& romantic , I finally have time to snoop around her site
, sister u are silly. I`am telling mom haha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I know my sister write fiction but I didn't expect it to be this sexy
& romantic , I finally have time to snoop around her site
, sister u are silly. I`am telling mom haha
LMFAO NO DONT TELL YOUR MOM. OR ELSE SARN WILL HAVE TO STOP HAHAHAHAHA jk jk
you should read her other works lol. that is if you dont mind reading it and then having to see her hahaha.

sarn-o i think i gave you long enough to finish it. its already 2009 woman! lmfao

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG A WHOLE WEEK AND 1 DAY LATER AND STILL NO UPDATE.
I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I'm going to say it again.
This is worst than waiting for a lakorn to air! :loool:

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
OMG A WHOLE WEEK AND 1 DAY LATER AND STILL NO UPDATE.
I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I'm going to say it again.
This is worst than waiting for a lakorn to air! :loool:
i saw from the queen aces king fanific that sarn's little sister said sarn was in the hospital or something... so that's why there hasn't been any updates

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yeah Moh.. I'm waiting too. poor sarN! someone should call her and see how's she doing. I would, but I don't have her number, plus I'm too shy. lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
yeah Moh.. I'm waiting too. poor sarN! someone should call her and see how's she doing. I would, but I don't have her number, plus I'm too shy. lol
awww i dont have her number either. i know a couple of the girls has her on msn but they said they havent seen her on either. i could have sworn ami said she had sarns # but i asked her the other day and she said she didnt.
i guess well all just have to wait it out.
:lol: LD SHY!? WAAAAA i dont believe it. :eek:

sarN

sarNie Granny
In the family ‘s cemetery , far in the back behind all the tombstone , in a area where the tall grass grow , the unmistakable mount of soil where the bone laid beneath the earth , was where her mother rest for the last 20 years . Mr. Nawadee order the servant to clear the weed around the grave site and put up a tombstone for his beloved Seyla. He mourn for several days after discovering the truth from his daughter and son , he pity the soul that laid there in the cold ground without a tombstone . The body of Teerapat was send back to his family out in the country side for a proper funeral ceremony. Aum refuse to attend Teerapat ’s funeral but his mother urge him to go and give his last respect to the man that give him life , he finally give in and was there on the day Teerapat’s body was cremated . The demon stood at the bottom of the step holding a black umbrella under the blazing sun and watch as the body of the man he never know was push into the burning oven , the nearby family member was in tear while saying their last good bye. Aum expression was unemotional and aloof . Prisana came up behind him and slide her hand in his arm. He turn and kiss her forehead , “let’s go home”. They got into the car and left the temple . Behind the shadow of the wall Ms. Nawadee merge from her hidden spot , dress in black with matching veil to cover her face , she whisper “thank you for loving me…Teerapat” . She smile and sigh as she watch the gray smoke dissolve into the wind.

The following weeks the head master manage to recover from his depression stage of 20 years to a healthy grandpa and was able to play with his granddaughter in the blissful days full of giggle and laugher . Ms. Nawadee slowly begin to accept Prisana as her husband daughter and learn to forget the hatred that once ruin her . The demon felt out of place ever since he discover the head master wasn’t his real father but his uncle ,

“I told you to call me father like before ! You’re my son , had always been and always will!” the old man shouted and give his son a warm hug with a pat on the back

“Yes…father” the demon embrace the old man with all the love he felt .

Prisana and Ms. Nawadee was standing by the door way with misty eye as they watch the tender moment . “There something else I want to tell you” said Ms.Nawadee turning to the young girl beside her. “the reason why my son wasn’t there on the birth of his daughter and the weeks that follow was not because he was heartless and confuse”

“it’s ok , I already forgot about it--”

“he was under a love spell of the black candle that I given to Rina”

“love spell ?”

“he love you , Rina doesn’t stand a chance if she was to fight fair” she patted the young girl shoulder and left with Jade in her arm . Prisana could hear daughter squeal in delight in her grandmother’s arm. When she turn to look for the demon he was standing right beside her with his green eye glowing down on her .

“are you happy now ?” he smile widely , melting her heart with love and desire .

“if a year ago someone told me my lover is a lusty vampire that suck my blood every night I would hang myself”

“it doesn’t sound that frighten…does it?”

“it’s terrifying” she the frown on his face and she giggle , rising on her tiptoe she give him a peck on the cheek and said “but if that naughty vampire is you , I’m willing to take the risk”

He laugh and wrap his arm around her back , he lift her feet off the floor and spin . “My puny human , how I love you!”. He kisses her neck and chest as they twirl in the middle of the hall .

“I’m getting dizzy ! Master !” she laughed and plant kisses on his head , clamping his face between her hands and gaze into his beautiful eyes . It was a moment frozen in time as their love burn into their heart and soul . When he finally put her down they share a long lingering kiss and held each other in complete happiness .

They were marry a month later but two week before the wedding , Rina had written a letter stated she want a divorce and half of the Nawahdee’s wealth or else the media will a have field day and with her father position in politic, legal action can be taken place. The last laugh turn out , Prisana is the rightful heir to all the Nawahdee’s wealth since Aum is not the head master biologic son and the marriage was invalid because the document never reach the court house but remain in Ms. Nawadee ’s drawer . The turn of the event cause Rina a nervous break down and result in a mental stage of delusion . Nobody believe the story she said about vampire and became a laughing shock of the town.

“she had it coming” said the demon . It was their wedding night and was suppose to spend it in his chamber but instead he drove out in the middle of night with the bride sitting beautifully by his side.

“she was your mistress for 3 years”

was….and let’s not forget the pain she cause you” he throw a quick glance at his wife and back to the road .

“if it wasn’t for her , I wouldn’t had known you” she counter with a lift of her chin and smile adorably at her vampire husband .

He chuckle and pull the car to a halt along a dirt road . He turn to face her with a devious grin , “actually , I had wanted you since the night I saw you naked swimming in the lake . You were so beautiful. I had decided no mater what I will make you one of my mistress sooner or …later”

She playfully slap his arm , “you watch me bath !” shock and delighted she give him a kiss on the lip.

“come on , I have something to show you” said the demon .

They step out of the car into the cold breeze of the night . Prisana came around the car to stand beside her husband . “you came all the way out here on our wedding night to visit a friend house ?”

“no , puny human . It’s ours” he grinned and saw the misty in her eye , “all those night when I was away while you were pregnant , I secretly had this build . I hire hundred of men for this job because I want it finish before our child was born . I intend on moving out of the mansion and start a new life with you . That night when you told me my mother disapprove of you and wanted you out after our baby is born . I was so mad and determine for us to be together. In my mind you were my future and nothing else matter”

“I love the house” she wrap her arm around his neck and bury her face into his chest , sobbing happy tear .

“I was never good in words and I thought after you saw the house you will understand how I felt about you. It hard for man to confess his love to a woman that hated him since the begin . If it wasn’t for Rina , we could had avoided those months of separation and I would had shown you the house after the birth of Jade” he held on to her body and smoothen the back of hair , shower kisses on her forehead and cheek , washing the tear she cry with his tongue .

She lift her face up and said , “should we go back and get Jade ?”

“we can go pick her up tomorrow and tonight is our wedding night” he said it wickedly and carry her into his arm , she cling to his neck and their eye lock into each other as he make his way toward the house.

“I dearly hope our daughter isn’t like you”

“she a vampire , it run in her blood!”

“you can’t be serious ? Our little Jade?”

The demon secretly grinned and decided not to answer his wife . There in their new home they embrace each other thru out the silent night . Holding back nothing but their love and desire they had for each other . They whisper words of love and the demon tease about her age , she doesn’t care if he is 15 year older than her because vampire ages slower than human but then she started to worry about her aging while he never change in the next 10 years . He laughed. It doesn’t matter if she grow old or wrinkly his love will never change due to appearance nor will death separate them because he know he will out live his wife and when it time for her to go as nature intend, he will follow right alone with her with no regret .

The end ?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that was indeed a good ending... all the pieces fit together. I'm so happy that Ms. Nawaldee finally accept Prisana, and that Rina is forever gone..... crazy!

thanks sarN.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwwww what a sweet and beautiful way to end this. all is good now, and rina got what she deserves, by going crazy. this was such an addicting and lovely fanfic. thanks :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love the ending! :wub: :wub: this was a very addicting fic... I thought Prisana was going to be a vamp like Aum and Jade... hahaha.. and they would live blissfully in their small but perfect piece of forever... I remembered Breaking Dawn... :lol:

thanks sarn! ^_^