Montra Haeng Ruk (Kantana)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man that guy that likes Jui is so annoying! He can't take no for answer can he?! I think Stefan suits comedy roles better than serious ones, i usually don't like him in lakorns, but in comedy roles he's alright...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
That dude is hella annoying!!!

Yesterday's episode was too funny between Kelly and Pin. I can't believe she dreamed that he attempted suicide because everyone thought he was gay LOL. And Stefan is too funny himself especially at the part where Jui purposely left the money on the ground for him, yet he returned it thinking the only person that can drop money like that is Jui :lol:.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
if anyone interested ThaiLakornSub from yt is currently subbing this but in slow progress so if you want to understanding it and have patient go support them

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
seems like no one is watching this lakorn? =(
its really good. haha super original too! i'm surprised stefan is actually doing pretty good in this role :)
Jui is gonna find out Nai Nuea & Chakrit is the same person tomorrow! Aww ;(
Aimee is psycho. HAHA! Im enjoying it so farrr!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah it seems no one is watching it...oh well more for us to enjoy LOL. I actually look forward to every fri-sun to watch this lakorn. Can't wait until tomorrow's episode too! Ahhhh poor Jui, I would be hella pissed too if I found out that the guy i'm falling for is actually the same guy as my boss who wanted to prove if i was a gold digger.

I love Pin and Kelly's couple though. They are both so naruk!!!! Holy moly their cheesy scenes are too funny!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I am currently watching this lakorn and have to say, I like/love this one. It's not all that good but funny and cute at the same time. Stephen matches these kind of roles. Love Pim and Kelly's couple. I want to know Jui's reaction when she finds out that the stephen is the same person because he tricked her into falling in love with him by portraying two different person who plays a role in her life. This is the lakorn that I am currently watching along with Keaw Lom Petch.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i love the scenes with kelly and pin! hahah they;re so cute. ^_^
i actually like seeing the scenes between kelly and pin more than jui and stephan! ahhah they have cute and funny scenes together

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I just scanned through this one... I don't really like the plot. I mainly watched this for Jui and Kelly.
Stefen dressing up as an old man annoys me, the scenes between Kelly and Pin are cute, but way too cheesy >.< and Pin also annoys me ^^

I was going to stop watching it but I also want to see Jui's reaction when she knows the truth so I might keep on watching this one... XD

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Today's episode was good. I loved the bitch slapping scenes between Jui and Aimee lol! And Pahnkom is annoying as heck in this episode. He needs to get it into his head that he will never be anything more than friends with Manmai. I want to slap him silly so he can come to his senses :lol:.

Laguna Babe

sarNie Egg
haha episode 7 was such a good episode ^^ Jui is really in love with stefan dere so cute together sucks how pim and kelly arn't talking yet kuz i luv dea scenes omg amy is such a biatch

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
so little reply
but i think it's so funny.
i still didn't figue out what exact relationship between jui and that crazy woman is.
it seemed that crazy woman hates jui very much. why?
and i guess we will have kiss screen between stefen and jui tonight!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so little reply
i still didn't figue out what exact relationship between jui and that crazy woman is.
the crazy chick and jui are cousins in the lakorn. the crazy chick has always been jealous of jui growing up and looks down on her because her dad is not from a rich, elite family. she also hates jui because jui is "more beautiful", smarter, and gets the attention of all the guys that she (the crazy girl) is interested in. :)

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
so little reply

the crazy chick and jui are cousins in the lakorn. the crazy chick has always been jealous of jui growing up and looks down on her because her dad is not from a rich, elite family. she also hates jui because jui is "more beautiful", smarter, and gets the attention of all the guys that she (the crazy girl) is interested in. :)
also amy (the crazy cousin) killed their grandmother out of rage when the grandmother said that she could give away her wealth to whoever she wants - it appears that granny was gonna give her wealth to jui prolly out of guilt for bein' such a byatch to jui n her mom - so amy basically stole away jui's inheritance :(

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I just started watching this today. And holy moly, so hilarious in some scenes. Love the arguments and fights between Jui and Aimee though. Gotta say, Aimee looks so crazy when she opens her eyes all the way; you can see the whites of the top of her eye balls- scary.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Man today's episode hella pissed me off! I hate, hate, hate, hate Aimee and her psycho schemes! She does act really well as a crazy person though.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Why did Amy abused the other girl? Who is she to Amy? Why she is always protected Amy (the crazy girl)?

can someone give me the answer?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Why did Amy abused the other girl? Who is she to Amy? Why she is always protected Amy (the crazy girl)?

can someone give me the answer?
Aimee's psycho because she killed her grandma so she has random outbursts of temper. The girl she always abuses is her little sister and since her little sister loves her because well, they're sisters, she allows to be abused by Aimee.