Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so at last it is clear that prisana is the daughter of the vamipre and the dead lady in the painting and aum is from the vamp lady with her lover... so from your clue, the little one will be vampire like aum... oh man.. I need to camp all day to see what's going on next... please give aum a hint and dont make him leave like this... family union is the best... though the father is vamp but he is the hottest and funniest vamp of all...hehehe love the update and yawn for more...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
so at last it is clear that prisana is the daughter of the vamipre and the dead lady in the painting and aum is from the vamp lady with her lover... so from your clue, the little one will be vampire like aum... oh man.. I need to camp all day to see what's going on next... please give aum a hint and dont make him leave like this... family union is the best... though the father is vamp but he is the hottest and funniest vamp of all...hehehe love the update and yawn for more...
well.. it's just speculations.. we are still unsure as to the real maternity/paternity of the pair...

perhaps sarN will enlighten us in a few more updates. :D

lady0fdarkness

Well.. goodnight ladies........ I'm going to put out the campfire in front of my tent for now. Tomorrow, I will not be camping with you gals. :(

I have a dinner party to attend.. my bf is a chef and we are going to be serving some doctors from his hospital... so wish me luck! I get so nervous around doctors.. bad experience I guess. lol... See you all later!!!

thanks sarN for the update. :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I know only sarN can solve our puzzle... I just saw sarN few minutes ago and now she disappears again... with no more update... and lome, u gonna camp here again. how long gonna be here?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
good night girl and all the best for tommorrow dinner with groups of doctors... hehehe it gonna be boring .... me either I dont like to be with either doctors or teachers.... heheheh i guess it is because they are too formal type of... but again we cant generalize thing...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so now it is only imaginarygur and me here camping for more update.... while sarN is seen on and off hehehe thanks for your update as we wont pressure you but to wait for yr update anxiously....ehheheheehhe

lady0fdarkness

good night girl and all the best for tommorrow dinner with groups of doctors... hehehe it gonna be boring .... me either I dont like to be with either doctors or teachers.... heheheh i guess it is because they are too formal type of... but again we cant generalize thing...
goodnight girl.. :D

I'll join the camp again tomorrow night.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think prisana is full human while aum is full vamp and it is fate to make them meet and reproduce the offspring of vamp... imagine 25 mistresses with no baby and only prisnana who jsut came to his life... and he is 35. ops... how old is prisana? I dont think sarN mentioned it? ???

lady0fdarkness

lol.. i'm back again.. I was going to go to bed, but decided to linger around for 15 more minutes. :D

My main concern is the shadowy man in Ms. Nawahdee's room!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Ahh... okay.. this time I'm going for good.. I was hoping that there was an update. :D

goodnight ladies!!!

P.S.

Ami.. please post more food up.. so by the time I get back, I can feast my eyes on them. I love the food thread as much as this thread.

Goodnight!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO lome...it really depends on what my mom is cooking tomorrow :lol: if it is something decent to take pics of..i will be glad to post it for you!..

yep we only get one or two updates per day..which is considered great lol...

kept bugging SarN for it..lmao

feel so sorry for SarN..but its her fault her stories are very addicting..oh wait i shouldnt said that..now shes gonna make us wait for them even longer... :

still love ya SarN..thanks for writing..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think i should take a nap while waiting for the update from sarN... i have been killing time in other threads and now my eyes are hurt now... want to have strength for the update... ami, u will camp here the whole day, right? as lome is already gone.... and sarN is here also...hehehe please update more sarN... as Ami said that yr MM is so addicting that's why we r bugging u...heheheh

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that was good ..
as the contraction happen, i imagine this monster baby.
sorry, i can't help it b/c of how sarN make Aum form into Lol

anyway, i think prisana is the full human product of her mother (past away) and aum's dad. while aum is his mother and the lover's child ..
i'm just glad, either way, they're family and no INCEST LOVE too :clap:

pls come back to update more .. wanna see that baby story of little aum.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
great update sarn. now the her parents know... now aum is next.
i really want him to tend to her while she's pregnant and not after..
please please please let him find out soon. let him come back and care for her.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I think i should take a nap while waiting for the update from sarN... i have been killing time in other threads and now my eyes are hurt now... want to have strength for the update... ami, u will camp here the whole day, right? as lome is already gone.... and sarN is here also...hehehe please update more sarN... as Ami said that yr MM is so addicting that's why we r bugging u...heheheh

lol lily yes i will be back later today..since its already 144 am..i need to rest for the next blood meal.. :p

yea i feel that ceci is right..bout prisana and umm being whos vamp and whos not..

k i shall be back...later girls!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
great great update!!! :clap:

AUM JR. is already moving... how cute... let his daddy know that he's already growing inside mommy prisana!! babies moving inside the womb really fascinates me... it's one of the many reasons why want to be a doctor... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
wow. that was good ..
as the contraction happen, i imagine this monster baby.
sorry, i can't help it b/c of how sarN make Aum form into Lol

anyway, i think prisana is the full human product of her mother (past away) and aum's dad. while aum is his mother and the lover's child ..
i'm just glad, either way, they're family and no INCEST LOVE too :clap:
y
pls come back to update more .. wanna see that baby story of little aum.
ceci....thats wat ive been saying this whole time.....im always like whos aums dad....cause i see it how u see it too....
aums so called dad n lady in the painting= prisana and mrs. nawasdee n ______ = aum.....since vampire n vampire cant make babies.....now we just gotta wait to see whats going to happen.....

btw thanks for the update sarn.....i cant believe she has contraction already....thats so weird....but i hope that aum finds out soon.....so he can help take care of her....n dont leave just cause she told him too...