Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that was so sweet!!! :wub: i'm actually smiling right now while typing this comment... ^_^

pls more sweet and romantic scenes... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aum was in the study room when Rina walk in and wrap her arm around him . She smuggle against his strong back and then felt his hand peeling her arm away , she was left in the cold .

“..master ..you haven’t came to my chamber for so long ..why ?..” she stare at his back side while waiting for his response

“..I already feed on you last month ..”

“..but we didn’t make love ..you only came for blood !..”

“..I was not in the mood ..”

Rina wanted to laugh . Since where did the young master know how to control his lust ? “..we can do it now ..” she whisper, her hand slide up his chest from behind, she softly bit his wing while rubbing his nipple thru the collar shirt .

He close his eye as pleasure overpower him . The stimulation was making him arouse and then she walk around him , so they are facing each other . She kiss his neck and slowly unbutton his shirt , trailing kiss down his chest . The demon was moaning and his hand rest on her shoulder . He open his eye and push her away, “ ..next time ..” he walk out the study room . Rina was disappointed.

It was nearly midnight when a voice awaken Prisana , she move to a sitting position and search the dark room . The eerie sound was still present …almost like a woman crying in a low voice . She was frighten and pull the sheet toward her chin , suddenly she felt a cold breeze rush toward her and passes by leaving her hair in disarrangement. The baby softly kick against her stomach and her hand instantly hug it . At the window she saw a white clouded fogging the glass , it was forming a image as if someone is drawing on the glass !! It was a image of a circle or a moon . Chill run down her spill and she scream . The door swing open and a figure rush in ,

“..Prisana ..” he move on the bed and she immediately hug him while burying her face into his warmth. She was shaky and started to cry. He patted her back and whisper smoothen words into her ear , “..it nothing , im right here ..”

“..I heard crying voices and I saw something at the window ..”

Aum turn to look at the window and saw nothing . She probable dreaming ,he thought. “..it nothing , just go back to sleep ..” he lay her down on the mattress and pull the blanket over , he slide down beside her .

“..your green eye is scaring me ..” she was still shook up and the glowing of his eye was making her worst.

“..I will not bit you ..”

“..You already had..”

“..I will not hurt you ..” he rephrase and reach out to pull her body closer to his , letting her head rest on his shoulder , she was aware of his bare chest .

“..I want my old room back ..”

“..no…you staying here with me..”

“..this room give me the creep ..”

“..I shouldn’t went to sleep in the other room , I wanted you to rest with out me disturbing you .If I was here . I‘ll protect you from whatever that’s creeping you out..”

“..you are no difference ..perhaps more scarier than the eerie voice I heard..”

His hand tighten and cuddle her closer , leaving not space for her to breath “..you are making me angry ..”

“..go away ..”

“..are you sure ..”

She didn’t want him to leave ! She afraid . The night is almost over . If she fall asleep everything will be over . Yes. Just go back to sleep . She didn’t reply back and relax in his arm , she close her eye . It true she doesn’t want the demon to be around her and the baby but tonight he can stay . She wonder ..where did he slept at since he didn’t came back to his chamber till...now ? He probable slept with one of his mistress and the two was probable making love , why else would he hear her screaming and second later rush in ? The demon and his 25 lovers ..plus her , that make 26 and yet he will not let her go ! He very possessive of his meal and lusty!

“..don’t hold me to tight..” she said sleepily

“..Prisana..” he whisper her name over and over , until he can no longer restrain his passion . He want her. Need her. His hand slide the night gown up to her waist and his finger work on the waistband of her under garment . She open her eye and was aware of his mischievous hand !

“..what are you doing ..”

“..nothing we never done before , it be quick ..”

“..b-but im not feeling well…my body is not like before ..I have to be careful..”

“..careful ? Not like before ? It your lover ..isn’t it !!..” he said angrily , he was returning back to the demon he once was and rose up to yank the under garment completely away . Her leg came up to kick him in the chest but he caught it in midair -- perfect ..he use it to his advantage and spread it apart.

“..if you take me tonight because you want to win over the lover you wrongly accuse me of ..I will hate you for the rest of my life !!!..” she cries , tear was streaming down. She thought it wouldn’t bother her what he think about her but it ..do !

He stop. “..if you didn’t have another …then ..” he felt his heart increase in speed and said softly “..are you pregnant ..”

“..what if I say …yes..”

pze

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SARNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont stop there.......omg i wanna know what hes gonna say or do.....or if prisana is gonna finally tell him.......

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
more more more..plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

SarN this will be me soon... if i have to wait til tomorrow to read the update...
you dont wanna me see twitching like that, do you?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
sarN, u sure know how to tease us... oh girl, please update more... I enjoy every bit of yr update... hehehe, I know why vampire aum is so lusty cos he saves it for only prisana (3X or 4X as he said previously) ... i can sense love is all in the air though my office is cold and lonesome...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sigh.. I'm still thinking about how sweet he tried to be with her at the breakfast table with the other 25 nistresses... and how he came running to hug her at night when she's scared........ SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

LOL...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO lily..im sure it will heat up fast...if SarN..is around right?!...

awww im bugging SarN ..for more..but i dont know if its gonna work! ^_^ *sighs..

im thinking of bargaining with her... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

let's stalk sarN... call her on her cell.. email her.. stand at her window and peek through the curtains.. and make her udate all day. lol.. j/k sarN. sorry, my stalker tendencies got the best of me.

lady0fdarkness

sarN... Please, pretty please make Prisana tell him about the vamp baby!! Or.. I'll be like that monkey too.. the one Ami posted. lol..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
let's stalk sarN... call her on her cell.. email her.. stand at her window and peek through the curtains.. and make her udate all day. lol.. j/k sarN. sorry, my stalker tendencies got the best of me.

LMAO lome..im already doing part of that for you guys already... i hope i didnt scared SarN away!!!! :lol: