Muay Inter (Nook Narn-Polyplus)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awww I love the ending. Pa Kik cracked me up when he tried to stop the aunt from marrying Grace's dad. even though it was all a plan in order to get Pa Kik to let Pan and Stefan marry lol. Also, finally we get to see some good in Note's mom!

annea

sarNie Adult
yeah the ending was cute....the egg part was funny especially when the yshowed the bloopers at the end.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
It was the best ending to a long lakorn!!! So funny and sweet :loool: :yahoo: Stefan selling noodles on wheels wearing the hat and flip flops was hilarious! Also loved his Chinese wedding outfit with the huge red bow and hat :lol: They went all out for the wedding with the dancing dragons and everyone in Chinese outfits!

I finally found the song I like that's been playing in the lakorn. So lucky cause I didn't know the artist or title but made a guess and found it! Here's the link to Yak Song Khom Rak: http://www.mediafire.com/?uyngwmqjmjj

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone who contribute to the lakorn. It was very cute and funny; I especially love the side love stories.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
It was the best ending to a long lakorn!!! So funny and sweet :loool: :yahoo: Stefan selling noodles on wheels wearing the hat and flip flops was hilarious! Also loved his Chinese wedding outfit with the huge red bow and hat :lol: They went all out for the wedding with the dancing dragons and everyone in Chinese outfits!

I finally found the song I like that's been playing in the lakorn. So lucky cause I didn't know the artist or title but made a guess and found it! Here's the link to Yak Song Khom Rak: http://www.mediafire.com/?uyngwmqjmjj
its by Tor saksit =)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Man even though this lakorn was long...well longer than most channel 7 lakorns...it was still a cute and sweet comedy...had me laughing throughout especially with Pa Gik, Pancake's father in the series. The ending was so cute too and satisfying...and it had it's really endearing moments like when Stefan was able to finally have his family and went over to hug Note's mom...and when Pancake and her siblings were crying because they felt sorry for their Dad because they realized how hard he had to work to raise all three of them...I admit I had a few tears in my eyes.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
the ending was so cutte! stefan did a good job in here =) i loved note & nadia's story. awwwwww
im gonna miss them!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life

HAPPY ENDING!!! The ending was so cute and sweet pancake+stefan lived happily ever and yea note+nadia are marry now everybody turn out nice and start everything all new nice comedy lakorn for the year