Moderators Survivor Game- Final Round

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
So this is it! The final round of the Mods Survivor Game. I gotta say that it's been quite a ride. The final hour of the last round got pretty crazy. I spent a good amount of time coming up with some interesting categories for this game and I hope you guys enjoyed them. The main point with the game is for us to appreciate our mods a little more. And because of this game, I hope all 2,000 + Sarnies got to know their names. So let's take a moment to give them a round of applause. From the first round we started off with these mods:

KawaiiTennyo
tangmoe
nathalie
cecilia
Nameless
BlueMoon
Vanida
Ana
Sunflower
Kkrystal
Muddie Murda
Darvil
GS

-Applause-

And from those guys, we have these 7 stars that went on:

The Seven Stars

KawaiiTennyo
tangmoe
Nameless
BlueMoon
Kkrystal
Muddie Murda
Darvil

-Applause and Whistles-

And now, you have your Elite 3:

-Drumroll and hush throughout the crowd-

Muddie "Hiyah!" Murda
-Hailing from the southern state of North Carolina, she's the last one left in the competition who can be considered a southern belle. But don't let her cutesy self fool you. She is one dangerous chick. With a ninja husband like Nameless, how could she not be? Although her beloved is now out of the competition, she is still here to let ya'll know that she is out for blood - not just for herself but for her beloved Nameless as well. Her quick repartee will leave you speechless and her skills are definitely not lacking. This is one chick I definitely don't want to mess with.

Dar "Mr. Pink" Vil (aka Darvil, I had to make it a two word name)
-Rocking out hard in the super city of Walla Walla, Washington, Darvil grew up hard-knock life style. His street smart served him well as he defended his brethens from the school-yard bullies. His signature pink color, while unorthodox for a hard-knock thug, has come to represent a color that strikes fear in the heart of his enemies. Aside from a smart mouth, Darvil also studied under a great master who's the arch enemy of Nameless's shifu, and hence, acquired the "chinky" look we come to associate him with. With just one stare, he can melt any girl's heart and with one karate chop, he can take out any enemy. He is definitely not losing this competition without a fight.

Krys "Sarnie's Zombie" Tal (aka Miss Krystal)
-With an angelic voice and a cute avatar, she defintely gives all the boys of Massachusetts whiplashes as she walks by. However, like the ever dangerous Muddie, you cannot be fooled by her outer appearance. She may not have the martial arts ability of Muddie or the devious mind of Darvil, but she is definitely dangerous. With one glance, she can stop your heart cold and with one smile, she can make you want to jump off a bridge just to make sure she's the last memory you have of life. She dusted the competition in the last round and is definitely ready to bring the heat in this final round.

So there you have it! The final three contestants. I'll give ya'll a moment to appreciate all three of them while I prepare the competition for the final round.

Let's get ready to rumble! (Download song sample)

Muddie Murda

smile...
DARVIL! OMG U ARE SUPER SEXY! HAHAHAHHAA OMGGGGG
"they gonna stab you! yeah girls..." ahhahahahahaha omgg LOL

gah stupid kkrystal...

she would get my vote because she's so deep and smart! lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, hot competition, monkey boy! congrats to all three finalists! and a big pat on the back to all the rest of you LOSERS who obviously DIDN'T make it!! AHAHA JJJJJK i love you guys!

...REALLY!!

...GREAT JOB...!!

HAHA

...ummmm...

...can the winner will be my bitch...?? HA

...OH NOOO, WAIT!! can i be the prize instead!!??

...or at least be one of them?!? i want to help out, BUT i don't know how...so this is my solution!! lol

YOU BETTER LIKE THIS IDEA, WINNER!!! :angry:

I MEAN, heyyyy baaaby, let's shake it. :wub: :lol:

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Kkrystal 6 (+)
Muddie Murda 4(-)

Darvil 5

Oh wait.. the tournament hasn't started yet rite? But the winner is so obvious. Arggh.. I'm gonna be awake 24-7 to vote just to make sure Kkrystal wins now.. NO ONE CAN STOP HER.. :shocked:

Marduk.. dun forget to mention the ip rules.. we dun want anymore problem like that do we?

Nameless

N i n j a
Now, now Jeff. Don't get too excited.

Let's put things back to how it was. All these three people are all deserving.

Kkrystal 5 (-)
Muddie Murda 5 (+)

Darvil 5

gs

Sexy Back
i just finish listen to darvil talking wow all i got to say is u got one heck of a sexy voice

and Muddie Murda lolz gurl i always that u got this tough voice but ohhh no....boy was i wrong such a sweet voice and the background music so like u to always think of something new

and last but not least Kkrystal wow ur voice sure is sweeter than Muddie Murda almost gave me a tooth ache just by listening to u talking eheheh

this gonna be a close game.....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
have it start yet...???

and man, i gotta agree...dravil..boy....you have a very sexy voice....kekekekkee..now all we need is for u to show us your pic....to see what you look like <_<

samstar

sarNie Elites
i don't know if it start or not but i already vote i saw onestipudguy and nameless vote so i vote too. :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
lmao wow i haven't listened to anything but the theme song lmao ...rocky theme wth !!! good stuff man! lol i can't stop laughing lol.... i can't even listen to anything else hahahaahahah... i can jus picture mikie doin a dance for the opening lmao ..!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha darvil........... tum sia gek nee na p'.... If ing heard it he'll say that... heheh oOo background music muddie....!!!
*yank my hair* hehehe....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OKAY, THIS IS THE FINAL ROUND THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!!! HAHA

AND SINCE MARDUK HAS SUDDENLY BECOME PREOCCUPIED, HE ASKED THAT I STOP IN TO START THE COMPETITION!!

ALL RIGHT, HERE WE GO...!

...EVERYONE (THE FINAL THREE CONTESTANTS: MUDDIE, KKRYSTAL AND DARVIL) WILL BEGIN WITH TEN POINTS...

...AND AFTER THAT, WELL, YA'LL KNOW THE DRILL!!! HA!

MAY THE BEST "MAN" WIN!!! OOOOKAY, YOU KNOW WHERE MY VOTE IS GOING NOW! LOL LOL JP!!

...ANYWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THREE CONTESTANTS!

OH! BTW, ALL YOU PEEPS WHO WERE PREVIOUS CONTESTANTS IN THE OTHER ROUNDS MAY ALSO VOTE, SO HAVE FUN! BUT REMEMBER, NO MATTER WHO WINS, I WILL STILL COME OUT "ON TOP." LMAO

MUDDIE 10

KKRYSTAL 10

DARVIL 10

OH! AND HERE'S THE LINK TO THEIR ANSWERS FOR THE QUESTIONS...FOR THE FINAL ROUND...OBVIOUSLY! HEHE!

FINAL ROUND ANSWERS <<CLICK HERE

P.S. BE FAIR....!

...OR NOT!!! LMAO LMAO :p :p :p