Muay Inter (Nook Narn-Polyplus)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I love nadia is this lakorn and i never realized how cute note is lol anyways back to nadia, i havent seen her onscreen since forever.. and she's pretty cute in this one..

the lakorn is actually good.. considering ive stopped watching channel 7 lakorns for awhile now.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
love nadia...i got to admit i prefer nadia n nott being p'ek n n'ek more than stephan n panncake..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ditto! Nadia and Note's couple is way more interesting!

from pancake's previous lakorns, i really wasn't planning on watching this. but this lakorn made me laugh tonight. i'm not good with actors and actress names anymore because i don't have time to watch em, so i was wondering what the guy who played the doctor's name is? he's really cute.
His name's Note Watcharaboon Leesuwan. He's my old crush :lol: ^_^.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Gosh. NOTE iS SOOO HOTTTT =) whooooo! Im glad hes back on screeen harhar. WHY CAN'T HE BE THE MAIN PRA'EK! ugh, Stefan >:[

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Most of the lakorns I watched of Pancake, they make like almost every guy in there likes her! As of this one, three guys already like her from episode 1.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwww :p . I'm liking Cee more then ever right now :lol:

===========

Anyhow, this lakorn is pretty cute. I only watched Pancake scenes ..LOL..every lakorn Pan's in she got some really cute outfits :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Idk, it was a guess. I think I'm starting to like Cee more and more now lol.
TOTALLY...and welcome to the CCC-Cee crazy club :loool:.

Awwwwwww :p . I'm liking Cee more then ever right now :lol:

===========

Anyhow, this lakorn is pretty cute. I only watched Pancake scenes ..LOL..every lakorn Pan's in she got some really cute outfits :D
Pan's such a lucky biatch lol. She always wears cute outfits in her lakorns!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh yeah....too bad Cee is taken...grr...lucky Amy...anywho I was rewatching RRLSP....Sandra and Cee is cute too....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nadia so pretty in here all the girls color their hair light brown, caramel, dark blondish I like their outfits in this lakorn sucks they dont have something similar in my place unless u go out of town ..........

Oil plays pancake big sister shes pretty

theres like 3 couples in here