[Movie] Twilight

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
sajenna seriously the books is really good but the movies are so-so i just go to see if they put any of my favorite scenes in the book to the big screen

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Eclipse is my favorite of the four, but Twilight is pretty close as well. I am very excited for the movie. I will go in not expecting anything though. I heard the tent scene is in the movie. One of my favorite parts of the book.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i LOVE twilight!
no,the series:)
aha;i read the whole series:)
andd YES!Eclipse is OUT
today!can't wait to go see it!

cecilia

Staff member
All i can say is that ECLIPS suck big time .. it's like they decide to just focus the film in one chapter of the book (though i have not read the book, but it feels like that with all the same sequence scenes)

aside from this -- everyone looks uglier, i starts to notice how small jacob's eyes is (forgot the real actor's name) and edward -- gosh, he has such ugly teeth, it distract me a lot in the film

also, maybe it's just me but kristen's acting is getting on my nerve -- she seems to lack emotions ALOT in this one -- *sighed*

i pay 9 dollars per person to watch this and man, was it a waste or what! (the fanfiction in here are MUCH BETTER than this part 3 of the series)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Seriously;Eclipse does soundd dumb.
i probably like the book better.
and i don't like how bella doesn't
know who to CHOOSE!

Saifah

bite me x___
I loved it, I thought it was amazing. Standing in line for a few hours lol but it was worth it. They didn't really go by the book which pisses me off and I absolutely HATED bella in eclipse. Edward pisses me off too watching Bella be a SLUT with jacob haha spent a few minutes yelling the word BITCH in the theaters but it's all good. I can't wait for BREAKING DAWN.

Melissa

sarNie Egg
I like the series but I don't really like Kristen Stewart as Bella. She's kind of dull as an actress.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just saw Breaking Dawn a while ago. I find it better than Eclipse or maybe because I never liked Eclipse, even on the book series LOL out of the 4 books, I loved Breaking Dawn the most :D I love how they adapted the part where Bella turned into a vampire. I literally got goosebumps while watching it 'coz it's exactly how I imagined it while reading the book LOL I'm loving the soundtrack as well :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
I thought it was okay -- the wedding scene was beautiful though .. and the ost is awesome

Anyway, i just have to say this .. i went in tonight to watch BD with some friend and when it comes to their BED SCENE with Edward breaking things -- the elder lady who sat next to me say 'OH!' and got the whole audience laughing. After this, i couldn't maintain myself from giggling when they keep on doing it lol (anyway, i must admit it was a pretty hot scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
the wedding scene was really beautiful. I even cried a bit while watching it LOL I never really liked the song Flightless Bird American Mouth when I first heard it on Twilight but now, I'm really loving the wedding version of the song :wub: :wub: