Movie Hmong...

Neeb dig muag, and npaum nphaim ruam
Funnie and sad also... more of a sad hmong movie thou... i even cried for the main girls sadness... :wavecry:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i'd go for the MOUA LEE films by GOLDEN PATH ENTERTAINMENT......

1. KUV LEEJ NIAM

2. MAM HLUB LWJ TIAM

3. NKAUJ HLI TXOG HMOO

These are all great movies......the second one is the best out of the three but they are all good anyways.....a lot of emotion.....MOUA LEE is great at capturing emotions and lovely scenery......

Mae

sarNie Adult
beamie said:
i'd go for the MOUA LEE films by GOLDEN PATH ENTERTAINMENT......

1. KUV LEEJ NIAM

2. MAM HLUB LWJ TIAM

3. NKAUJ HLI TXOG HMOO

These are all great movies......the second one is the best out of the three but they are all good anyways.....a lot of emotion.....MOUA LEE is great at capturing emotions and lovely scenery......
[post="49188"][/post]​
Yep..Moua Lee films are very good...lol...i actually like the 3rd one the best...Nkauj Hli Txog Hmoo is great....

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
"Nkauj Nog Quav tsuag and Sis Nab" the first part was heka sad...its like every other hmong orphan story. i was hella crying...dang its just the part where her mom turned into a cow and then when it came to new year she didnt have the clothes...and that was sad cause a couple of days earlier, my mom had told me to wear my new outfit and i said no and she said "Tsuav koj tseem muaj kuv lug muab rua koj naav xwb mas"...gawd hella sad.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
Ib zaug ntxi ntawn kev hlub or once again at love part 1-3 it's good it's like indian and thai mix...

http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/image...txojkevhlub.gif
http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/image...xojkevhlub2.gif
the covers
[post="60148"][/post]​
I thought the first movie link here...was soo stupid..no freakin point to it.....however, it never specified a part 2...the ending was just crap...but is there a part 2 to this movie????? It seems like it, but I never knew....that may explain why i thought the first link up there was sooo crappy cuz the ending didn't even make sense....and there was no point to the movie...

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
Ib zaug ntxi ntawn kev hlub or once again at love part 1-3 it's good it's like indian and thai mix...

http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/image...txojkevhlub.gif
http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/image...xojkevhlub2.gif
the covers
[post="60148"][/post]​

oh my gush, i just got done watching this movie..well almost done, need to watch the alst part only...
i'll have to say it's reallio good- there's a lot of good songs in it...
in some kind of way it's kinda sad and funny at the same time..idk
well anywase i was wondering if anyone have the songs in this movie???
if so, please upload...
thanks in advance!!~

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
~Niam lub kuam muag... ( part 2 coming soon.. don't know when)

~Plam ib vuag... ( pa'ek yog Xab thoj - he's funny...)

~Ntxub txoj hmoo ( pa-ek yog xab thoj and na'ek yog Ntxoo lauj)

~ Ib zaug ntawm txoj kev hlub ( pretty good hmong movie)

~ Lub neej tsis muaj tiag.. ( Shoot in America.. pretty good & sad)

that's all i can think of.. there's not a lot of good hmong movies out there...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hey YM_gurl.....can you post a cover of "LUB NEEJ TSIS MUAJ TIAG" i'm interested in any hmong movie shot in America....cause you know usually they aren't good shot in America...so please give me a cover!! thanks....

Txiv Nkawm Teem Kua Muag" Asian Video Production directed by Ger Vue starring Tub Yaj

that movie is hella sad and really good.....Ger Vue is just as good as Moua Lee....i think they work together sometimes...but anyways....this movies is good....seems like any movie with Tub Yaj is good....hahahahha....well for now at least.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
beamie said:
hey YM_gurl.....can you post a cover of "LUB NEEJ TSIS MUAJ TIAG" i'm interested in any hmong movie shot in America....cause you know usually they aren't good shot in America...so please give me a cover!! thanks....

Txiv Nkawm Teem Kua Muag" Asian Video Production directed by Ger Vue starring Tub Yaj

that movie is hella sad and really good.....Ger Vue is just as good as Moua Lee....i think they work together sometimes...but anyways....this movies is good....seems like any movie with Tub Yaj is good....hahahahha....well for now at least.....
[post="61788"][/post]​
sorrie.. i don't have the cover of Lub neej tsis muaj tiag... but it's pretty good.. the acting isn't all the great but it's ok..

Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag is a pretty darn good movie.. Starring: Xab thoj & hnub Lis.. very very sad and funny...
:w000t:

hlub

sarNie Egg
Did anybody have seen the movie npauj npaim lub kua muag part 4? I just want to know before I going to buy it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hlub said:
Did anybody have seen the movie npauj npaim lub kua muag part 4? I just want to know before I going to buy it.
[post="62767"][/post]​
nope.. haven't seen part 1 yet..so not on part 4.. what is the movie about?
mind giving me a brief summary.. ??

sina

sarNie Egg
yingerbug said:
Neeb dig muag, and npaum nphaim ruam
Funnie and sad also... more of a sad hmong movie thou... i even cried for the main girls sadness... :wavecry:
[post="48981"][/post]​
For realz, this movie made me pour my whole heart out....
it's sooooo sad, I think i was crying for most of the movie.... :(

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
lub neej tsis muag tiag....i thought the girl and and guy were really cute i like the movie too. ib zaum ntawm txoj kev hlub, good movie.

miku

sarNie Egg
1. vim tsawg ib lo lus
2. 2leeg neeg 3txoj kev
3. kuv leej niam part 1
4. lub txiv qaub part 1
5. khib ciaj khib tuag..nom phaj n maiv puv.
6. can't think of now