Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
*sighs..ive been here all day...chenada..no update yet..i guess i will come back and stalk the thread after 7:30 pm :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i just join spicy today . actually i did have an account but i was nonactive prolly got deleted but they say it was the old forum account and that one was deleted. something about flower lol ...i thought about posting MM there my contribute to the fourm :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn.....nattys nee chewit is good but shes not gonna continue.....i didnt miss anything.....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^i swore. each time i'm in , i see sarN but no post :loool: pls update soon.

donna, yes, a lady vampire would be great but it's hard to imagine her going wild .. i think i prefer arik .. tikker -- the vampire ..
extra harsh and rough on his lady love. later on, he'll come back for it just like how he did for BOPA :wub:

ami, i want willing scene after seeing so much .. .give the audience some breaks ---
well, according to spoiler, next episode will begin the sweet love scenes b/c p'ek came to his sense and realize that he love n'ek :wub: we'll see if we get them loving scenes :clap:
I'M CRAVING FOR A WILLING SCENE!!!! :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i been busy reading natty's fiction lolll..i'll post in 1hr

and i will be waiting... :p

oh SarN..is that the one where natty didnt finish??? i have that too ...printed and all!

which remind me that pze ask me for the continuation of that fic lmao..so sorry my dear pze!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
new chetwit ? i don't see it

yep nee chewit was good....i was glued too the comp readin n reading then it got too the super good part n no continuation so i asked natty n she said she prolly not gonna continue anymore....

heres a bit of wat i remember.....although i must have read it like 10 times....hehe

pek is an undercover cop.....neks mom is peks dads mistress.....her mom ended up killing both of peks parents....so nek came to the funeral asking if she can take her moms place for all the things that her mom has done wrong to his family....he drags her back home n locks her in his room.....

REVENGE BEGINS.......

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…leave!!!”

“…NO!...” he shouted and grab both of her ankle , “…you are mine when ever I need it ..” he drag her body across the mattress until she is right under him and their eye meet . A smile form in the corner of his mouth, “…perfect, this is where you belong...under me… ” his tongue run across his upper teeth to sharpen it .

“…w-we already--

“…it doesn’t matter how many times!”

“...i can’t take you anymore! I work all day! And serving you? I’m tire! I’m only human! I do not posses super strength!” she shouted, though her heart was pounding and fear washes over her.

“…then eat more!! If I need strength I take my meal daily!”

“…eat and ….rest! I need both to recover!

“…rest? I only pleasure you .I haven’t suck your blood for weeks, why would you need rest ?!”

Prisana stare into his creamy white face and search for his intelligent ! He probable use to giving his mistress days to recover after sucking their blood but this is …difference. He had took her twice already and to have her again, her body can’t cope with his aggressive need ! She wasn’t sure how to explain to the demon what is wrong with her body and he is so ignorant in the matter. “…lost of blood is not the only reason human need rest. I need rest from….you”

“…why..” his voice was angry

Her cheek redden, “…my body aches from all the chores this morning and then when you took me outside on the ground…you wasn’t gentle either and then again in your chamber. I feel so ..so..”

“ ..sore ? are you sore down there ? ..” his brow lift in a form of a question .

She was embarrass and nodded her head. He is uncivilized. Words could had been kept inside – he didn’t have to say it out ! Suddenly , she felt his palm covering the area he was questioning about . “…n-no…” she gasp.

“ …it’s because you need to eat more ! You are so…petite!...” he release his hand and move off the mattress to sit on the floor beside it, he shouted “ …im still hungry !!..”

Prisana didn’t waste any time and quickly grab the blanket to cover herself and then scoop as far away as possible! “…I..I eat more tomorrow but tonight you should leave and go feed on someone else”

“ ..you are very annoying !..” he rose up and exit the room.

Prisana sigh and ran to lock the door. How he got in the first place is still a mystery! She walk toward the window and push it open for some fresh air, no wonder he had so many mistress….one is not enough for him.

pze

sarNie Adult
that sarn for the update....lolz...its short but it took care of couple drops of blood that we all needed.....

keep it coming though.....i cant wait.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh SarN...he wants to give her a break too....lmao..gosh he should let her rest..and he should stay with her..make sure that she does eat..and why is he making her do the chores..she is also one of his mistress too..if he open his mouth to tell mana..she will surely not disobey him!...but hes not doing that neither ..poor gal!

thanks for the update..it sure fed me til the next update!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol...he wants her to fatten up, so why don't he feed her? Instead he, he make love to her... that will surely fatten her when she gets pregnant.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..he should take her to his chamber and feed her himself....breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed!..she will surely fatten up quickly!!! :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^haha....i so agree......n see him soften up little by little...he knows he loves staring at her

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
nice update!! ^_^

now i remember!! :lol: aum is like a lion coz lions are sex maniac!! they can do it many times a day... :loool:

anyway, aum should really give prisana a break... gosh... prisana might die because aum is overdoing it to her... :lol: