Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
What a bastard! I hate his character even more now knowing that. Eventhough this is a lakorn but I know in reality there is really people that have more than one wife. I don't think I can ever share a husband with someone. I would rather live alone than see my man with someone else almost every night. This lakorn is sad but at least nang'eks character is strong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah the nang'ek in this new version is kind of strong but the old version she's strong but a little they actually
did some changes in this one, both new and old are all good but the fact that this new version makes it even
more better since its with Broadcast Production they have good lakorn, this remake is doing pretty well this won't
be in the fail remake list. :thumbsup:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
So nang'eks character wasn't as strong in the old version? Gybsy is so good at being mean. I can totally see her playing the n'rai role. I think she would do well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah the nang'ek in this new version is more stronger than in the old version, she's kind of smart too she stand
up for herself but the only person that she can't get away from Joy the 2nd wife innocent and talking nice to her
but seriously inside she's jealous and evil.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is probably based on a famous chinese movie called Raised the Red Lantern with the exquisite Gong Li.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakon is probably based on a famous chinese movie called Raised the Red Lantern with the exquisite Gong Li.
I love that movie. Yes this is definitely base on that. I wonder if they have gotten copyrights.

I'm definitely going to watch this and I pray they do not show so much of Chatchai. I liked Raise the Red Lantern because it didn't feature much of the husband. Heck, you couldn't even see his face clearly ahahaha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Later on there isn't much with Nok scene but will more of the pra'nang cos they both started to a few feeling of
love towards each other, god he falls in love with his stepmom. :scratchhead2:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Gybsy and Aun kinda looks cute together but I hate the fact that the pra'ek is bisexual.

To bad Gybsy is his dad's fourth wife. This is really nasty and twisted but on the other hand Gybsy is a good actress, I can definitely see her play n'rai in the future.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think Gybsy is a versatile actress. She can totally pull off the innocent nang'ek look and be b*tchy at the same time like in here. There's moments where she is really mean in here but she had a good reason to be mean. I can see her playing the n'rai role in the future too because she's good at being mean.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This week episode is getting very good, the pra'ek his crush of love feeling towards the nang'ek and day dreaming of her
in his mine looking out onto the moon night sky and so does Gypsy, oh scary thing from the past old generation think its
Chatchai father catches his wife had an affair with guy that sells porridge then kill the guy whack him with a big
stick and chuck his wife down to the deep well that part freak the hell out of me. :bravo:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can Bisexual love a woman? it is a question pop up in my mind.
Apparently he can love a girl but sometime no happy ending they just have to choose wisely to be with who. That is why Aun his really in love Gypsy so much, the whole love story is very in touch then came the ending, they made it to the twisted
insane cos Gypsy is Aun stepmom n his a bisexual gender he had no choice so he has to accept it and live his life as that
person. I feel sorry to the nang'ek she is a nice young lady but have to put up with her insane story she'll turn crazy
insane cos she went n saw the pra'ek in the same bed with his secret bisexual mate. :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So wait, both Chatchai and Chatchai's dad killed people and throw them in the well? What happened to Chatchai at the end?
I can't remember what happen to Chatchai in the end cos i've watched this long ago, this killing thing is like by family
generation and onward, its like whoever cheated on their husband gets a punish.