Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh okay...I might try it someday since I cut my hair lolz...anyways isnt Ploy and Go suppose to be in here?Haven't watched the clip yet since my comp is slow......

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you know what i forgot to mention in my earlier posts, Film looks like Bogie in those pix, maybe it's his hair and his shirt lol....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
THanks for the pics! I've been waiting :} They look soooo cute together like always, :wub: I don't like Pat's bangs and hair at all >< It doesn't suit her but I guess I'll have to get used to it since I'm planning to watch this when it airs and where's Go&Ploy ? Film looks fresh and hot :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yay more pics! geesh this lakorn looks very comedy and funny, lolz so unlike there first drama together. and there styles are veryy different also! the first pic/wallpaper reminds me of korean romantic comedies, teehee! they so cute together!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yes! pat with long hair..but still curly??...oh well, at least its long...not i like her more..she got long hair..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like pat with sort hair where it was straight. She looks really nice like that and it makes her fave look less thin and narrow.
She has to get black hair again. It was much prettier...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont like the bangs on pat. her hair is so thin!

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please give a summary about this lakorn...i'm interesting..somuch...but let us know what the storyline about.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What I heard from the interview is that Pat's mother and Film's father used to like each other. They were already going to get married, but Film's father ditched pat's mother. So after that, they've been household enemies/rivals. Pat's family owsn the kao tom mud shop and well.. Film's just Film. Since their parents don't get along, their children(Film&Pat) don't get along either.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, happy they have another lakorn together, they first lakorn together was sad at the ending.