Miss Hmong International 2007-08

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i thought that maiv yeeb lauj should have won. eventhough i did not go and watch the actual competition, judging from pictures she was the tallest prettiest and in shape. Hmong clothes looked good on her! mercedes looked txaj txaj muag dhau lawm os. she looks too easily taken advantage of.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
here's Mercedes's talent:
click here

I think that to be a 'winner' the talent should've been more unique.. comparing her to paj zaub, I prefer paj zuab.. but whatever.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i felt so bad 4 the hu pliag girl...it was soo sad...i don't know what she's thinking but...i believe she shouldn't have done that to show her talent...those oggies who knows how to hu pliag would really make fun of her..

and of course the girl who sang tws qab n paj tsia's song about hmong letters....that was totally quit dump....but i guess that's their talent....

..anyways...i though........maiv bib n maiv yeeb was goona get a place but i guess not....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i felt so bad 4 the hu pliag girl...it was soo sad...i don't know what she's thinking but...i believe she shouldn't have done that to show her talent...those oggies who knows how to hu pliag would really make fun of her..

and of course the girl who sang tws qab n paj tsia's song about hmong letters....that was totally quit dump....but i guess that's their talent....

..anyways...i though........maiv bib n maiv yeeb was goona get a place but i guess not....
the girl that hu plig.. well.. that's something different... i never thought anyone would do that.. but she did.. props to her for learning it.

maiv kub xyooj is the girl that sang the hmong letters song.. she sings for apple video production.. loz..

as for maiv bib.. from france.. just because she's from faraway.. it doesn't necessarily mean she's going to get top 5.. and maiv yeeb is a beautiful girl too.. but maybe the judges and whoever cheated the scores was looking beyond beauty

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what do you mean...?....like paj zaub's pretty n she wins...i jux think they should get some places....like at lease top 5.....?... :D
paj zaub khab did not win because she's pretty..

sure.. she's got a pretty face.

she totally sold herself during the pageant.

goody good girl act going on...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the girl that hu plig.. well.. that's something different... i never thought anyone would do that.. but she did.. props to her for learning it.

maiv kub xyooj is the girl that sang the hmong letters song.. she sings for apple video production.. loz..

as for maiv bib.. from france.. just because she's from faraway.. it doesn't necessarily mean she's going to get top 5.. and maiv yeeb is a beautiful girl too.. but maybe the judges and whoever cheated the scores was looking beyond beauty

WELL, I BELIEVE THEY SHOULS GET THAT PLACE ITS JUX MY OPINION... B)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
okay honestly
this thread is getting a little rusty
its been almost a month now
and we're still at it.
hopefully mercedes will do something to serve the community
end of story

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i come and read it
hoping that its something different
feed me something new to eat
lolz

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i heard that mercedes is going to go to thailand to do her work.
does anyone know if that's what she's going to do?
if that's what she's going to do.. why can't she do something else??

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i heard that mercedes is going to go to thailand to do her work.
does anyone know if that's what she's going to do?
if that's what she's going to do.. why can't she do something else??
she's not doing anything different because it's not her plan. it's her mom and other ppl that want to do this event.

iamtrouble

sarNie Egg
Interesting how many choose Hlee as winner, but Mercedes Ly won instead. As a judge, I feel winners have been selected even before hand. Perhaps we shall have the public vote from now on?

Oh, and you're right about Hlee; she did do a heck of a lot better! I'm just disappointed she didn't take the crown. I figure height played a huge factor in deciding. How are we ever going to get one that will represent us correctly and the way we want? We might as well crown all tall people without even having a pageant!

The moment capture in time: The Real Mercedes Ly

http://hmoobvwj.com/miss/2008/index.php?re...p;image=p02.JPG

Who chose hlee as the winner? Her family? psh! A lot of people chose Teng as the winner over Mercedes. Get your facts right before you come on here blasting about people who won the crown rightfully. Just because they are tall does not mean they automatically win the pageant. Other factors come into play. And if these so called "beauty queens" are so pist off that they didn't win the crown and complain about it being not fair then why even enter into these events in the first place!