Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww. MART is in here too? Yayyy. Can't wait to see them together but I don't wanna watch NOK, Eeekk. Must have to FF his scenes then! So Aff is pairing w/ Mart then NOT Nok??!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Maybe they changed the story but if not the only other significant male character is the son and he's GAY. :lol:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Nok is the man! He'll have 4 wives, Nok J, Joy R, Numpueng and Aff. Smart is not coupled with Aff, he's the younger p'ek, maybe a second generation p'ek.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
No way, Aff not with Mart? Darn!
i want aff to end up with mart and not nok. nok is lucky to get to play with young actresses at his age. he's still getting prah eg role but i have to admit i like watching him play his role because he can really pull it off. wonder who's ending up with mart then. they could of just let aff and mart end up together.

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
hopefully they change the storyline a little bit cuz according to the old version the nang ek become crazy and she was a lone at the end it was sad i don't want to see aff by herself. but i agree with you guys this is gonna be a challenge for aff. it would be nice to see aff pair up with mart again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, they just had the fitting. joy and nampeung are both rai. i wonder how nampeung feel being in her own remake lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've just started reading this thread and have no idea who Chatchai is. Any pic or clips I can watch ? (Yup, curious about the huuhaa ^_^ )

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE:

Information from pi MART

(Confirm)Pi Smart dont play in this drama anymore kaa!

PS: He has a new drama but it is not confirm.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah beacause he accept only 1-2 dramas in one year and he is very busy with his own business with his 2 friends too na kaa....

he works 7 days on one week and it will too hard for his health....

want to know what could be his new drama.... if I know I will say you all here na jaa

jakjann

Jakjann
Update:

Smart ist not in this drama and the next one is Aff

Confirm!! Aff dont act the 4th wife in this drama anymore.