Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
todays ep wasss suuuuuuuuuuuper cuteee! Im anxious for tomorrow's! AHHHH! is tomorrow ending? i hope not :[ we didn't get to see any cute scenes of pat & filmmmm!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
todays ep wasss suuuuuuuuuuuper cuteee! Im anxious for tomorrow's! AHHHH! is tomorrow ending? i hope not :[ we didn't get to see any cute scenes of pat & filmmmm!!
that's sadd! :( i don't want it to end yet either, seem like there relationship have not gone anywhere yet since them both are just too busyy offering love to people who don't like them back. teheee. they need to focus on their relationship!! moreeeeeeeeee pat&film please!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okay so it says that Ann/Chakrit's lakorn will be aired on April 20th, which is Monday. But I just wanted today's episode and I don't think it ended, unless I missed it, but it looks like it will continue onto next week, at least until Monday.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
It's ending next week, but I think it's one of the lakorns where the last episode isn't a full episode, and when it ends, the new one just continues right after.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
The beginning of 12 was soo cute, that "hug" Awwww! lol and i love Film's reaction every time YongYee appears. HAHAHAHA! i can't help cracking up. i can't wait to watch the endinggg! AHH! Swear, Oam's smile steals my heart everytime! *kreeet*

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I just have to ditto on everything you said, LOL! :p I totally LOVELOVE Film&Pat together since there first lakorn. I was so glad they reunited in this lakorn! I want moreeee of them also! :D They've played different genre of lakorns together already which is great! :) I love Pat w/ Film!!
I know... Did they have like three kissing scenes (although I really wouldn't call it kissing, but to Thai people) in the last lakorn? They are super cute together!!! I think I'm going to go watch the talk show again. I really want to see them in a kiss-slap lakorn. =)

that part was funny

The first guy was some student, the news was that Pat and this guy had a meeting spot and they would go there all the time just to see one another. Pat says she doesn't even know about this but she was curious to know if there was such a guy (lol) so she went there with a friend to that 'meeting spot' just to see if he would show up.

The second guy is an owner of a car dealership where she purchased her vehicle from. Film started to make some side remarks telling her to clear up this news because he was getting jealous 555 he shouted "is this the sia who's the owner of a cement factory?" lmao that's when she started to cover his mouth. The guy is actually a friend of Pat's whom Film met and said that he dresses like someone who owns a cement factory lol. He apparently owns a car dealership and they used to "study" one another but now they're just friends.
I guess I heard wrong. I was thinking there was some other guy. Pat was acting pretty suspicious. =)

Yeah, I love how Film teases her. I just love how they teases each other. It seems like Film knows much about Pat. =) I love their relationship! Oh yeah, when Pat was talking about her and her friend trying to find that "guy." I couldn't help but laugh. I laugh at about everything when it comes to Pat and Film. They are always beating each other up. LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know wanna see Film&Pat in slap&kiss lakorn too! THat'd be real yummy, LOL! :wub:

Yes, In their first lakorn HIMA TAI PRAJUN they had real kiss! :wub: Don't remember which episode though.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this drama...I just got done watching the first episode and OMG it was soooooooooooooooo halarious...all the fighting going on...it just cracked me up...

I'm sorry to hear that this drama is going to end though...cause i think that if ep 1 is pretty good the rest must be pretty good also..sux though...but i do really wanna see Ann and Chakrits drama though....it looks really good and funny...I haven't really found a drama that interests me...but Ann and Chakrits upcoming drama caught my attention loud and clear...the teaser for it was just sooo funny and good...can't wait till it airs :)...but sad that this drama will come to an end :(

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha! Awww the ending was soo cuuttteee, they should of has more kissing scenes. LOL! =) i love pat & film together! they should totally hook up! and i'm sooo not gonna miss Oam, cause hes in SGPT! yay! =D

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Wow..it ended already...I only watch the first and second weeks of this lakorn..can anyone tell me how's the lakorn? is it worth watching...because I think toward the middle of the lakorn it look boring..its just look like film and pat trying to make their crush falls for them...Boring...no interest scene..can anyone tell me? thanks..

I wish this lakorn wasn't about the 2 main characters liking other people throughout it until the end or else I would have really liked this one. Love Pat & Film esp. with them fighting! :lol:

I actually just watched the first 2 eps., peaked at a couple others, fast forwarded, watched maybe 10 mins. of the end. ^_^