Meu Nang (Dida)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
no matter what it all really comes to yourself what you should believe and what not to.. I admire and like Kwan as an actress and I will always like her, despite all these rumors. I'm really excited for this lakorn.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
ghost lakorn?
i don't like that kind of things.
didn't see kwan for a while, really don't like pancake at all.
according to thoes problems, i guess kwan should really consider of changing her company.
i guess ch5 would be fine.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
ghost lakorn?
i don't like that kind of things.
didn't see kwan for a while, really don't like pancake at all.
according to thoes problems, i guess kwan should really consider of changing her company.

i think so too...her first pra'ek for ch5 has to be bie...if she ever move to ch5...but hopefully she does...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
me too...

i think so too...her first pra'ek for ch5 has to be bie...if she ever move to ch5...but hopefully she does...
yeah....hope she does...cuz i could image them together....:)

i with you guys too! Bie and Kwan! heheehe..
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully 1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope so too! I find some of Kwan lakorn is good but never make it big! She is the best young actress from ch7, wonder is it just because she have all that drama around her or what.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope so too! I find some of Kwan lakorn is good but never make it big! She is the best young actress from ch7, wonder is it just because she have all that drama around her or what.
I agree with that, some of her lakorns are way better than other lakorns and besides Kwan can act way better than some other channel 7 actresses, but her lakorns are not big hits, well at least not to channel 7, but they are to me..lol :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
true that.. her lakorns arent big hits like others.. like for example.. pancakes lakorns are a bigger hits than kwan.. but .. **coughcough** i love kwan's lakorns better lol.. n oooooo kwan n bie.. muahaha.. or son.. lol.. xp..

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
no matter what it all really comes to yourself what you should believe and what not to.. I admire and like Kwan as an actress and I will always like her, despite all these rumors. I'm really excited for this lakorn.

me too, i agree with you on that. i admire kwan a lot and i do not care much about the rumor that she having now a day, i like her as an actress

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wish Teng would work for CH3 instead since they have alot of younger newcomers his age. Hopefully he's a freeagent?! lol :p I want to see him with Taew, Mint, Jaja, Ja Jittapa and many more!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
true that.. her lakorns arent big hits like others.. like for example.. pancakes lakorns are a bigger hits than kwan.. but .. **coughcough** i love kwan's lakorns better lol.. n oooooo kwan n bie.. muahaha.. or son.. lol.. xp..
actually in terms of ratings, kwan's lakorns are most of the time a big hit like with KGR, and BRRA...Pancake's hers just average...

nope Tengneung is not a free agent, he just sign contract with ch7 for 5 years