[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I know Dal...I just can feel the anguish now...I can't wait for this movie to start having so many trailers and pics...November can't come fast enough. The makeup and special effect does look better than Twilight. Even though New Moon isn't my fav of the series...I think I'm gonna enjoy much more than Twilight. Freakin' Rob...why does he have to be so sexy? :dude: :yahoo: :drool: :D :wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL i WONDER iF iN BREAKiNG DAWN MOViE THEY ARE GoING TO SHOW THE SEX SCENES??
BUT NEW MOON!! i WANT NEW MOON NOWW!!!!!! NOVEMBER iS TOOOOOOOOOO LONG TO WAiT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toon

LOL i WONDER iF iN BREAKiNG DAWN MOViE THEY ARE GoING TO SHOW THE SEX SCENES??
BUT NEW MOON!! i WANT NEW MOON NOWW!!!!!! NOVEMBER iS TOOOOOOOOOO LONG TO WAiT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They'll probably have it the way the book does it...have Edward and Bella start kissing and then fade to black and then we see them in bed together naked underneath the blankets...OH BOY I can't wait for that scene...I will admit it...I'm a pervert...lol...I want to see Edward and Bella making lurrrve :D

Saifah

bite me x___
They'll probably have it the way the book does it...have Edward and Bella start kissing and then fade to black and then we see them in bed together naked underneath the blankets...OH BOY I can't wait for that scene...I will admit it...I'm a pervert...lol...I want to see Edward and Bella making lurrrve :D
LMAO!! THEY SHOULD SHOW EDWARD'S FULL BODY SCENE. YOU KNOW THE PART iN BREAKiNG DAWN WHEN HE WAS iN THE POOL.
WOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHiNG TO LOOK AT. VERY EXCiTiNG SCENE!!!
BELLA AND EDWARD HAVE SOME HARDCORE SEX THOUGH LOL.

Toon

LMAO!! THEY SHOULD SHOW EDWARD'S FULL BODY SCENE. YOU KNOW THE PART iN BREAKiNG DAWN WHEN HE WAS iN THE POOL.
WOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHiNG TO LOOK AT. VERY EXCiTiNG SCENE!!!
BELLA AND EDWARD HAVE SOME HARDCORE SEX THOUGH LOL.
I will hate Breaking Dawn or rather Summit Entertainment forever if they do not include this scene and also the breaking of the headboard of the bed scene..hehehehe... :D

annea

sarNie Adult
has anyone seen the trailer to new moon yet? Im a fan of Edward but Jacob is "HOT" with his new body, he had his shirt off..... cant wait.

Toon

I've seen the trailer...in fact there's a link in a previous post some where...but you still can't get me to fall in love with Jacob...sorry...I'm an Edward kind of gal...I run with the vampires...LOL!

Toon

So now there are various reports from various gossip sites that Robert and Kristen are really dating and that Summit studio heads are forbidding them from confirming to the press and media officially that they are dating. I guess KStew can have my Robert if she treats him right. What do you guys think?

sorry I really don't have anything new to contribute just wanted to keep the Twilight thread on top. You know, just doing my job and everything as Rob's official ambassador...hehehe!!!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
So now there are various reports from various gossip sites that Robert and Kristen are really dating and that Summit studio heads are forbidding them from confirming to the press and media officially that they are dating. I guess KStew can have my Robert if she treats him right. What do you guys think?

sorry I really don't have anything new to contribute just wanted to keep the Twilight thread on top. You know, just doing my job and everything as Rob's official ambassador...hehehe!!!

She already have a bf that she's been dating for over a year. He's always on set with her. That's what I read from another thread.

IF they are, I will be devastated...but I guess Bella and Edward really are made for each other.

Jacob looks incredibly sexy in the New Moon trailer!! Sooo sexy! his body is yummy!

Saifah

bite me x___
i REALLY DO ADORE KRiSTEN STEWART BECAUSE SHE iS SUCH A GREAT ACTRESS
AND ALTHOUGH SHE AND ROBERT DOES MAKE A LOVELY COUPLE, BUT SHE HAS
A BF. BLEHH...!!

OMG iM ALMOST DONE WiTH BREAKiNG DAWN AND iM SO HOOKED TO iT!! i WONDER
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NOWWWWWW?? ARE THEY GONNA FiGHT?? i HAVE TO KEEP
READiNG TO FinD OUT. i HAVE LiKE A HUNDRED MORE PAGES TO READ.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's been ages since I last visited this thread! lol

anyways, Jacob is sooooooo sexy in the trailer!!!! :drool: :drool: damn him! lol

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
I saw the trailer and Jacob is to die for...lol...I didn't want to fall for jacob cuz i was team edward but man jacob is HOT HOT HOT...gotta love a man with a nice as body...man i think I'm changing to team Jacob now...sorry edward but jocab is hotter...lol...I thought the break up scene didn't feel as heartbreaking as it should have been though...

once again...jacob/taylor is HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Toon

I saw the trailer and Jacob is to die for...lol...I didn't want to fall for jacob cuz i was team edward but man jacob is HOT HOT HOT...gotta love a man with a nice as body...man i think I'm changing to team Jacob now...sorry edward but jocab is hotter...lol...I thought the break up scene didn't feel as heartbreaking as it should have been though...

once again...jacob/taylor is HOT HOT HOT!!!!

UMMMMM I don't know about ya'll but to me...Edward/Rob is way hotter than Jacob any day, any time, any place... :p

As for the break up scene...I think we only saw a snippet of it not the entire whole scene so it could be more heart wrenching than what we saw in the trailer.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Edward is the mature ridiculously handsome one where as Jacob is the cute and funny one. I love Jacob's personality. It is soooo annoying and cute at the same time. Edward is just...WOW.