Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder whos gonna replace them now. aff probaly decided to choose wanida instead of this lakorn which is a good choice..

jakjann

Jakjann
I wonder too....

I hope it could be Noon S. because if she has this role then nobody can tell that she has some problem with Broadcastthai anymore and she has not since SRCYWOLW a drama with Broadcastthai and after her drama with Aum , NKDSK she has not a next drama too!!!!

HOPE IT IS NOON S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they will have to choose an actress who somewhat chinese. oh yea, i heard about that news regarding noon having problems with broadcast. the producer of broadcast did say she does have a lakorn for noon though, so maybe there isnt anything wrong. just that she hasnt had an upcoming lakorn yet

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice alot of the singers are getting into acting now. ch3 always seeem to surprise us with their cast..

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I think the casting for Khun Nai 4 took everyone as a surprise. I don't think anyone was expecting someone who wasn't a regular Ch.3 actress lol. I read some comments on Pantip and I was actually surprised quite a few people (more than I expected)were supportive of the choice. I was actually hoping for Ploy Chidjun to get the role though. She's actually a Northern Thai girl from Chiang Mai and has the Chinese look so that basically fits the character. Plus she did such a good job in PKNH. Anyways I know Gybzy acts, but I've never paid attention or bothered watching any of her stuff haha. Hopefully she'll do well.

Aun as the pra'ek. Lol, I knew Broadcast was going to stick one of their regulars in here somewhere besides Nampeung.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening credit to intita.com

joy is so pretty as well as nampeung

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix of the cast credit to broadcastthai.com

i wonder how joy feel to always be in a period drama. i know she suits it but i do want to see her in a modern as well..

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix of the cast credit to broadcastthai

i like the wardrobe and theme of the lakorn. good choice of cast too