...teng1 & kwan make such a cute couple...can't wait to see more love scenes between them...

roselovesice

I love ep. 6 the most...teng1 & kwan make such a cute couple...can't wait to see more love scenes between them...
True True...
i like Kwan&&Teng together :lol:
but i can't get over the fact that i LOVE Kwan&&Win together More... :D
lol
MORE LOVE SCENES OF KWAN&&TENGNEUNG!!! :clap:
Tengneung should of went shirtless to the Bathroom when Kwan was in there...
want to see his body..how it looks like!! TT^TT lol