Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahhh gn lome..sweet dreams of umm!!! lol..

LOL ceci..yea they are ripping each others head off..except for our poor innocent prisana..always thinking positive of everyone..well except of umm...he made her think that anyways..its his fault!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm guessing we wont get another update tonight?
damn that nana lady i want her to dissaper she's making our prego prisana work too hard. and damn that whore aum..he wont even secretly watch over her? ugh!
teerapat..gosh in my mind i picture tui teerapat and hes not bad looking at all..no wonder she's whoring around with him lmao!
mmmm hmm hell yeah lome that fuc*er in LK sure did cheat Ann out of her money euughhh i cant stand the site of him he's so annoying looking! i picture rina with someone like him hahahaha.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. everyone in d mansion cannot be trust.. maybe only le can be trust.. hope aum come back and save her... and don't even married rina.. oh my.. it's getting interesting.. can't wait to read more..

cecilia

Staff member
lol. this thread is moving so fast, as if it's a LAKORN --- catching up soon to BGST :loool: ..

this mean, it's awesome .. so pls inspire more to write us the update **puppy eyes**

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i know ceci.. this is like a lakorn.
i had to re-read it again.. so prisna is seyla and master child and aum is his mom and that guy child.. but that seyla had affair with aum real dad?

this is so confusing.. hehe..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ami.. lol..eventhough I bidded my goodnights... I'm still here lurking around.
LMAO lome..yes i noticed..i saw you in the shout outs!!!...but i know its hard to leave ...when youre on sw.. :lol:

lol ceci..i still havent been the new lakorn section or lakorn discussion section yet..been too busy stalking this thread and the shout out... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
poor prisana! I hate aum for not even checking her... wth... she's the mother of your child, you stupid vamp... <_< and when she will have a miscarriage(which I hope it won't happen), aum would probably blame himself for not looking after her...

and I hope the bitch would die soon... :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i finally got caught up... omg rina is going to marry aum?? rina
uh i hate her so bad.. wow now she knows bout her mother and everything...
everything is kind of starting to make more sense... i cant wait... thanks.. update soon
SARN....

sarN

sarNie Granny
today was i busy running away from my stalker . i couldn't go home . Im trying to avoid him . . he been parking up the street waiting for me ..crazy !!