[Movie] Twilight

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
So I started reading Twilight. And... I feel like the Bella from the movie and the Bella from t he book seems different. The Bella from the book seems more sensitive and girly, but the one in the movie is more tough and tomboyish.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ you are right. bella in the book is shy and blush easily.. that why i like her so much because that's me! hehehe... trust me, you're not the only one who felt that way...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
my friend and I was arguing about that...even though I thought Kristen did a good job...I thought her interpretation of Bella and the book Bella is different. My friend thought Kristen was dead on but then again she didn't like Rob for some unknown unfathomable reason (? what is wrong with her?) LOL no I understand that not everyone will agree with everyone. Anyway I hope that Ben does get to play Aro too.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I read somewhere that Vanessa Hudgens auditioned for the role of Leah Clearwater and also Brenda Song... who do you prefer as Leah? Vanessa or Brenda? ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^ you are right. bella in the book is shy and blush easily.. that why i like her so much because that's me! hehehe... trust me, you're not the only one who felt that way...
I totally agree. As much as I like the movie, the book is still so much better. I feel that the romance between Edward and Bella was more :spin: in the book.

I read somewhere that Vanessa Hudgens auditioned for the role of Leah Clearwater and also Brenda Song... who do you prefer as Leah? Vanessa or Brenda? ^_^
No Disney stars please. Even though I really like Brenda, I say leave it to British actresses. LMAO

Toon

Vanessa and Brenda auditioning for Leah Clearwater part is just a rumor. That's what I read on all the fansites. And anyways isn't Leah suppose to be Native American...I don't think these two actresses look Native American enough. But then what do I know about who gets to play which part? yeah no Disney Stars!!!

donna

sarNie Adult
man am i slow! i didn't want to watch it at first but then did cuz i was bored. movie blew me away! sooo many good looking men in this movie. i like the love story between the two. gonna buy it when it comes out on dvd

fun

Expired Sarnie
Vanessa and Brenda auditioning for Leah Clearwater part is just a rumor.
That is a relief! :D

man am i slow! i didn't want to watch it at first but then did cuz i was bored. movie blew me away! sooo many good looking men in this movie. i like the love story between the two. gonna buy it when it comes out on dvd
It's okay, read the book, it is a whole lot better!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Vanessa and Brenda auditioning for Leah Clearwater part is just a rumor. That's what I read on all the fansites. And anyways isn't Leah suppose to be Native American...I don't think these two actresses look Native American enough. But then what do I know about who gets to play which part? yeah no Disney Stars!!!
good thing it's just a rumor... agree! those two don't look very native america... <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
good thing it's just a rumor... agree! those two don't look very native america... <_<
Actually they do look like Native American. Brenda doesn't look Asian at all. Maybe because they both have a darker skin color. Hehehehe!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Jen it hasn't been confirmed yet that he will be in New Moon but if he is he would be playing the vampire Aro. Aro is a part of the Volturi, a coven of Italian mobster-like, vigilante, lawmaker vampires. His name is Ben Barnes and he was the title character in the second Chronicles of Narnia movie: Prince Caspian.
oh okay.. i thought something else/

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I like Brenda so I'm fine with her play Leah but if it's Vanessa omg no!!!!!!!!! Toon omg your friend doesn't like Robert Pattison as Edward I don't know who else could be the Edward in my dreams. I thought Kristen acting was a bit far too much for me but everybody else portray the character I always thought of in the book

anni

sarNie Egg
does anyone have a pic of brenda?

OMG!!! NOOO!!! DO NOT LET VANESSA OR BRENDA BE IN THE SEQUEL! THAT WOULD TOTALLY RUIN TWILIGHT FOR ME COMPLETELY! I LIKE THEM AS ACTRESSES, BUT THEY ARE NOT FIT FOR THE ROLE AND I FIND VANESSA HUDGENS QUITE IRRITABLY ANNOYING! THEY SHOULD JUST STICK TO THEIR CHEESY DISNEY ROLES PLEASE!! I WILL PRAY THEY WON'T BE IN IT!

Toon

I like Brenda so I'm fine with her play Leah but if it's Vanessa omg no!!!!!!!!! Toon omg your friend doesn't like Robert Pattison as Edward I don't know who else could be the Edward in my dreams. I thought Kristen acting was a bit far too much for me but everybody else portray the character I always thought of in the book
LOL yeah she doesn't like Rob at all...and I love him a lot. But don't worry...I've let her know that she is wrong wrong WRONG WRONG...at least she doesn't like Jacob either :loool: I know I'm bad!!!