[Movie] Twilight

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Dal, Haha I'm scared to finish the book because I want to continue the Twilight obsession. I won't have anything else to read about Edward and Bella if I finish the series.

ahhh.. you did??!!! darn, i never got past the pre wedding night yet. -_-
just got so busy updating my fanfic. ^_^

yeah...edward... :wub: Wish I was
married to him and spend three weeks stranded in an island with him. If only...

So I did some research on Kellan Lutz. Dang, he's young. He's only 23 and he's dating that one girl from 90210, that Annalynne McCord. The blonde chick with super wavy curly hair. I don't like her at all. She's just not pleasant in my eyes haha. So my poor Emmett is taken. Oh well, as long as Edward is still single. I'll be willing to give him
mini baby Edwards any day!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've read the series two times already and on my third round atm. I am obsessed all over again from two years ago. I got obsessed again when the movie came out.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I know what you mean Dal. After I saw the movie in the theater, I wanted to read all my favorite parts in the book but I had borrowed it from the library. Bah!! I didn't get the whole series until much much later when my sis got me a barnes&noble gift card as a birthday present since I was and still am into reading so much... not just the twilight saga series though. However, I'm missing New Moon in my collection only because they didn't have it when i brought all of it..... I'm sure i will need it when I see the movie! Particulary the break up scene. My heart will break into gazillion pieces!

Soupansa - I'm going to continue this weekend after all the errands are done! plus it's supposed to be raining all weekend.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm quoting Bella, "HOLY CROW...SLOW DOWN" Those new wolf boys are hot....more cute guys to drool over in New Moon movie....!!! :p

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i just got done reading breaking dawn over the weekend and now im suffering a withdrawal from it.
sigh... edward and bella...
particulary EDWARD!
sometime jacob annoyed me in this book. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
after looking at James's photo.. I'm having to fan myself now. And oh man.. Daddy vampire just getting handsomer each time. :D

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Cam who plays James is cute. In agreement...

I am waiting who they are going to cast as Aros and Marcus too.

Saifah

bite me x___
OHH GOSH DUDE iVE BEEN STUCK ON ECLiPSE FOREVER!! iTS BORiNG LOL.
GEEZ i HAVE LiKE 200 MORE PAGES TO GO AND iM LAZY. i'VE BEEN WATCHiNG
THE MOViE TWiLiGHT OVER AND OVER AGAiN LOL. i THiNK ASHLEY GREENE iS
SOO MUCH PRETTiER THAN KRiSTEN STEWART. ROBERT iS HOT, ONLY iN THE MOViE.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awww. what part are you on? eclipse is actually my favorite out of the four!
i can't wait for it to be made into a movie.

oh, i just found out today my director is a fan of twilight. she watch the movie with her daughter without reading the book then jump into reading NEW MOON. & she love jacob because of it!! nooooo... we told her she have to read twilight. She will fall in love with edward! LOL

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea she has to read Twilight to seriously fall in love with Edward. Ok i heard if your Native American they are casting for New Moon and Eclipse heads up for people who have that blood in them.

Saifah

bite me x___
iM ON PAGE 541 iN NEW MOON!! iMA FiNiSH iT TONiGHT!! GOSH iT WAS JUST TO THE PART ViCTORiA FOUND THEM LOL.
iTS BORinGGGGGG! i WAS LAUGHiNG ABOUT THE PART SHE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WiTH HiM BUT HE SAid NO SO SHE PLEADED.
BUT iT WAS STiLL A NO. THAN HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HiM. LOL. CUTE!!!

Toon

If I was Bella I'd be asking him and begging every freaking day.... "Edward please please Edward!!!" :w-scene-pop-corn: :clap:

Saifah

bite me x___
i THOUGHT iT WAS FUNNY WHEN HE DENiED AND SHE WAS MAD. LMAO!!

ANYWAYS.....

British newcomer joins Twilight

Campbell-Bower's character inspires fear in other vampires
British actor Jamie Campbell-Bower has revealed he will play Volturi leader Caius in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

The 20-year-old, who has appeared in RockNRolla and Sweeney Todd, told the BBC news website that taking part in the vampire series was "very exciting".

"You're the first people I've told" he said. "Shooting has already started, and I'm going over in June."

The film, due for release in November, is the second adaptation from author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.

The role of Caius is key to the plot of New Moon. He forms part of the triumvirate leading the Italian based coven of vampires called the Volturi.

The second book in the series sees the gang become a threat to lovers Bella and Edward.

i DONT THiNK HE'S ATTRACTiVE OR iT MiGHT JUST BE THE PiCTURE LOL.

OFFiCiAL NEW MOON POSTER.

Toon

About Jamie Campbell-Bower...so not who I imagined Caius would look like...I imagined them being older like in their 30s or 40s...you know the Volturi leaders being really really ancient and everything. But I guess Summit Ent. LLC is going with the younger actors so that younger people will be attracted to the series...not that there is a lot of older adults into this...I'm the exception...not going to state how old I am though. hehehehe!!!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Robert Pattinson Smells Bad,
'New Moon' Crew Members Say
'Twilight' star 'never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy,'
unidentified staffer says.

By Jocelyn Vena

Despite the assumed notion by many "Twilight" fans that Robert Pattinson is perfect, reports from the set of "New Moon" prove that even the dreamiest guys have their flaws.

E! News is citing an unidentified source "who works very closely" with the actor on the Vancouver set of "New Moon" as saying that RPattz is stinking up the production — and we're not talking about his acting skills.

"He stinks. I mean, it's awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy," the source said about Pattinson's personal hygiene. "He completely reeks," an unidentified crew member added.

This news should come as quite the shocker to many of RPattz's fans, like Ashley Tisdale, who recently revealed her crush on the dreamy Brit. Although she hasn't read the books, she has seen the films and admitted to MTV News, "I'm a big fan of Robert Pattinson's."

She isn't the only famous face who may find the news disappointing. Ryan Reynolds, who stars in "Adventureland" with Kristen Stewart, also owned up to having a man crush on the actor."I love 'Twilight,' " he said. "Oh my God, are you kidding me? Robert Pattinson in a word: dreamy. ... Look, I'm not gay — but I'm thinking about it."

Interestingly, when Kellan Lutz recently talked to Ryan Seacrest about Robert Pattinson's charms, he left the sense of scent off the list. "His accent and his crazy hairdo get the girls swooning," he said, adding, "Rob's kind of shy, and he does this thing — when he's really shy or when someone asks him something, he lowers his head down, and the girls love it!"

Source : http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1607693/2...325/story.jhtml

Sorry to burst your bubbles... but I thought it was funny reading this.. almost disgusting!! lol. but, who knows if it's true. it could be just a rumor!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Above post is just a RUMOR-not true at all. Robert confirmed he does shower. Really people make up crap it is sad. I feel bad for Rob. Everyone wants a piece of him and it is horrible for the guy.

I'll find the link where he gave an interview about the rumors circulating the net atm. I'll be back.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Above post is just a RUMOR-not true at all. Robert confirmed he does shower. Really people make up crap it is sad. I feel bad for Rob. Everyone wants a piece of him and it is horrible for the guy.

I'll find the link where he gave an interview about the rumors circulating the net atm. I'll be back.

After reading this, I was like "NA UH" So, YES!! I knew it couldn't be true!!! Thank goodness!! Please post the interview!

Saifah

bite me x___
About Jamie Campbell-Bower...so not who I imagined Caius would look like...I imagined them being older like in their 30s or 40s...you know the Volturi leaders being really really ancient and everything.
YEA i iMAGiNED HiM... OLDER.

is that seriously the movie poster for new moon?? lol.. it's just a blank black piece of paper w/words on it!
HAHA THATS iT! itS JUST BLACK WiTH NO NOTHiNG ON iT.
i THiNK iTS LAME BECAUSE iTS JUST HEKKA PLAiN.