Meu Nang (Dida)

cicicat

sarNie Egg
When will we see this lakorn? I'm a fan from China, most people who watch thai lakorns in China are fond of kwan, and we've been waiting for her new lakorn so long. I can't see why pancke is so popular in Thailand, cause we don't think she's good-looking, and we really hate people saying that she has a Chinese look.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
When will we see this lakorn? I'm a fan from China, most people who watch thai lakorns in China are fond of kwan, and we've been waiting for her new lakorn so long. I can't see why pancke is so popular in Thailand, cause we don't think she's good-looking, and we really hate people saying that she has a Chinese look.
what?? People say that she look like chinese?? I don't see anything in her that makes her look chinese... I know, I'm waiting for her lakorn too.. I just want to kick Channel 7 right now..What's up with them already.. Kwan's Fan are dying to see her lakorn.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
pancake often plays chinese role like in her 2 lakorns with stefan, "wimarn mungkorn", "khun noo tevada"...

cicicat

sarNie Egg
Pancake gained least popularity among the Chinese fans, so bad that we have to see her on screen all the year around. Right now the most popular CH7 actresses among the Chinese fans are kob, kwan and noon w, a lot of people like kwan in DD, BRRA and KGRKGR, she is so pretty and cute.

cicicat

sarNie Egg
I did see some people saying that pancake has a Chinese look in sarNworld and other forums. I have discussed this with other Chinese fans in our thai-fan forums, and we went to the conclusion that pancake had a korean look, a korean look without plastic surgery.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I did see some people saying that pancake has a Chinese look in sarNworld and other forums. I have discussed this with other Chinese fans in our thai-fan forums, and we went to the conclusion that pancake had a korean look, a korean look without plastic surgery.
oh wow.. i don't see any korean look in her either.. i don't think she looks like any race at all... but maybe that's me, b/c i don't watch her lakorns at all...

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! Pan involve in a thread that has nothing to do with her :lol: . So popular ^_^
Anywayz, I'm in the mood for Fai. Since she's in here probably pair up with Tle I'm looking foward to this :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I could agree that she look like Chinese but come to Korean, oh no! :lol: I wonder why is Pancake relate in this thread (KWAN) :lol: I like both actresses!

cicicat

sarNie Egg
Oh, I'm really sorry for this, I mentioned pancake here cuz I saw some discussion about the amount of the lakorns they do in the previous page. We are dying to see kwan's new lakorns, but all we can see is pancake. No offence to pancake fans, and forget about my complaints.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I think Pancake is a popular topic not necessarily popular in the boards. I mean, Sarn is afterall mainly a forum for lakorns, her lakorns only aired all year long. :lol: Don't you think it's quite inevitable not to mention Pancake? :lol: She is afterall everywhere in the media. :lol:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
well any way...forget about pancake...no matter how famous..i don't care...cuz even if kwan's not popular...she's better to me than pancake a thousand times....

any news yet...i relly wanna see kwan & teng1 together.....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Pancake gained least popularity among the Chinese fans, so bad that we have to see her on screen all the year around. Right now the most popular CH7 actresses among the Chinese fans are kob, kwan and noon w, a lot of people like kwan in DD, BRRA and KGRKGR, she is so pretty and cute.
what is "DD"??? one of her lakorn i didn't watched?????
any news :spin: ?