Mun Korn Song Payuk

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn look hot and damn so many couples to look forward too. i'm glad that tong and beam is in this lakorn as well as Bogie, cus he's HOT!!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i don't think that Ning and Tik are in this lakorn anymore...looks like Au marries Tong...ewww

tinah

sarNie Coma
no i dont think tik and ning is in here too..they changed the storyline..cuz this wasnt the storyline when the article came out :angry:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I like Au and Tong but I'm not feeling the trailer...I was looking forward to Ning and Tik...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the opening theme and man does it look really hot. Tong is so beautiful her hair is just so flowy. Bogie and Beam look really good also. I m glad Kate Thiyada is back, I always liked her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like epi 1 so far..alot of drama already..just dont like beams acting..cuz he tries too hard to look mean/mad..

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I was depress that Dan and Film wasn't in this lakorn.. I think it would be good or even much better if film and dan was in it....Donut should also be in there since it been quiet a long time since she is onscreen.....

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Man Beam looks Hot...lol...his acting has improved alot since the last that i've seen him and well makes me love him all the more....
but so far into the series even though it's only the first ep. it has caught my attention and can't wait to watch the rest of it....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just seen epi 2..so much arguing lol...every child has problems with either their wife or husband..only jui doesnt have problems cuz her husband is good..as for kate..her husband want her father's money..but she doesnt know that she believe he loved her and doesnt want anything else from her..she gets a heart attack often..but hopefuly she wont die in the end

jai

sarNie Elites
from the previews it looks as though kate's in the hospital on the verge of dyin. so question does this mean taht beam's out to seek revenge b/c of the rich mistreatin his mom being that she was au's mistress?

tinah

sarNie Coma
.maybe the scene kate was in the hospital is when she found out her husband isnt such a good guy like she thinks he is..