Meu Nang (Dida)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yah, by February, this lakorn should have enough stock to air since this lakorn was meant to film and air at the same time like Bpom Ruk.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i was reallie looking forward for weir as the pra ek..but its okaii...the new pra ek seems soo sweet.. =DD they are both young and cute...so yahh....cant wait to watch this lakorn!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Tengneung Intimidated Working With Kwan, Ignores Rumors

Tengneung Kritsanagan pra'ake from the lakorn "Meu Nang" from the company Dida came out to say that he isn't intimidated by the rumors that popped up after collaborating with the young nang'ake Kwan Usamanee thus sharing:

"In terms of working with N'Kwan right now, I haven't had much chances of seeing her, most of my scenes are with P'Tle at the moment but from what I've read in the script, there will soon be scenes where I film with her. I'm also waiting when I'll work with her."

Asking about the hardships from the rumors that popped up, Tengneung responded:

"I too had the chance to converse with N'Kwan already because we both had to come in for a fitting together plus, for some scenes, she had to come in to film with other actors/actresses but just not with me yet. I don't want people to focus in that area at all plus, the cast and crew would still have to continue working so there's nothing to worry about."

Are you intimidated, battling with N'Kwan in terms of skills?

"A little but once I've done my homework and asked my assistant for help, it has lessened by a lot and also because the director said this character requires using energy from within when working, I'm doing my best krap."

Credits: Daradaily
Translated by me: aiyaja

Wow, Tengneung has been doing a lot more interviews now. I'm glad he's happy to work with Kwan; he sounds so mature and cute.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you, aiyaja for the interviews of Tengneung..He seems very sweet on the answers..But let wait til we see him on screen with Kwan..I'm very exciting to see this lakorn..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Tengneung Intimidated Working With Kwan, Ignores Rumors

Tengneung Kritsanagan pra'ake from the lakorn "Meu Nang" from the company Dida came out to say that he isn't intimidated by the rumors that popped up after collaborating with the young nang'ake Kwan Usamanee thus sharing:

"In terms of working with N'Kwan right now, I haven't had much chances of seeing her, most of my scenes are with P'Tle at the moment but from what I've read in the script, there will soon be scenes where I film with her. I'm also waiting when I'll work with her."

Asking about the hardships from the rumors that popped up, Tengneung responded:

"I too had the chance to converse with N'Kwan already because we both had to come in for a fitting together plus, for some scenes, she had to come in to film with other actors/actresses but just not with me yet. I don't want people to focus in that area at all plus, the cast and crew would still have to continue working so there's nothing to worry about."

Are you intimidated, battling with N'Kwan in terms of skills?

"A little but once I've done my homework and asked my assistant for help, it has lessened by a lot and also because the director said this character requires using energy from within when working, I'm doing my best krap."

Credits: Daradaily

Wow, Tengneung has been doing a lot more interviews now. I'm glad he's happy to work with Kwan; he sounds so mature and cute.

thanks for the news...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry guys, haven't had time to translate anything, been busy with my holidays. Anyway, there are some new news articles about:

1. Kwan running away from her Mother to party. Kwan denies.
2. Tengneung is chasing after Kwan. Kwan denies.
3. Kwan is being pulled out from this lakorn, Meu Nang. Kwan denies.
4. Kwan saying that she won't be clashing with anyone because she admires the older actress in here, Da.

I will translate or summarize as soon as possible later so please be patient.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry guys, haven't had time to translate anything, been busy with my holidays. Anyway, there are some new news articles about:

1. Kwan running away from her Mother to party. Kwan denies.
2. Tengneung is chasing after Kwan. Kwan denies.
3. Kwan is being pulled out from this lakorn, Meu Nang. Kwan denies.
4. Kwan saying that she won't be clashing with anyone because she admires the older actress in here, Da.

I will translate or summarize as soon as possible later so please be patient.

thanks...wow kwan sure have weird gossip out..
I agree that is a weird gossip!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kwan Is Pleased Collaborating With Daa, Unafraid of Beefing On The Set
December 26, 2008 | Komchadluek

Having continuous projects for us to watch, Kwan Usamanee in the lakorn “Meu Nang” as the character Maysa, the Nang’ake shares with us some details:

“This lakorn is going to be a ghost lakorn because my Mom who is P’Daa (Chadaapon Rattagon) passes away. My Father, someone who is a submissive person, ends up marrying a bad person as my new Mother. The Stepmother would always bully me. And due to the love that a real Mother has for me, she would care and stay close by, not going anywhere. Thus, whenever there are problems, she would protect me and watch over me. P’Daa plays as my Mother. I’ve admired her ever since the lakorn “Seensa Maan,” something I’ve watched when I was still a child. At that time, it made me so scared, I didn’t dare fall asleep. I’m very happy that today we had an opportunity to collaborate so I’m much more excited about this lakorn compared to the rest.”

Kwan also said that in this lakorn, she received a character that deserves much more sympathy than any other.

“In this lakorn, I’m very much sympathized, much more than “Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed.” But if you were to ask me if it’s harder than the others? Honestly, every lakorn is hard but there’s something different in this one and that is, I have to act with myself. Usually, there would be other actors/actresses in the scene with me but in this one, I have to interact with a late Mother so I have to act with myself.”

Kwan also shared that she’s happy that she has an opportunity to film a lakorn and in regards to if she will be having problems with others on the set, she responded:

“I’m very happy that the elders gave me another opportunity. I will do my very best, to the best of my abilities because every project that I do are all important to me. If you ask me, am I afraid that I will have problems with others again? At the moment, nope, there’s not any but in the future, I’m not sure either but things like this, we don’t need to think about them, just let them go.”

As for Tengneung, the Pra’ake of this lakorn, he’s good.