Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

kermint

sarNie Adult
Off's Film dad this lakorn. dat's sounds so good. just can't wait to see this lakorn. Film looks so cute tho.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah nook narn lakorns are more of a relaxed lakorn....nook narn is short for sanook sanarn...just noticed that lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat's name is Kao Muang haha Hilarious... Nope, that was just a fitting for the clothing. It's something Polyplus likes to do. there ceremony should be in a month or so depending on the pr'nang's sched.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I take what i said back... I'm reading something right now and it said that Mon Ruk Kao Tom Mud had a opening already? O.O

Edit: Nvm... it's not an official ceremony, but they've started filming ^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Credit: In Wonderland @ Napapafanclub.com
The opening ceremony will be on the 24th.
Both Sapai Glai Peun Ting with Chakrit & Anne and Mon Ruk Kao Tom Mud with Film & Pat.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's funny how Film says that Pat got shorter ever since they've last had a project hahaha

TubbyTinker

lolz, or maybe he just got taller...thanks kristy for the pictures. they look cute...pat looks different though and its not her hair but something else ....

TubbyTinker

thanks kristy....extensions are so a trend in thailand now...I never had extensions on my hair...is it heavy on you?...lol