Mirrors

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I saw this last night with friends and the movie is so creepy! I jumped a few times lol...has anyone else see it? I liked it though since all the other scary movies aren't as scary.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I would love to see this...

I've always fascinated with mirrors... it's like a portal into a world......

ahh, i've been reading too much. :loool:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
yea everytime i see this move traler i alwaie sthink of bloddy mary hehe funny n scary but yea.. i love n want to see this n i can;t wait to se eit soon

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
i saw this too. and it totally scared me too!! i have to warn you guys though...its pretty gory

but this was a good one!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
its not scaryish but itz CRAZY lol
watch it yaself to find out if its scary or not hehe

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
cool.. can't wait to watch this...

I like to watch movies on a weekday so the theaters aren't packed.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I would love to see this...
I've always fascinated with mirrors... it's like a portal into a world......

ahh, i've been reading too much. :loool:
I hope you'll like it. I thought it was pretty scary, especially for a movie that wasn't being promoted all that much. I jumped a couple times one of the deaths was pretty gory. Won't spoil it for you though. ^_^

I think they even threw in that line too, about mirrors being portals into another world and all.

K... talk to you later in the Mistress thread. Remember to bring back more firewood. LOL:)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love Kiefer Sutherland, mainly cause I'm obsessed with 24 and wanted to watch this. I just hate going to theaters nowadays. They always seem to be packed with obnoxious pre-tweens or something. I told my friend that and he's like well what do you expect, they can't go clubbing or to the bars.