Meu Nang (Dida)

deday

sarNie Hatchling
it's a drama/horror (sort of).

i translated the summary of it, for those who haven't read it yet ^^"

It's about a mother who love her daughter so much. The mother's love and warmth that was passed through her hand to protect her daughter from a car overturned accident, resulting in decapitation of her hand due to the broken window and she eventually died. But, the hand was never recovered, leaving her a handles corpse. Where is that hand now? we don't exactly know....

original summary credit: Dida and Tengneung's forum

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a drama/horror (sort of).

i translated the summary of it, for those who haven't read it yet ^^"

It's about a mother who love her daughter so much. The mother's love and warmth that was passed through her hand to protect her daughter from a car overturned accident, resulting in decapitation of her hand due to the broken window and she eventually died. But, the hand was never recovered, leaving her a handles corpse. Where is that hand now? we don't exactly know....

original summary credit: Dida and Tengneung's forum
seems kind of scary, but i'm still gonna watch it... excited to see kwan back and this time with a new hott pra'ek! lol

deday

sarNie Hatchling
ok, i just found out today. the opening ceremony got delayed.
so, from what i understand right now is that the filming hasn't started yet&the opening ceremony has not happen yet either

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
any news? what happen to this lakorn? is it filming yet or not? I guess we have to wait until 2009 to see this lakorn... Hopefully Kwan will get more lakorns next year.

deday

sarNie Hatchling
filming began already, because Tengneung's November schedule was posted up in the forum.
Tengneung will be fliming Meu Nang on these following days this month: Nov. 13, 20, 24, and 27. (credit; Tengneung and Mouse forums)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
filming began already, because Tengneung's November schedule was posted up in the forum.
Tengneung will be fliming Meu Nang on these following days this month: Nov. 13, 20, 24, and 27. (credit; Tengneung and Mouse forums)
FINALLY! I've been waiting like forever... thank you for the news. It makes me a bit happy now that they started filming it... so i'm guessing we won't see this lakorn until early 2009... but anyways I'm glad.