Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
im addicted to this lakorn already! but i cant stand how patient pok is and how selfish her husband is.. but i guess thats just how the storyline goes... and even if he's such a player.. i hope this ending is different from johnny and ann's version.

still debating if i should just wait until it ends to watch the whole thing because I hate waiting to see what happens next..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know for some reason I expected Tui's voice to be a little deeper lol but he has a smooth voice for someone of his looks. I'm loving this lakorn already dude. Wow Ch 7 has stepped it up some this year .. even if it's a remake lol but it's s'all good. ..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ yeah totally. I'm loving this lakorn very much. My first ch. 7 lakorn in years! By the way, this is only airing two days a week right?

cecilia

Staff member
hm. .. i must be the only one not enjoying it .. i hate it when p'ek play other women --- leaving n'ek heartbroken time after times ..
plus, i can't stand watching Aump *%@# around like that .. Tui really is a jerk in here --- i wouldn't marry him if i'm Pok LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Whoa.. Epi. 2 was very good..... can't believe On has the nerves to go over to Wee's house and right away indirectly throws clues at Wee that she's stealing her man. That girl has no shame!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome :p yeah I haven't fully watched episode 2 yet been busy and kind of unable to sit all day because of shrugs maybe because I been drinking to much soda so cant fix on one particular thing lol

moonstar

sarNie Adult
hm. .. i must be the only one not enjoying it .. i hate it when p'ek play other women --- leaving n'ek heartbroken time after times ..
plus, i can't stand watching Aump *%@# around like that .. Tui really is a jerk in here --- i wouldn't marry him if i'm Pok LOL
You're not alone. I'm with you. Even though Tui is super hot, I'll just wait until the end since the whole entire lakorn is going to be about girls cat fighting over Tui. I know I will hate Aum after this lakorn so I prefer not to watch it. However, I did thought before that Aum suit the N'rai role. Many of you girls and myself don't understand why Nok is so patient but like people say love can blind a person.

another lakorn where tui has girls all over him again. i'm so jealous. :lol: the other one had sonya, anita & 1 other girl.

how come pok always gets to play the mia luang? she was the mia luang in "nang tard," too, right? she does a great job and does it too well. :spin:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it's not about her being blindly in love because she wanted to divorce him since she first found out well at the beginning because she was talking to one of her friends and she was like, "I want a divorce" but her friends encourage her not to because it will affect her children. So I think she's staying with him not because she's blind in love but because she is thinking about her children. She does love him, but I think if it came down to it she would be able to divorce him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I remember in the old version with Johnny, the mistress was nice, not like Aum's character.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
At the end of this lakorn who does tui end up with aum or pok? Hope he ends up with none of them.......
Well I don't know about this version but in the two old ones, Tui's character ended up with none of them. By the way, I really hate Aum's character. I can feel and understand Pok's character b/c I would have done the same thing for my kids, be patient until I can no longer be.

Damn tui is so cute but hate his character. He never seems to have enough and expect Pok to accept whatever he wants or do. How dare he flirt with the servant and bring/talk to Aum in front of Pok as if there is nothing b/w them. I would have stand up and walk upstair in episode 2 where they were eating at the table.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I dont like how the p'ek is a player but the story is sad but I like to know whats going to happen. Pok did a great job in here and its different to see Aum playing another character besides the good one.....They all act pretty welll to make us continue watching .....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome I have the synopsis on my blog and it pretty much tells of how much he shows up and stuff like that but I dont think that he likes Wi, I know that Wi tried to use him to make Tui jealous at one point. I need to catch up