Meu Nang (Dida)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kwan Responds To Being Pulled Out of “Meu Nang” And Denies Tengneung is Chasing Her
December 25, 2008 | Daradaily

Been hit again for Nang’ake with Funny Eyes, Kwan Usamanee Waitayanon, who has to confront with rumors of her being pulled out of a lakorn again after being rumored to being pulled out of “Fah Jarod Sai” for being too fussy and she just had to clash with Pancake Khemanit; thus, causing her to fall out of the lakorn just mentioned.

After news confirming that Kwan Usamanee was indeed the Nang’ake for the lakorn “Meu Nang” and has even started shooting, there are now rumors of Kwan being pulled out of the lakorn for having conflicts with another celebrity on the set. In addition, it has been rumored that Tengneung, the Pra’ake of the lakorn, is quite pleased with Kwan and is comforting her as well as chasing to court her. We had an opportunity to meet her so we grabbed her to clarify some rumors:

“This lakorn is still filming. For the news about this pull out, I don’t know since it’s the elders’ business but all I know is I’ll try my very best in fulfilling my duty. It’s true, there are some scenes we already finished filming but we would disassemble them and re-shoot the scenes. There were some scenes that weren’t appropriate for the public so we would have to do our best in being up to par thus some scenes we had to erase and re-film. We haven’t taken a break from filming yet, filming has been ongoing about 5-10% already. Tengneung and my queues aren’t matching so we have to clear our schedules/queues before resuming filming. In terms of me having beef with others, I’m really not. If I was, I would completely stop eating. Because I have so much news of beefing with others, if I were to really eat, then wouldn’t my stomach have exploded from being too full? (Laughs) I’m not beefing with anyone ka.”

What about news of Tengneung being pleased and chasing you, are they true?

“I don’t think so? Because we could simply be secretly admiring one another’s projects. We have different capabilities, like I would concentrate in acting in lakorns while he is a singer so I would secretly admire him for being good at working. It could also be that he views me as still being so young so he may want to get to know me, it’s possible. He’s pretty cute because he’s also a senior at Bangkok University too. There is no dating, the relationship is just that of siblings and co-stars ka.”

Translated by me: aiyaja

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha, it seems like Kwan has a thing for singers. :blush: Anyway, at least Kwan complimented Tengneung more than Weir. :lol: I hope to see lots of chemistry.

I think the media may have misunderstood the refilming of some scenes as pulling Kwan out. I don't know, we'll see what happens. I REALLY HOPE that there are no beefy problems.

deday

sarNie Hatchling
me too but i haven't see the p'ek in any lakorn..is he a new actor..???
he's sort of new i suppose. he's a member of B.O.Y., as someone had mentioned. he's also in a sitcom with Cheer called "Moradok Bunterng" which will be ending on Jan. 3, 2009

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Kwan Responds To Being Pulled Out of “Meu Nang” And Denies Tengneung is Chasing Her
December 25, 2008 | Daradaily

Been hit again for Nang’ake with Funny Eyes, Kwan Usamanee Waitayanon, who has to confront with rumors of her being pulled out of a lakorn again after being rumored to being pulled out of “Fah Jarod Sai” for being too fussy and she just had to clash with Pancake Khemanit; thus, causing her to fall out of the lakorn just mentioned.

After news confirming that Kwan Usamanee was indeed the Nang’ake for the lakorn “Meu Nang” and has even started shooting, there are now rumors of Kwan being pulled out of the lakorn for having conflicts with another celebrity on the set. In addition, it has been rumored that Tengneung, the Pra’ake of the lakorn, is quite pleased with Kwan and is comforting her as well as chasing to court her. We had an opportunity to meet her so we grabbed her to clarify some rumors:

“This lakorn is still filming. For the news about this pull out, I don’t know since it’s the elders’ business but all I know is I’ll try my very best in fulfilling my duty. It’s true, there are some scenes we already finished filming but we would disassemble them and re-shoot the scenes. There were some scenes that weren’t appropriate for the public so we would have to do our best in being up to par thus some scenes we had to erase and re-film. We haven’t taken a break from filming yet, filming has been ongoing about 5-10% already. Tengneung and my queues aren’t matching so we have to clear our schedules/queues before resuming filming. In terms of me having beef with others, I’m really not. If I was, I would completely stop eating. Because I have so much news of beefing with others, if I were to really eat, then wouldn’t my stomach have exploded from being too full? (Laughs) I’m not beefing with anyone ka.”

What about news of Tengneung being pleased and chasing you, are they true?

“I don’t think so? Because we could simply be secretly admiring one another’s projects. We have different capabilities, like I would concentrate in acting in lakorns while he is a singer so I would secretly admire him for being good at working. It could also be that he views me as still being so young so he may want to get to know me, it’s possible. He’s pretty cute because he’s also a senior at Bangkok University too. There is no dating, the relationship is just that of siblings and co-stars ka.”

Translated by me: aiyaja

ohh...man stars denied stuff so much...humm i wonder why do they keep asking her the same question about if she's with the p'ek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
more gossip on kwan again and again... >_<.. but aniwaise.. im loving their chemistry.. hehe... kwan and teng might be my other favorite pair besides kwan and win hehe.. ^_^.. teng souns like such a kutie.. ^_^

deday

sarNie Hatchling
i know a lot of you guys here, if not all, are Kwan's fans and stuff so you probably will ignore this. but i'm just letting you know anyways. anything can change in the future, but as of now, this is the latest update i have on this lakorn.

UPDATE ON MEU NANG
so apparently the airing date for Meu Mang may be delayed. at first it was scheduled to air some time in February, but the date may be pushed back. according to assistant manager in charge of scheduling ch.7's programs (person who's in charge of when each program will be aired), the reason for the delay is because Kwan is having problems which causes the delay in filming.

credit; ch.7's assistant manager in charge of program scheduling, and Tengneung's forum

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i know a lot of you guys here, if not all, are Kwan's fans and stuff so you probably will ignore this. but i'm just letting you know anyways. anything can change in the future, but as of now, this is the latest update i have on this lakorn.

UPDATE ON MEU NANG
so apparently the airing date for Meu Mang may be delayed. at first it was scheduled to air some time in February, but the date may be pushed back. according to assistant manager in charge of scheduling ch.7's programs (person who's in charge of when each program will be aired), the reason for the delay is because Kwan is having problems which causes the delay in filming.

credit; ch.7's assistant manager in charge of program scheduling, and Tengneung's forum
thanks for the news deday... I'm hoping Kwan will still be in this lakorn....hopefully they don't take her off the cast, cause that will shatter my heart.... even if they delay it, I'm hoping that they keep the same cast.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Kwan sure is at fault for delay of this lakorn :( I hope it does air in 2009 as it's suppose to 'cause I really want to see TEUNG onsreen for the first time!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

UPDATE ON MEU NANG

oh no! we don't ignore are news! lolz
haha n e ways..thanks :]

Kwan sure is at fault for delay of this lakorn :( I hope it does air in 2009 as it's suppose to 'cause I really want to see TEUNG onsreen for the first time!
i know! me tooo!!
Teung is tooo adorable!
that can't do that to teungnueng first lakorn!!
well i hope they don't!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe she tired? if i was her, i'll be tired, tired of those problems, tired of not being promoted except when i have argues with someone else, tired with everything in this industry...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
maybe she tired? if i was her, i'll be tired, tired of those problems, tired of not being promoted except when i have argues with someone else, tired with everything in this industry...

I am a big Kwan fan but she has to clean some of the stuff up and keep it shut for a while. Kwan and her mom. Not all of it is on Kwan and her mom but some of it is. Half is true and half is not.

Personally, I think she should move from Ch.7 to Ch.3 if she feels that management in Ch.7 is not promoting her fairly. I can understand her frustration with Pancake being promoted everywhere while she is getting nothing. However, she must clean up her image and be more mature about it. She can say this or that but most of the public already have a perception of Kwan and her mom. So beautiful and talented but it will be a waste if she does not clean up. B)

It is ashamed that she does not know her full potential. -_-

deday

sarNie Hatchling
^ according to the summary i read, it's kind of like a ghost type.

as for the delay of Meu Nang...it has something to do with Kwan's mom also. i'm not sure what the whole deal is, but it seems that the filming crew doesn't want her mom to be around the set. i don't know why though, not a lot of information regarding this issue is out :/

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
kwan mom need to step away and let kwan handle her own career.....
she need to step up...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Like I said before..Kwan and her mom is like the character that Aom(N'rai form Ch.3) and this lady(forgot name) protray in "Meung Maya"(it's about daras/stars)..in the lakorn, Aom played a role of a popular stars that has alot of fans. In front of camera she acts all innocent and nice, but behind close door her and her mom would literally act like a total bitch..she has to get and will do watever it takes to get wat she wants, even blackmailing other stars and causing a fight..she would then tell a differnt stories to the reporters that she wasn't involved and that she was the one being pick on..

Anyways, by chance, if Kwan and her mom is like that, they are really pathetic and naive.

P.S..notice that I said .."by chance", meaning I'm not accusing Kwan and her mom okay(to those who are her fans) so don't be freaking biting my head off or bashing back like a bitch...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Like I said before..Kwan and her mom is like the character that Aom(N'rai form Ch.3) and this lady(forgot name) protray in "Meung Maya"(it's about daras/stars)..in the lakorn, Aom played a role of a popular stars that has alot of fans. In front of camera she acts all innocent and nice, but behind close door her and her mom would literally act like a total bitch..she has to get and will do watever it takes to get wat she wants, even blackmailing other stars and causing a fight..she would then tell a differnt stories to the reporters that she wasn't involved and that she was the one being pick on..

Anyways, by chance, if Kwan and her mom is like that, they are really pathetic and naive.

P.S..notice that I said .."by chance", meaning I'm not accusing Kwan and her mom okay(to those who are her fans) so don't be freaking biting my head off or bashing back like a bitch...

well, who know probably she listens too much from her mom but anywase..stars do have a lot of rumor n we dunt noe any if they're true or not...